Enter Girlfriends, Interrogations, Luhan, and Questions

You're Taken?

". . . . ." Minseok chanted as he sprinted to the park where he was meant to meet his girlfriend in 8 minutes. Despite his short legs, Minseok was actually a pretty fast runner, but even so, he was going to be way late if he didn't step on it. He really liked Mihyun and everything, but whenever he was late or she was angry she was really scary, and Minseok didn't want to go through that again. 

He arrived at the park exactly 30 seconds before 12:00, and was glad to find that Mihyun was nowhere to be seen - at least he would have some time to stop sounding like a dog with all that panting that was going on. Minseok was a pretty healthy person, but he was no marathon runner (he just thanked his lucky stars he didn't sweat much). Seeing an empty park bench a few meters away from where he was, he collapsed and let out a huge sigh. Knowing Mihyun she would probably be late, but he never wanted to rely on past experiences because there is always a first for everything - and he needs that of his thank you very much. Minseok was very glad that there was no one else on this bench, and moved his legs so they were on the rest and his back was up against the side. He could have fallen asleep, but decided against it. Never fall asleep in parks on your own, kids.

Five minutes passed, and Minseok had grown tired of looking at the river, waiting to see if Mihyun turned up. He pulled out his phone, wondering maybe if she had cancelled on him, though he doubted that - she was probably just late. Noticing he had one message, his heart dropped a little bit. He'd just ran faster than Usain Bolt. World record stuff right there with nothing to show for it.

Back to the point, Minseok was very pleasantly surprised that the message was not from Mihyun, but actually from the person he had been with not 20 minutes ago.

From: Jongdae
Hey, did you make it on time ?

Minseok rolled his eyes, before typing in a reply.

To: Jongdae
Well I did, but she isn't here yet. I ran like Bolt too goddammit.

A couple of kilometres away, Jongdae was sitting, looking at his phone and hooting with laughter, much to the annoyance of the other people on the train. Poor Minseok, having run all that way, and the wasn't even there.

To: Minseok
AHAHAHA OTL. Girls :') this is why I keep away from them :’)
But don't worry, after finding out so much about you today I don't want you anymore.
Those s can keep you.

Minseok scoffed when he read Jongdae's message, and quickly replied back, a smirk masking his confused feelings on whether he wanted Jongdae to like him or not.

To: Jongdae
Pfft, like I'd want you to like me anyway. You're ugly ;)

Jongdae laughed even more when he received that message. Deciding to play with him a little, he decided not to answer for a while. Five minutes passed, and Minseok started to worry. He hadn't been serious, at least not about the ugly piece of part, but he thought that Jongdae would have realized he was joking. Jongdae was attractive, and if he didn't realize that then Minseok wasn't really sure that what he'd said would help in any way. He decided he'd give it a few more minutes though.

Another 10 minutes passed, and finally Mihyun turned up. Wearing a white blouse with a pink skirt and cardigan, and cute knee length woollen socks under pink flats, Minseok felt his heart flutter. He stood up and walked up to her, enveloping her in a warm hug before pecking her lips and finally letting go and opting to entwine his fingers with hers. We fit together nicely, he thought.

"Hey," he said casually, moving towards the river and slightly swinging their hands as they walked.

Mihyun blushed, the colour matching her light pink cardigan.

"Hey," she said smiling, before her face turned serious. "I'm so so sorry I'm late. Sulli's boyfriend broke up with her over text this morning and she was having an emotional breakdown."

"No, it's alright," Minseok said, looking her earnestly in the eyes, and squeezing her hand, "I was just worried that you weren't going to come and I ran all the way here for nothing."

MiHyun raised an eyebrow, "You ran here? From your house?" she giggled, "Why would you do that?"

"Oh no no no, not from my house!" He said, laughing, "From a coffee shop. It's at least a twenty minute walk, and I had to get here in eight to be on time... I didn't want to leave you waiting."

Mihyun frowned, before hugging her boyfriend from the side. "I'm sorry you ran and I wasn't here on time baby, I'll try better next time?"

Minseok laughed, “Sure, gorgeous.”

Mihyun cocked her head, much like a puppy would, and Minseok internally screamed because cute. “But why were you at a coffee shop? Were you on your own?”

“Oh,” Minseok said, “I was out with a friend.”

Mihyun tensed up, “Which friend?”

Minseok started to get worried, Mihyun was clingy and he knew there’d be a whole lot of questions, many of which he would probably have to lie or he’d be down a limb. “Oh, he’s called Jongdae, I only met him a few days ago.”

Minseok realized that he hadn't apologised to Jongdae yet, and quickly pulled out his phone, typing in something along the lines of him joking and that he hadn't meant Jongdae to take it personally.

Mihyun frowned seeing him on his phone whilst they were on a date, “How did you meet him?” 

“I met him on the train, babe.” So far, only the truth.

“How do you meet people on the train?”

“Well, there’s a lot of people to meet on the train.” He said, getting nervous. He could see where she was heading and it wasn’t gonna be pretty.

“Yeah, but you don’t just randomly start talking to people on the train.” She stated matter-of-factly, letting go of Minseok’s hand and crossing her arms.

Minseok sighed, “He asked to use my phone because I was the least scary-looking person on there. I let him, and he wanted to thank me.”

“But why did he need your phone, and why did you let him use it? He could have stolen it!”

Minseok grabbed her hand, and entwined it with his again. “He needed to tell his friends that he’d be home late and to not think he wasn’t getting back. He gave me his wallet and he seemed like a really nice guy, so I let him, okay?” Minseok left out the bit about Jongdae hitting on him, but she never needed to know about that. Plus, Jongdae didn’t even like him, there was no issue with them being friends. 

“How did he get your number?” 

“He told me he wanted to thank me, and I told him he didn’t need to, but he didn’t listen. Because he’d rung his friend he could just find my number in the caller history.”

He noticed Jongdae had replied to his message, saying that it hadn't bothered him at all, and he was just toying with him. Minseok smiled.

“That’s kinda weird, don’t you think?”

Minseok pretended to think, but honestly he’d expected that question, “Well if I really wanted to thank someone, I’d do it. And to be honest, he seemed really thankful, and I don’t blame you. Plus he was pretty nice and funny, so I didn’t mind.”

Mihyun glared at Minseok, “Is this person interested in you?”

Minseok sighed, “Mihyun, I don’t even know his uality, and I don’t care.” There… First lie. He did in fact know that Jongdae was 100% gay, “He’s a nice guy, and he’s my friend now.”

Mihyun glared even more, “Is there a chance that you could be interested in him, Minseok? I know you like boys too.”

Having enough of the questions, Minseok pulled Mihyun in front of him and caught her off-guard by kissing her hard and passionately. Pulling back, he placed pecks on her lips between words. “Stop. Asking. Me. Questions. And. Believe. Me. When. I. Say. We’re. Just. Friends. And. As. Long. As. I. Have. You. Nothing. Will. Happen.” 

Mihyun blushed and smiled, before linking her and Minseok’s hands. “I have to meet him soon, okay? He needs someone to tell him that you are taken and that hitting on you is a no-no.”

Minseok smiled, it was finally over. “Sure babe, I’ll organize something. But he might get worried if I ask him to meet you too early okay? We barely know each other.”

Mihyun frowned.

“Don’t worry,” Minseok assured her, “I doubt he’ll start hitting on me.”

Mihyun continued to frown.

“But if he does,” Minseok continued, “I’ll make sure to let you know, okay? I promise.”

“Seal it with a kiss?” Mihyun asked shyly, twirling her long black hair around her finger nervously.

“Seal it with a kiss.” Minseok repeated, before leaning down and fulfilling what he’d said. 

Mihyun smiled again, before linking their hands and continuing to walk. “So, where are you taking me?

 

. . .

 

After a successful morning with Jongdae, and then an even more successful date with Mihyun, Minseok was spent and it was only 6:30. 
But his more-than-apparent fatigue would not stop Luhan from asking questions. 

"So, how was your date?" Luhan asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Great," Minseok answered, "My wallet suffered a lot though."

"Oh really?" Luhan asked, "Did she... Repay you?" he said with a grin.

Minseok sighed, he knew what Luhan meant. "No Luhan. Not everyone is willing to have for the first time in a toilet cubicle."

Luhan gasped, "Sehunnie and I didn't do it in the public toilets!" he yelled, "Well at least not the first time..." 

Minseok sighed again.

"We did it in his shower the first time!"

"Wow, that's so much better."

"It wasn't my fault, he is the one that came in while I was ."

"Luhan, I don't really need to know this." Minseok said, covering his ears.

