Tutoring Job

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR7tz1a5oFA

Lunafly – Clear Day, Cloudy Day

-----------

“WAIT! WAIT!” Haejung smacked the side of the bus. The bus came to a stop and Haejung quickly got on. Angry and annoyed murmurs were made from the passengers for they were in a rush.

“Thank you.” She breathed, scanning her T-card. Haejung grabbed onto one of the loops and sighed in relief. The bus drove off and continued dropping and picking up people. After twenty-five minutes, Haejung was jogging her way to the school building.

When she finally reached the school building, Haejung stumbled and was about to fall to the ground but was saved. “Whoa. Careful there noona.” Changjo advised.

Haejung looked up and gave him a grateful smile, “Thanks Changjo.” “No problem noona.” Changjo straightened her up. “You look like you just ran a marathon.” Niel commented. “’Cause I just did, Niel.” Haejung shot back.

Niel poked her side. “You’re so unfit, Haejung, I think you need to hit the gym or something.” Haejung smacked his hand away. “I don’t care. I get my daily exercise by walking from my house to the bus stop and from the bus stop to school.” She stuck out her tongue. Niel clucked his tongue and flicked her forehead.

“Ow.” Haejung pouted, rubbing her forehead. “Hyung, you’re so mean to noona. She’s perfectly fine just the way she is.” Ricky wrapped an arm around Haejung’s shoulders. “Yeah, Niel, why are you so mean to me, huh?” Haejung pushed on. “None of your business.” Niel pushed her forehead. “Yah!” Haejung scowled.

Changjo chuckled, “Noona, we should go in.” Haejung turned to him and smiled, “Let’s go!” She linked arms with Ricky and Changjo before running off to the school building. “Yah, wait for me!” Niel ran after the trio.

-----------

“Haejung, would you read the next paragraph?” Mr. Cho asked. Haejung nodded, stood up, and began reading. Boys in the class stared at her in awe, while girls glared or praised her. When she finished, she bowed and sat back down.

Niel kicked Haejung’s chair, making her look back. “What?” She whispered. Niel smiled and whispered, “Good job.” She sent him a thankful smile before turning back around.

-----------

“Haejung-ah!” Eunmi, one of her classmates called. Haejung turned around smiled, “Oh, Eunmi.”

The blonde hair girl stopped into front of Haejung. “Oh my gosh, I thought you disappeared when you left the room.” Eunmi breathed. Haejung chuckled, “Is something wrong Eunmi?” “No, but Mrs. Kang wants to talk to you.” Eunmi informed. Haejung tilted her head, “Mrs. Kang?”

Eunmi nodded. Haejung turned to look at Niel, who shrugged. She turned back to the blonde hair girl. “Is she in her office?” Eunmi nodded. Haejung smiled, “I’ll go see her then.” She turned to Niel. “Tell Ricky and Changjo that I’ll be a little late.” Niel nodded.

With one last wave, Haejung made her way to the teachers’ office.

-----------

“Mrs. Kang, you wanted to see me?” Haejung stopped next to a woman who was in her min-thirties and wore rectangle glasses. Mrs. Kang looked up and smiled, “Ah, Haejung-ah, yes I wanted to see you.”

Haejung nodded with a smile. “This is a big favor that I’m going to ask from you, okay?” Mrs. Kang warned. Haejung nodded in understanding. “I would like for you to go and tutor some students at Sekyung High.” Mrs. Kang declared.

“Sekyung High…? But, isn’t that…in south Seoul?” Haejung asked. Mrs. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter