Perfect.

You're Taken?

He'd made up his mind.

 

 

Half an hour later, Minseok and Jongdae were sitting cross-legged on his bed playing Crash of the Titans – one of the greater games in Minseok’s collection.

“God, Aku-Aku’s brother is such an ,” Jongdae said offhandedly, tapping his hands on the PlayStation controller in a way that seemed more like a dance then anything.

Minseok couldn’t deny that he was really good at this game, and if anyone was good at holding off a whole bunch of titans whilst simultaneously trying to jack the big one, he was your man, but there was a question he wasn’t sure he could hold off much longer. When he thought about it, this was probably a good time. Jongdae would only be paying half attention to the question, so he wouldn’t think about it too much.

“He is, but I guess that’s kind of the point,” Minseok replied, deciding to get this out of the way. “Jongdae, I know someone. They were dating someone until recently, they think they like someone else who they know likes them. This friend asked for my advice, but I really don’t know how to answer-“

“Dude!” they’d managed to stun one of the more powerful titans and Minseo wasn’t paying attention. “Jack it, jack it!”

“, right. Sorry,”

“No problems, we got it now. As you were saying?”

“Alright,” Minseok now realized at this point what he was saying definitely sounded like him. Hopefully Jongdae was so distracted he didn’t notice. “So they told me that they think they want to go out with this other person, but they’re worried that if they do anything they’ll either realise that they don’t like them or get rejected because it’s been so soon since their last relationship,”

“ing hell these bats!” Jongdae yelled in frustration, “We’re so close to winning!” In all regards, Jongdae was a vocalist. He sighed in apology. “Sorry Minseok, continue,”

Minseok wasn’t bothered, instead laughing it off. “All cool, but - I mean, if you were in this situation, what would you do?”

“Well,” Jongdae said, as thoughtfully as he could muster whilst playing, “I think that he should make sure that they like them first. Though the time between the break up isn’t long, if they both like each other they shouldn’t worry,” he finished, nodding, before his eyes lit up at the game. “Dude, only one more!”

“Our Jongdae, so wise,” Minseok cooed. Jongdae hadn’t seemed to have noticed anything out of the ordinary.

“Of course,” Jongdae smirked in response.

The game continued as it had before, until before they knew it they had killed the boss and passed the whole game. Jongdae looked at Minseok.

“That’s it?”

“Uh, yeah?”

“It ended fast…”

“We did play it a lot,” Minseok said, lightly punching his shoulder.

“Hey!” Jongdae said in surprise, rubbing his arm. “That hurt.”

“Want me to kiss it better?”

Jongdae’s face turned bright red, and Minseok took this as his cue to lightly peck where he’d punched.

Jongdae’s face was going red but he tried his best to look indignant. “I think you just gave me a disease,”

Minseok shuffled around from his view of the now turned-off TV to face Jongdae.

“Turn around,”

“No. Why would I listen to you?”

“I’ll punch you again, and then I’ll have to kiss it better again. What other diseases could I pass on?”

Jongdae quickly shuffled himself so that they were now both facing each other, legs crossed. If Minseok asked he’d say he was content with his health as it was.

“There’s something I want to try,”

Jongdae raised an eyebrow, “What?”

Minseok’s face turned serious, “I just want to let you know that if this doesn’t go as I think it will, I hope we can still be friends and that you won’t hate me,”

“What are you even talking about?” Jongdae looked nervous, eyes wandering from Minseok. He had no idea what was about to happen.

“Close your eyes!”

“Why?”

“Nike, man. Just do it.”

The comment drew a smile on Jongdae’s face and he gave in, slowly closing his eyes, before waiting for Minseok’s hands to push him off the bed. Or hit him. Or both.

His eyes opened after his face was promptly hit with a pillow, and he grumpily pushed a laughing Minseok before crossing his arms and frowning.

“Okay okay, seriously this time. I couldn’t resist okay. Close your eyes, and in advance, I’m sorry,”

Jongdae took a deep breath, his eyelids once again fluttering shut. He wasn’t worried about what was going to happen, just with a broad curiosity for what was about to happen.

Minseok waited a few seconds, taking the time to gather up his courage.

You can do this.

He slowly leaned in, softly pressing his lips on to Jongdae’s.

Jongdae’s eyes flew open when he realised what was happening.

Minseok was kissing him.

Minseok was kissing him.

Kissing him.

This was not what he had expected and he did not know what was going on, but he was loving every second of it. Shutting his eyes once more, he decided to let his lips respond instead of his brain. The kiss was slow and kind of unsure at first, but he couldn’t have cared less. His head was filling up with fireworks and light and his heart was beating faster than it ever had before. His arms slowly moved to rest on Minseok’s waist, and Minseok’s hands took place on Jongdae’s shoulders.

Jongdae sighed as Minseok pulled away, looking him straight in the eye.

“I don’t know why I was worried…” Minseok smiled, voice airy, before leaning in to kiss him once again.

This time he was more certain - his confidence increased. He could feel the quirk of Jongdae’s lips against his own, and he’d seen his red flush before he kissed him again. Their lips moved together, and he felt Jongdae part his lips slightly, almost as if he was daring him to deepen it and put his tongue in. He complied, and drew out muffled moans from the other male that he’d never knew would be so satisfying. He put his arms around Jongdae’s neck, and pulled him even closer, not moving even when they detached to breathe, resting his forehead against the younger’s.

“You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to do that,”

Minseok laughed, eyes crinkling. “I’m sorry then,”

Jongdae couldn’t tame his grin. “You never needed to be concerned, you know?”

Minseok looked down, “I was worried that you’d think you were a rebound or something, I didn’t want to make you upset,”

Jongdae’s head moved to Minseok’s collar and came to rest there. “Me? A rebound? Like I’d let that happen,” Minseok frowned, almost as if he was waiting for something else. “But I know you well enough to know that you wouldn’t do that to me,” Jongdae added.

Minseok’s eyes lit up, a wide smile covering his face. “Date me, okay?” he said, still sounding a little unsure.

Jongdae sat up once more and stared. “No,”

Minseok’s heart dropped… What?

“I’m just joking,” Jongdae said, “Though with that confession you’re lucky I said yes,” he smiled brightly, and let his arms come up and around Minseok’s neck once more before pulling Minseok into a kiss that was a lot more heated than the previous. He pushed Minseok back so he was laying on the mattress and straddled him, leaning down once more to capture his lips as his fingers began to ghost up underneath Minseok’s shirt.

The sound of clapping both pulled them out of their make-out session, chests heaving as they looked to the source of the noise in semi-horror.

Luhan was standing in the doorway. “Well butter my and call me toast,” he said, nodding. “That was hot.”

Jongdae’s cheeks started to light up.

“How much did you see?”

“Since your first kiss, I think,” Luhan leant against the doorframe, looking at the scene fondly. “It was terribly anti-climactic, but I’m glad to see that you’re both finally one step closer to getting into each other’s pants,”

“Luhan, stop talking,”

“Fine, fine,” Luhan said, waving a hand and turning to walk back out to the main room. “But Jongdae, if there’s ever any time when you want to join us, Sehun and I are always open to new things,” he added, winking greasily.

Was it pink before? Because now Jongdae’s face was bright red.

Minseok wrapped his arms and legs around his boyfriend protectively. “ off Lu! He’s mine,”

Luhan waved them off, laughing before walking out and shutting the door.

Minseok sighed, standing up and pulling Jongdae up with him. Whilst he was tempted to stay on his bed and make-out with Jongdae for the rest of the night, he kind of wanted to show the world Jongdae was his. Before he opened the door he entwined their fingers, Jongdae’s hand feeling so warm and so right in his.

He couldn’t remember the last time he was so happy.

“Seokkie-oppa,” Jongdae cooed.

Scratch that. Stupid Jongdae.

“It’s okay if I really, really like you, right?”

Scratch that. Jongdae is perfect.

 


 

. . . Author's Note . . .

Finally together :3
LUHAN YOU .
But wow, that's the last *official* chapter ;-;
But on a good (?) note, there'll be a bonus chapter uploaded in a few days, maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday, it depends when I finish writing it ^-^

I'm going to keep this short, because there'll be a longer authors note in the next one :P (please don't be turned off I don't ask you guys to read these things okay don't hate me, because I love you :>)
Anyway, I really hope you guys have enjoyed reading this, and I have really been thankful for every comment and subscriber and even you silent readers because you guys are all the best ^-^

Please feel free to leave your comments or message me on Tumblr, and I'll see you guys in the bonus chapter woo! (unless you decided to go away but okay then -.-)

Stay cool, guys ;)