Something He Didn't Need to See.

You're Taken?

 

The music was blaring, and Minseok was reminded of the few parties he attended whilst he was in high school. He also wondered if the lightbulbs needed changing, before looking over and noticing that the flickering was just due to Baekhyun and his interesting way of incorporating a light-switch into what could only be called contemporary dance. There were so many people that it was getting kinda difficult to move, and the alcohol in Minseok’s system obviously wasn’t helping all that much. He could swear that the vodka bottle had actually said water, but maybe that was the one next to it - he wasn’t entirely sure anymore. He was just glad that everyone that he had really wanted to see had managed to come somewhat before the main crowd, because he wasn’t all that certain that he could formulate sentences properly. When had the party even started? Three hours ago?

Minseok spent a good amount of time trying to determine how long it had been, until he was snapped out of his thoughts by no one else but Jongdae. “Hey Minseok, are you alright? You look a bit, uhh...”

“y, right?” Minseok said, slightly stumbling into Jongdae as he did. "That's not anything unusal though is it?"

Jongdae caught Minseok before laughing. “Jesus Minseok, how many have you had? You’re pissed.”

“I haven’t had that many!” Minseok half shouted, his red face betraying his argument. “Only two or three, maybe? Maybe more, I don’t really remember these things...”

Jongdae laughed again, “Well if it was two you’re a lightweight, but you’re really endangering yourself here.”

“What? I’m not a lightweight or anything,” Minseok slurred.

“Sure sure baby,” Jongdae chuckled, his smile suddenly fading when he saw a glaring Mihyun in the distance, “But I’m going to go talk to Luhan now, look after yourself, okay?”

Jongdae had decided that is was probably best to not talk to Minseok when Mihyun was in viewing range. He knew that she hated him, and he really didn’t want to see her blow up.

“Okay, I’ll talk to you later Jongdae~ don’t leave without saying goodbye though, it’s my birthday and that’d be mean,”

“Sure sure, but you’re pissed and I don’t know how much longer you’ll last.” Jongdae said, waving.

Sadly for her, Mihyun didn’t realize that Jongdae was going so fast, and grumbled at the missed opportunity of making out with her boyfriend right in front of him. Oh well, she thought, because she honestly had something much more fun planned than flaunting the fact that Minseok was taken to the guy who obviously had a thing for him. 

 

Strutting up to Minseok was something she usually wouldn’t do, preffering generally to give off the look of innocence - but she'd waited far too long for anything to happen between them, and the alcohol in her system wasn’t helping. Mihyun was attractive and she knew it, and so she was really wondering why Minseok hadn’t jumped her yet, because she sure as hell had given him plenty of opportunities. She smashed her lips into Minseok’s, him eagerly responding, and the kiss reeking of alcohol. Neither of them cared - both too drunk to notice.

With her arms wrapped around his neck, and whispering in his ear as ily as she could, Mihyun said just two words. “ me.”

Minseok’s eyes widened, not one hundred percent sure he had heard what she said properly. “What?”

Trailing one hand down his stomach, Mihyun used her other hand to pull his head forward and kiss him. The hand that was making it’s way down his stomach was now at his crotch, and she gave it a squeeze, making Minseok moan into the kiss before she pulled away, just enough so her lips were ghosting over his. “You heard right- me.”

As soon as she said those words, Minseok attacked Mihyun's lips with his own, and the two of them hastily made their way to his room, slamming the door behind them. Before they knew it their clothes were off, Mihyun was thrown on the bed and Minseok could only thank god that even though he was drunk he remembered to use a . He wasn’t really sure if he was doing this because he actually wanted to, or if he wasn’t thinking straight - but it, he was drunk, and her pretty hands felt so good on his .

 

. . . . .

 

Jongdae was all reminded of the reasons why he hated parties in high school - it was just all a bunch of drunk people grinding up against and hitting on everything with legs. He was only really here for Minseok and his friends, and didn’t really care about anyone else all that much. Jongdae was pretty good with people, but he preferred to stay away from intoxicated people that he didn’t know... That wasn’t the right way to meet people - though it could reveal some interesting things.

He decided that once he went to talk to Luhan and found a very drunk Sehun lap-dancing him at the kitchen counter that it was probably time to take his leave. He was the only one that seemed to be sober, and although people would think that he was being a kill-joy, he preferred it that way. Jongdae never knew what he would say when he was drunk, and knowing him he’d probably confess to Minseok - that being the last thing he wanted to happen. 

Minseok- he'd promised to say goodbye to him before he left, and as certain he was that Minseok wouldn’t remember whether he did or not, he'd said he would.. He had no idea where he was anymore, but he’d find that out after he got his stuff out of his room.

He supposed that it was because of the loud music that he didn’t hear the loud pants and moans from through the door, because when he opened it, he was frozen in place and met with a sight that he would have much rather not meet.

Minseok and MiHyun. 

ing.

Jongdae's eyes were glistening with tears that were threatening to fall, but as Minseok was facing the headboard, too caught up in everything in his drunk haze, he hadn't noticed him at all - but Mihyun had, and this opportunity was too good to pass up. Looking Jongdae right in the eye, she slightly smirked, before loudly out three words. “I love you.”

To Jongdae and Mihyun, it didn’t matter what was going through Minseok’s drunken mind, because he said it back.

And Jongdae ran.

 


 

. . . Authors Note . . .

//posts update
//runs
//hides
I'm sorry. 
DON'T HATE ME OKAY. 
Hate MiHyun :S
JUST REMEMBER THERE'S AN UPDATE TOMORROW TOO OKAY.
But plesase hate Mihyun.

Anyway, because the length of the next few chapters, this one is pretty short, which I'm sorry about.
I seriously wish that I could make them more consistent, but this is the way the cookie is crumbling >.<

And I finally made a poster, do you all like it? ^-^

In other news, EXO COMEBACK SHOWCASE DATE HAS BEEN RELEASED FINALLY!
COMEBACK~
//sceams //flails

  

I hope it's livestreamed ^0^
I am still wondering why they decided to cut Chanyeol's hair like Minho's Lucifer hair. 
;-; R.I.P nice long hair. 
BUT HEY BLESS THE PERSON THAT DIED XIUMIN'S RED <3

gifs are fun okay >.<

OH and U-Kiss's comeback is super perfect, I hope they get awards for this, because they always deserve them *^*
Any other KISSMEs here? :3

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed (what, this chapter), and feel free to leave a comment/subscribe or message me on Tumblr ^0^

Stay cool, guys ;)