Lu, Sehun, and the Diabolical Box (bonus chapter)

You're Taken?

"Three... Two... One... Go!"

Luhan and Sehun swiftly jumped from behind the couch, looking around like a kind of ninja. Dressed fully in black, they looked the part too. Unfortunately, Luhan missed his footing, tripped on top of the couch. As he fell forward, he attempted to grab Sehun for support, but Sehun, unsuspecting was instead pulled along. The couch toppled forward, the two both on top of it, and Luhan on top of Sehun.

Minseok chose this moment to walk out, sleep evident in his eyes and a murderous look which could only mean that they had not only woken up the demon himself, but probably his boyfriend too. "What the you two,” he grumbled, “Use your damn room at this time in the morning."

The two boys quickly stood up, Luhan’s blush hidden by the strips of black cloth wrapped around his face. He made some sort of strangled noise, and Minseok looked at him incredulously, one eyebrow raised.

Luhan huffed, pulling the cloth on the bottom of his face down so Minseok could understand him. "We're practising for something, go away."

"You’re not going to film anymore of that weird , are you? I don’t think I can deal with walking in on that again,”

Luhan grinned, eyes widening. Minseok realized he’d probably said the wrong thing. “Not yet. You’re definitely an ideas man!”

Sehun smirked.

Minseok had regrets. “What the are you doing, then?” he groaned. It was too early for such antics.

“You’ll find out later,” Luhan waved him off, “Just wait a bit.”

It was then that Jongdae walked out of Minseok’s room, rubbing his eyes and yawning as he made his way to his boyfriend. He latched himself around Minseok’s stomach, looking at black-clad couple with a strange gaze. 

Minseok glared at the two, and they both gulped. They’d woken up his boyfriend and they’d be damned if they got out of this uninjured.

“Well would you look at the time!” Luhan half-yelled in fear, pretending to look at the clock whilst he was instead sending frantic looks to Sehun.

Sehun, luckily, wasn’t an idiot. “Oh, we really must be going.”

The two began to walk over to the door hesitantly, gradually speeding up. Minseok’s eyes got narrower.

“We’ll see you two later, bye!” Luhan said quickly as he opened the door and rushed out, Sehun following suit.

“…, the glitter!”

“Lu, is it really necessary-”

“We can’t miss the pizzaz, Sehun!” Luhan cried as he ran back inside, zooming through the hall and into his room as fast as he could to avoid the wrath of Minseok. He ran out a few seconds later with what Minseok assumed was a container of glitter, making his way once more to the front door.

“Lu!” Sehun called from the doorframe. “The box!”

“!” Luhan’s scream almost broke the sound barrier as he ran into the kitchen, narrowly avoiding Minseok’s outreached hand and unamused eye as he skimmed past to grab the box the refrigerator they’d bought a few days earlier had come in.

Minseok would have attempted to stop Luhan yet again, but he was too bewildered by the situation. The refrigerator box had left him thoroughly confused about the situation – confusion already abound due to the black clothing Luhan and Sehun were donning, and the glitter which was accompanying the box to God knows where. Not to mention the box seemed to be decorated with what looked like warning stickers. He was fairly certain they hadn’t been there when they’d bought it - why would you buy a fridge that had so many clearly set out design flaws?

As Luhan reached the door, he turned and bowed, giving a slightly-apologetic, slightly-excited grin. “See you later!” he said, Sehun grabbing the box as he walked through and shut the door.

“What the just-”

“I don’t think you should ask those questions,” Jongdae smiled, arms wrapping around Minseok even tighter. “You know those two.”

“Sadly,” Minseok sighed, twisting around to face the younger. “Back to bed?”

Jongdae smirked, leaning to whisper in his boyfriend’s ear. “Oh, I’m not sleepy anymore,” he bit Minseok’s earlobe playfully. “I have a much better idea of what we could do whilst those two are out,”

“A-and what would t-that be?” Minseok stuttered, Jongdae and on the expanse of skin on his neck.

“Well, we still haven’t ed in the kitchen,” he whispered, voice husky and arms pushing Minseok backwards.

Minseok didn’t need to be told twice.

 

 

. . . . .

 

Luhan and Sehun were stationed at a bush next to the front door of Minseok’s ex-girlfriend’s house.

“Luhan, I think that’s enough-“

“There’s never enough glitter, we need more glitter! Sehunnie, do you want some glitter?”

“No, I think we’ve-”

Sehun couldn’t finish as Luhan rubbed a bit of glitter on his nose. “That’s better.” he cooed, giggling. Sehun couldn’t bring himself to be annoyed.

“Let’s go get this , hey? I swear we’re gonna her up so hard,” Luhan said, face doing a complete one-eighty as it was now completely serious.

Sehun really didn’t understand how Luhan could go from adorable to serious in a period of two seconds, but there was a lot he couldn’t understand about being in love with him either. He learned a long ago to just go with it. Thus he nodded, grinning. He and Luhan had spent the last few days decorating this box, and as immature as it was, he couldn’t wait to fix the package.

