Lied To Me

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_1YnskBwd0

TAP – Baby Cry

---------

“NOO!” Haejung squealed. “Come on Haejung!” Chunji laughed. Haejung shook her head and backed away from Chunji.

“A swim won’t hurt.” Woohyun smirked. “Woohyun oppa, don’t you dare.” Haejung wagged her finger at the latter. A chuckled emerged from his lips as he stepped towards Haejung, who quickly spun around and ran away but was only to be back-hugged by Sungyeol.

“Got cha!” Sungyeol laughed. “Yeol oppa!” Haejung giggled. “Now, let’s go for that swim.” Sungyeol started walking towards the large body of water.

Haejung’s eyes widened in horror. “NO! YEOL OPPA, STOP!” She squealed, loudly. “Sorry Haejung-ah, but I can’t do that.” Sungyeol chuckled, getting closer to the water.

“NO! I’M GOING TO GET WET!” Haejung shrieked trying to get free from Sungyeol’s back-hug.

Sungyeol suddenly tripped, letting go of Haejung, who quickly scrambled away from the water and Sungyeol.

“Ha! I’m free!” Haejung beamed, running backwards. Then she bumped into someone.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry.” Haejung spun around and bowed. “Fancy seeing you here, angel.” A voice commented.

Haejung looked up and gasped, “Y-you.” Himchan grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles, “Yes, it is I, your prince charming.”

She pulled back her hand. “Um, I’m sorry for bumping into you.” Haejung bowed. And was about to walk away when someone called her, “Noona!”

Haejung looked back and saw Zelo running up to her. “Hi noona.” He beamed when he was right in front of her. “Uh, hi.” Haejung greeted uncertainly.

“Haejung-ah!” L.Joe called, running up to Haejung but stopped when he saw Himchan and Zelo. His eyes hardened and he clenched his fist.

“Oh, L.Joe oppa.” Haejung smiled and started to walk towards him when Himchan grabbed her wrist. L.Joe stepped forward, ready to lung.

“Why don’t you come play with us, angel?” Himchan asked with a smug look on his face.

Haejung pulled her wrist free. “Um, no thank you.” L.Joe smirked and held out his hand. “Let’s go, Haejung-ah.” Haejung nodded and slipped her hand into L.Joe’s.

“Noona, you don’t want to play?” Zelo asked. Haejung looked over at him. “I’m sorry.” “Let’s go, Haejung-ah.” L.Joe pulled her away. She gave Zelo a small smile before turning to L.Joe.

----------

“THEY’RE HERE?!” The Teenfinite members shrieked.

L.Joe nodded. Then members looked over at Haejung. “Are you okay?” Hoya asked. Haejung nodded, “I’m fine, Hoya oppa. He didn’t hurt me or anything.”

The Teenfinite members sighed in relief. “That’s good.” Sunggyu nodded.

“I think we should head back-” “NOONA!” Sungjae called.

Teenfinite and Haejung looked up to see Triple B.

Haejung brightened, “Sungjae-ah!” She quickly ran to him and embraced him. Sungjae laughed and spun her around.

He set her down and beamed. Haejung looked up at him and asked, “What are you doing here? I thought you said you and Triple B oppas were going on a vacation.” “We are noona. We came here as our vacation.” Sungjae smiled.

“Haejung!” The Triple B members called. Haejung looked behind her and saw Triple B. “Hi oppas. Hi Ilhoon.” She waved. Ilhoon pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter