Luhan Snaps and Minseok Recieves a Metaphorical Slap in the Face.

You're Taken?

“Hyung,” Luhan sung, skipping into Minseok’s room where he was currently laying.

Minseok raised an eyebrow, Luhan rarely dropped the hyung card unless he wanted something.

“Yes, Lu?”

“So you know how it’s Sehunnie’s birthday in two days, and it’s mine eight days later?”

“Uh, yeah?”

“I just thought I’d let you know that people are coming over this weekend to celebrate,” he clasped his hands together, looking at him hopefully. “Yay?”

“How many?”

“Just the usual, plus a few extras maybe,” Luhan said, “I can’t be bothered holding another one like I did for you. Plus I don’t have enough money, so yeah,”

Minseok hummed in agreement, “Tao and Kris?”

“Yeah, and Suho,”

“…”

“…”

“…Since when did Suho come to these things?”

“Since I became friends with him?”

“But he’s only come to like, two,”

“That’s because unlike us, he has a busy life. The only thing we do is go to class and play karaoke,”

Luhan was right, but Minseok still didn’t want Joonmyun to come, and he didn’t know why. “Since when have you been so close with him?”

Luhan’s face was now a look that could only be described as irritably confused. “Since high school? So quite a while?” he frowned, “Seriously, what is your problem with him? As far as I knew, before he knew Jongdae you thought he was a great guy,”

“He is a great guy!” Minseok didn’t know why he was being so salty, “I was just wondering,”

“Well then why is there a problem?” Luhan said, frustration laced through his tone. “Ever since I tried to hook the two up you’ve been such a about him, what’s your issue!?”

“I just don’t like the fact that they’re dating okay?”

Luhan narrowed his eyes, “Oh, so you’re jealous?”

“I don’t know, Luhan! I don’t know what I think!”

“Oh for sakes!” Luhan threw his hands in the air. He’d snapped. “Get your head out of your , Minseok! Jongdae is goddamn whipped for you and all you do is lead him on and make it worse for him! If you like him just say it and if you don’t then stop acting like he might have a goddamn chance,”

Minseok was stunned, Luhan was screaming and what was saying?

“Luhan, you’re joking, aren’t y-“

“No, I’m not ing joking. I really wish I was,” Luhan wasn’t yelling anymore but his voice was strong. “You know what? He ing knows more about that time you ed Mihyun then you do. He went to grab his stuff and hey he just managed to hear you say you loved her as you banged. That’s why he didn’t go home, because he was ing crying in our bathroom for the next five hours, when he couldn’t go into your room in case you two were still in there, but he wouldn’t leave because some stupid promise he’d made to your drunk , Then the next day he ing walked into your room and said good morning as chipper as can ing be. His night was , but he was put on a happy mask just so it wouldn’t worry you and you wouldn’t find out,”

This was all getting a little overwhelming, but Luhan didn’t seem ready to stop anytime soon.

“Not to mention he gave up a guy he had a perfectly good chance of getting to love because of you! He ditched a date early when Mihyun cheated on you, and you’re lucky that Joonmyun is a smart guy that already realised Jongdae was in way too far deep for your stupid , and chose to let any hope go just so the two of you could be happy. They were never dating and nothing’s happened ever since then, so you for some ungodly reason have no reason to be jealous,”

“Luhan…” Minseok said, voice beginning to crack. All this sudden information was hurting his head, and he felt terrible after hearing about all that he’d put Jongdae through.

He wasn’t listening though, and Luhan continued to speak. “Either you need to cut down the touchy-feely act, or just confess already. You don’t know it, but you’re playing with him too much and he doesn’t deserve that,” Luhan’s face softened once his rant was over, and he was surprised to find that Minseok had tears running down his face.

“Luhan…” he mumbled again, looking down. Luhan walked over to the bed and sat down, gathering Minseok in his arms.

“I’m not going to apologise, everything that I said was true and you needed to know. Just let him know how you feel,”

“But I don’t know how I feel,” Minseok whined. It was like he was a teenager again and Luhan was guiding him through his first crush. “I see him and I’m happy, but it happened when I was seeing Mihyun so I don’t – I thought I liked her too. I did like her,”

“That’s called denial,” Luhan said matter-of-factly, arms crossed over his chest. “You really need to sort out your ,”

“I do,” Minseok half-laughed, “I mean, I think I like him. It makes sense, y’know? But now you’ve told me everything I don’t want to act on it in case I’m wrong,”

“Well you’re going to do something about it this weekend, or I’ll smash your heads together and then any complications because of it are my fault, and I don’t particularly want that so,” Luhan said, standing up and going to leave the room. Minseok needed time to think, and he didn’t need to be there for that.

“Thanks, Lu,”

“No problem, everyone needs someone to give them a reality check every now and then,”

Minseok agreed as Luhan walked out the door, before lying back down on his bed.

What the hell was he going to do?

 


 

. . . Authors Note . . .

:o so Luhan finally cracked! 
Good job baby, Minseok really needed a slap of reality over his perfect face.

Sorry the chapter is short, but the next few chapters will make more sense this way >.<
This fic is nearly over, by the way D: I will be writing a bonus chapter once the main story is over, but it's a bit silly so I don't blame you if you don't read it :P 
But we'll get to that once we get there XD

In other news, OMFG so many comments on that last update ^-^ I was so happy, hehe :)
And everyone asking about Joonmyun and SuLay... you'll just have to wait until the next update ^-^
If you've read my other fic you should know I ship SuLay with all my heart, but who knows what will happen c:

Anyway, I hope you are all still enjoying this story, and I'd love it if you left a comment :)
Feel free to message me on my Tumblr or add me as a friend here :3

OH, and this story hit 50 subscribers! *dances*
Thank you guys all so much, I didn't think I'd get that many, so I am super super happy and you guys are all the best :D

          

some Onew hearts and Key kisses for you ^-^

'Till next update!
Stay cool, guys ;)