“Three… Two… On-”

“Are you sure you don’t want to practice one more time?” Sehun said nervously. “I mean we only got it right a few times and we might trip on-”

“Sehun, there are no couches out here.”

Sehun shrugged, Luhan had a fair point.

“Okay,” Luhan’s finger hovered over the doorbell.

“Three… Two… One…”

Luhan pressed down, and they heard the bell chime from indoors.

The two boys eyed the door from their position about one meter to the right of it. A sneak attack on Mihyun was planned, they just needed her to leave her house first. Specifically, they had chosen a time when they knew her parents wouldn’t be at home, meaning she was the only one who could answer the door. They heard footsteps from indoors, before seeing the doorknob turn, and a petite girl walk out and look around, just missing the two and Luhan mouthing yet another countdown from three.

She didn’t, however, miss Luhan yelling “GO!”, whipping her head around to meet the intense gaze of two people clad in black, one covered in a ridiculous amount of rainbow coloured glitter.

She didn’t have enough time to register what was going on before she had been roughly and literally swept off her feet, her world suddenly being enveloped in black. She was conscious, knew she hadn’t passed out, but couldn’t help but be thoroughly confused as she seemed to have been placed in a box.

“Tape it up!” she heard an all-too-familiar voice yell, yet she still couldn’t think of whom it was. Most likely, she realized, because she was too concerned with why on earth was she in a ing box.

“What the are you doing?” she yelled as she heard the rip of tape, “Let me out!”

“Shush, hoe!”

“What even-”

Girl, I said shush! Just because you can’t shut your legs, don’t mean you can’t shut your mouth!”

The two boys laughed as they picked up the box, walking with it not-so-carefully to the edge on the road. It was a given that they didn’t want to get her killed, but it’d be easy to scare her. Whilst Mihyun was making it as difficult as she could by wriggling and yelling, Luhan and Sehun couldn’t be bothered. They’d expected it, and her clear irritation only meant their plan was working. Luckily, there was a minimal amount of passer-byers to try intervene or call the police, but who would recognise them in their outfits, anyway?

Placing the box down, they stood back to proudly admire their work. Luhan took his phone and took a picture, before pulling back the cloth surrounding his and Sehun’s mouth and pulling him into a searing kiss. Luhan opened his lips slightly to let Sehun sweep his tongue through his mouth, and the latter quickly complied. Sehun loved to take control, and Luhan loved it that way. Luhan moaned, and Sehun pulled away, smirking.

“Mission success?” Sehun asked against his boyfriend’s lips.

“Affirmative,” Luhan replied, kissing him once again before grabbing his hand and leading him to the car.

“We’re going back so early? But we only left half an hour ago…”

Luhan shook his head. “No, we’ll give it another hour, we know what they do when we’re not there - they won’t be finished yet.”

“Let’s go get breakfast then?” Sehun asked, cocking his head.

“Good thing I brought us a change of clothes,” Luhan sang, pulling out his bag and chucking a shirt at Sehun.

Sehun smiled, starting the car. “Good thing you did.”

 

 

. . . . .

 

The two walked back into the kitchen an hour later, and were glad to find that Jongdae and Minseok were not at it, and instead sitting on the lounge watching reruns of old children’s programs, sweat dried to their foreheads.

Minseok looked at them incredulously, before popping the question. “What on earth were you doing?”

Luhan sighed, though he couldn’t bite back the smile. “Well ‘Seokkie, Sehun here and I-”

Suddenly, their home phone rang, and Luhan and Sehun both grinned excitedly at each other.

Minseok jumped up and grabbed the phone, and Luhan lunged at him.

“Don't answer it!”

Minseok looked at the number. Whilst he deleted it off his phone, it was one he definitely could recognise. “Why,” he started “Is Mihyun calling?”

“Just let it go to messages, please.”

Minseok rolled his eyes, but gave in Luhan’s pleading if only because he didn’t particularly feel like engaging in conversation with her. Eventually the phone stopped ringing, and Luhan and Sehun had to stop themselves from erupting into laughter as Mihyun’s voice screeched through the phone.

“ing Luhan and Sehun, if I ever see you two again I swear I will you up so badly you won’t be able to each other. I will pull your off and shove them in a blender and feed it to my ing cat, you ing s. Who the puts a person in a box!? You’re lucky the police wouldn’t believe me if I told them that two people dressed in black, one of them covered in ing glitter, came and put me in a box on the side of the road. Control yourselves, Luhan and Sehun, and Kim Minseok, control your ing children or whatever the they are. Honestly! Are you all ing cavemen?”

Mihyun hung, and everyone in the room bar Minseok exploded into laughter.

Luhan was on the floor, Sehun collapsed next to him. Jongdae was clutching on his boyfriend’s shirt, and Minseok was staring at them all, wondering what on earth just happened. After a solid five minutes, Luhan finally regained the ability to pick himself up off the floor, and find the photo of Mihyun on his phone so he could show Minseok.

It didn’t mean he’s gained the ability to speak though. “Mihyun…” he wheezed, still laughing, any speech he could manage coming out as impossible to understand. “Box… We put her in… I’m dead…” he finished, before falling back onto the floor and proceeding to laugh for another five minutes, curled into Sehun who was doing the same.

Minseok eyed them until they all settled down, “So you’re telling me,” Minseok started, “That you got Mihyun,” he said slowly, as if the words coming out of his mouth were incomprehensible to even think. “And put her in a box?”

“Precisely,” Luhan deadpanned, trying to keep a straight face, and very nearly failing miserably. “But how did she know it was us? We were in disguise and everything,”

“…Maybe it was the glitter, Lu?”

“Oh. Probably.

Minseok cracked a smile, before pulling both Luhan and Sehun up from the floor and into a hug.

“You guys are weird, but I kind of love you,” he cooed, ruffling their hair affectionately. He wasn’t lying. They were ridiculous, but he could always trust the couple to look out for him.

Jongdae laughed at the three. “Wow Minseok,” he said, fake-annoyance in his voice which his fond smile gave away. “I guess I see where I stand, then,”

Minseok let go immediately, pushing Jongdae onto the couch and straddling his hips. “No, I love you the most,” he breathed, leaning down and capturing Jongdae’s lips in a passionate kiss.

Jongdae smiled as he kissed back. “Good, because I love you too.”

Luhan made a face close to disgust, “Get a room!”

“We’re in one,” Minseok said as he rolled his hips, eliciting a loud and shameless moan from the one underneath him. “You two, get out.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Luhan mumbled, tugging Sehun along with him to their room. “Just make sure you clean the couch once you’re finished.”

 

 


 

 

. . . . . Authors Note . . . . .

(2016 EDIT)

What a journey editing this was. As I said in the foreword, I wrote this back in 2013. I was pretty young back then.

My writing is much better now hahahhahaha.

I honestly don't understand the love this story still gets, but I'm really thankful for it so thank you!

 

(original a/n)

That was the somewhat bonus chapter :P
Does this count as crack? I think it's the crackiest thing I've ever written.
I  blame Skye for this. As I was writing it she kept on saying how she wanted to put Mihyun in a box and then she asked me to write a chapter where it happened.
So Skye, I hope you're happy. 
And if you don't like it, blame Skye.
The name is off a conversation I was having with Skye and my other friend Peter about the names of the Professor Layton games, and Skye yelled out saying I had to use it. 
Skye also drew most of the picture that is being used as the main image for this chapter. 
//STORY TIME! 
Once when we were in  class, we were talking about this story, and Skye drew a box for MiHyun to go in. Then a few minutes later I was telling her that I was reading a fic where Kyungsoo was half cat and it was and I stopped before anything happened because I didn't really want to read it. She started laughing because she was imagining it and that's how cat!Kyungsoo appeared as a drawing. As Jongin says, Kyungsoo’s in indeed magical (in more ways than one, wink wink) and so he has the ability to make roads. Somehow we linked the two pictures together (I think the box being on the side of the road coming out of Kyungsoo's ). 
And that's how this happened.
Jongin's bowl cut is because she drew his head a weird shape and it's all we could do without completely ruining the picture... But those two don't actually relate to this part in the story, sorry :P
//STORY OVER.

Everything is her fault.

In chapter 14, when Luhan finds out that MiHyun cheated on Minseok, he says how he will ' her up and put her in a box'.
... So it wasn't completely uncalled for.

So I guess this means that this story is finished now ;-;
Even though I finished writing it a while ago, it feels sad once you finish posting it. 

I am really super thankful to everyone that has read this, commented, subscribed, and even you silent readers! (though you should really comment what you think so I can write better in the future ^-^)
Your comments make me ridiculously happy :3

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO BABYSEUNG AND EXOTIC-BEAR, WHO COMMENTED PRACTICALLY EVERY TIME I UPDATED! Thank you so much :3
But everyone else who commented, I love you just as much :*
OH, and you people that upvoted. I didn't expect to get any, thank you so much ^-^

Please please tell me what you thought of it in the comments. 
Rage about Mihyun.
Rage at me for taking so long to get XiuChen together.
Rage at me for not being funny.

Do whatever! I'd really love it if you did :)

I'll try not to say much more, I just want to let any of the readers of my other fic, The Benefits Of Having A Dumb Best Friend (shameless self promotion) that I have been currently working on the sequel-but-doesn't-need-to-be-a-sequel-to-make-sense-story-thing *cheers?*, so that should be up in a few weeks (I can't post it until it's finished or I get worried okay :P). 

SO YEAH ALL IN ALL thank you so much to everyone that has read this story, I really appreciate you taking the time too, and I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people liked this (I didn't really think anyone would XD). 
You can always contact me on my Tumblr, and feel free to add me on here :3 

Thanks for everything and putting up with all the bull in my story and then my stupid author's notes, I love you guys so much :)


 

Until next time~

Stay cool, guys ;)

Sorry, long authors note is long. But hey, you don't have any more after this! 
Unless you read my other story/s. Your choice :P