"If it wasn’t for that we wouldn’t even be together!" Luhan screeched, before smiling at the memory. Him being utterly whipped for Sehun and not even knowing that Sehun felt the same way. He was glad that Sehun was as hell that day and had given up on trying to hide his desire for him. He shivered even when he remembered the look on Sehun's face when he opened the door and saw Luhan jerking himself off, out in what was the ist way Sehun had ever heard. He remembers his shocked look as he'd realised who was in the room, and the way his body froze. He remembers Sehun's smirk as he closed the door and walked up to Luhan, and the desire that was shown in Sehun's eyes as they raked over his bare body. He remembers the way that Sehun's hands felt as they grabbed his shoulders and pushed him up against the shower wall, the gasping sound he made before Sehun smashed his lips against his own, and the moan he let out when Sehun pressed his leg against his crotch. He remembers the way that Sehun's torso tensed with pleasure when Luhan stuck his hands up his shirt, feeling the skin he had been wanting to touch so desperately. He remembered the way that he had never stripped himself of clothing as fast as he’d stripped Sehun, and he remembered the way that Sehun looked at him under his fringe, telling him that this wasn't just a one off and that he really liked him, so if he didn't feel the same way it would have to stop right now. He remembered how he nodded furiously, before passionately kissing Sehun just to make sure he knew. He remembered the way that Sehun slowly trailed his hands down Luhan's body, and how Luhan had been feeling so desperate to be touched. He remembered the way Sehun's soft hands-

"Please just stop. I know you're remembering what happened and your face is hurting my eyes and you look like you're about to get a hard on, please stop."

Luhan huffed, "You're just jealous because it's been so long since you've gotten any."

Minseok looked down at his hands. No way was he jealous, but Luhan was right when he said it'd a long time.

“…”

“Told you.”

“…”

“WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?”

“IT WAS JUST A PILLOW LUHAN, CALM DOWN.”

“SO? I WAS JUST STATING THE FACTS.”

“DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?”

Luhan threw the pillow back at Minseok, before sitting down next to him on the couch, and grinning at him. “So… Where did you go this morning?”

“This morning? I went out.”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Well no , but where'd you go?”

“I went out for coffee.”

“With who? You weren’t meant to meet Mihyun until 12… You left before 10.”

Minseok sighed, “Why are you so nosy? I went to coffee with Jongdae.”

“Jongdae?” Luhan asked, confusion clearly showing on his cute little face. “Who’s that?”

“… He’s my friend?”

Luhan sighed, “So why have I never heard of him?”

“Because we only just became friends?”

“How long ago did you meet him?”

Minseok lifted his head in thought. “Uhh, three days?”

Luhan’s eyes widened, “How the hell did you meet?”

“On the train.”

“Who talks to people randomly on the train?”

“Luhan, stop. I already had this conversation with Mihyun.”

“But I doubt you told her the one hundred percent truth… She’s overprotective.”

Minseok put his head in his hands, sighing. “Well yeah, she’d kill him and chop my off if he found out the way we started talking was because he was flirting with me, wouldn’t she?”

Luhan stood up, gasping. “You have a girlfriend!”

“I never flirted back! I told him I’m taken.”

Luhan sat back down. “Oh… But how come you two kept talking?”

“If I tell you the whole story will you stop asking questions?”

Luhan nodded furiously and Minseok told him the story. The whole one. Flirting and all.

“Yeah, but how did you two end up going out today? Mihyun would kill you both if she found out his flirting got him your number.”

“Oh no,” Minseok said, “He forgot his phone, and he needed to tell his roommates that he would be home later than usual, but that he was coming so he didn’t want to walk in on them… Coming.”

Luhan laughed so hard he started to snort, which, unlike what you’d think, wasn’t all that cute. “Wow, okay. But numbers?”

“As I said he needed a phone, so he asked if he could use mine. I let him and he wanted to thank me, so he bought me coffee. It turns out he’s actually pretty cool though, so yeah, we’re friends now.”

Luhan clapped his hands together, “Well what an interesting story, we’ll have to meet him soon, will we not?”

Minseok groaned, he doubted this’d ever go well. 

Luhan heard that groan. “Too bad – it’s gonna happen anyway.”


 

. . . Authors Note . . .

Woo, third chapter is up! Anyone sick of this yet? ;)

MiHyun... What do you guys think of her? 
Personally, I hate her XD

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting, it really means a lot and it makes me super happy :)

BIGBANG HUGS FOR YOU ALL

Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying this, and I'll see you in the next update ^-^

apologies for the lack of consistancy in the update size >.< I hope you don't mind, and if it is bothering you please let me know! I just find the story doesn't flow right if I don't group them in the sections they're in D: