Chapter 7

I'll Help You Get Through

 

Chapter 7

Chanyeol POV

 

 

Its been two weeks since I last saw Kris, but I was happy we were still in touch by texting and calling each other now and then. Apparently he got busier that usual, which I'm happy about, but I hope he would get a little break, just to chill. Maybe we could go eat again to Xuimin's hyung restaurant again, and order something else aside from steamed buns. Yeah we seriously need to go again. Also I wanna have a much more friendly and open conversation with him, last time we were too formal. Wayyyy to formal for my liking. Wait, what if he thinks I'm a creeper, or a obsess fan? Hold up, am I even a fan of his? I don't really see him as a celebrity, or a model, I don't really want his autograph let alone a picture of him. Maybe a picture with him in a friendly way. Yeah.

 

“He is creepier than usual”

 

“I know, its kind of scary”

 

“we should call Soo umma”

 

“Good idea”

 

I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at the two five year old in front of me. Can't I have my five minutes of thinking peacefully? Or do I really look creepy?

 

“Yah! Can't a person think peacefully?” I yelled and tch at the both of them.

 

“Chanyeol, no need to yell, Jongin, Sehun, shut up” Kyungsoo came to the rescue and sat next to me, opposite from Kai. Kai smiled in a ert way and Sehun looked rather bored now that Kyungsoo was around. Now thinking about it, Luhan hasn't been around this morning.

 

“You're not fun Umma” Sehun whined, puffing his cheeks. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and kept on eating. I looked at Kai and he kept on looking at me with that erted smirk of his. I gulped and back off, ignoring him.

 

“You got laid didn't you” The sudden statement made everybody halt. Kyungsoo almost choke on his food, Sehun fell from his chair and I just stared at Kai wide eye with my mouth agape. Did he just ask me that? Really? Why not scream it for the world to know?

 

“NO” I hissed and grabbed an orange from Kyungsoo and throw it at Kai with all my might. “What makes you think that? You ert”

 

“Then what were you thinking about, are you in love? Perhaps with a koala” Sehun teased, while high five-ing Kai in the process. I hissed and pouted.

 

“I'm not in love, and for your info its a dragon, not a koala” I stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. Not in the mood to be with those two. Ugh, why did I got angry with those too? I sounded like a girl in her period.

 

 

~`~`~`

 

“Really Luhan, I can? Wow thankk you sooooo much hyung, wow I can't believe it, yay” I squealed like a little girl. Luhan laughed at my foolishness.

 

“hyung, don't even do that again, that's even more scary than back at the cafeteria” Jongin smirked and hide behind Kyungsoo. I glared at the two and shook my head.

 

“Anyways, when its the fashion show?” I smiled and waited for Luhan's answer. He looked at his notebook and bit his lower lip.

 

“This Saturday”

 

 

 

`~`~`

 

“You ready bro?” Ray patted Kris' shoulder. So bony.

 

“Yeah, kind of” Kris smiled uncertainly. “I got nervous all of the sudden” he exhaled.

 

“Dude this is not your first time doing this, you're awesome remember that” Ray smiled and checked himself out in the mirror in front of them. Fixing the his gray sweater which was under a Gucci black coat.

 

“You look fine” Kris smirked as he teased the younger guy which scoffed.

 

“Pleaseee~ you look hot Kris, what you talking about, just look at how awesome that scarf looks on you, and that coat, surely you were born to be a model” The younger snickered and laugh. “You're clouding me right now”

 

“You look like you put extra effort today” Kris pointed out, it was rare when Ray let the make up artist put eyeliner on him.

 

“My family its coming today to the show, dude I'm excited, my sister would finally be able to see how cool I am” he smiled childishly and shoot the mirror with his “hand gun.”

 

Kris smiled bitterly, when was the last time he felt excited over his mother watching him? As far as he remembered she would always be there, to judge him.

 

He sigh and patted the younger man's arm.

 

“I heard some one came to see you, aside from all the press and fans” Ray smiled sheepishly. Kris looked at him as if he had two heads. Someone special? Yeah right.

 

“Kris!” A deep voice filled the room and Kris looked up, Just to find the person he had been yearning to see for the past couple of weeks. Chanyeol.

 

Ray stared at the taller boy in awe. He thought the guy would have a childish voice due to his face, ashamed he looked somewhere else, his voice wasn't as deep.

 

“wow, you guys look awesome” Chanyeol praised both of the guys and walked up to them. Kris smiled at him but didn't say anything, he was too happy and shocked to say something. Ray on the other hand smiled and bowed, excusing himself to get the last minute touches.

 

“what are you doing here Chanyeol?” When Kris finally found his voice, asked. Chanyeol showed him his signature smile and shrugged.

 

“I just wanted to see my favorite super model, Siwon” Kris frowned at the answer, that was something he wasn't expecting. Chanyeol giggled at his face and hug Kris with on arm. “AND my best friend Kris, do you know him? He is tall and has a really nice face, nice eyebrows, black hair, oh! he really likes to eat steamed buns. I think you know who he is?” Chanyeol blushed and looked somewhere else while Kris smiled and chuckled.

 

“I heard about him, he is pretty cool”

 

“he is, so I'm... well... umm... I'll be waiting for him outside, since he is so cool you know” Chanyeol flushed again and lifted a fist. “Fighting”

 

With that he left, leaving an smiling Kris behind.

 

`~`~`~

 

“that was so cool, the way you walked and just give that cool vibe, wow I don't think I could ever do that” I said, and of course, I dramatized my words by moving my hands all over my head and face.

 

Kris and I were currently at Xuimin's restaurant. It was pretty late already but on Saturdays Xuimin hyung liked to close around midnight, and you know there was a reason behind it, more likely someone.

 

Kris just shook his head and shrugged, of course this bastard was cool. I chuckled and took a sip from my coke. Kris just looked at me and smile.

 

After a good deal of time staring at me I smirked. “like what you see?” I bluntly asked.

 

Kris seemed taken aback, stuffing another dumpling and looking away. I smiled at how cute he looked, I could really get use to this. I kept on eating happily. Today was a good day, I finally got to see Kris and his smile. I sure can get drown on his smile, his gummy smile. And I never really noticed how his eyes close into half moons when he laughs, and the way he –

 

“Like what you see?” I blushed and looked away. I didn't realized I was staring at Kris, but what surprised me the most was the source of the voice. I look up and saw my troll hyung.

 

“Hello Chen” I greeted not so happy. Chen just looked at me and smiled playfully before turning around and see Kris.

 

“so you're the super model Chanyeol has been tal– ”

 

“Minseok hyung Chen its here” I yelled before Chen could finish his sentence. I stood up and back hugged Chen, making our way to the kitchen. “Please excused us Kris, I'll be back in no time”

 

I dragged Chen hyung to the kitchen and glared at him. “couldn't you be more obvious, I don't go around telling people you love oranges, or Xuimin hyung in this case”

 

“What about me?” Xuimin hyung enter the kitchen undoing his orange print apron, messing his hair in the process. “I heard my name quite a few times, by the way your friend is waiting Chanyeol, its rude to left your guest alone... oh hey Chen” Chen shoot daggers at me while I was enjoying the moment. Karma is a .

 

“I was just saying that Chen hyung likes–”

 

“Oranges!” Chen yelled making both of us, Xuimin and I, jump. I smirked and walked out of the kitchen.

 

“Bye Umma” I walked out and sat back down. Kris looked at me confused and nod his head to the kitchen.

 

“who was that?” he asked me bitterly, I turned my head to the direction of the kitchen and back at him.

 

“that's Chen hyung, Xuimin's secret admire, not so secret since everybody knows, and I think Xuimin hyung knows too but he is waiting for Chen to tell him” Kris face softened and smile.

 

“he looks like a good guy I guess”

 

“are you jealous?” I playfully asked. Kris choked on his food a little bit. I startled and give him so water to calm him down. “you okay?” Kris nodded and smiled.

 

“me jealous, you really think too high of yourself Chan”

 

Chan.

 

I smiled at the nickname but pouted to what he said. “heyyy”

 

“you seem to be close though” there you go, jealous Kris.

 

“yeah, kind of, why not, but he is so out of my league you know” I laughed and keep on eating my food.

 

“what you mean?”

 

“well,” I thought for a second “ he likes my hyung, and Chen is too good on getting on people's nerves, once I really wanted to punch him but guess what, he trolled me again, he is unbelievably witty and smart, a genius when it comes to pranks, he its too much to handle and I just can't keep up with him, you know I have a kind of laid back life style, I don't really like having a burden” I saw Kris' face fell. The smile and happiness in his eyes disappeared. I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

 

“I think I have to go” he abruptly stood up and walked over to the door. I followed him and stopped him midway.

 

“hey, did I said something that upset you?” I asked holding his wrist, he looked down at his hand and then at me. His eyes cold and sad.

 

“no” he freed his hand and walked out of the restaurant.

 

I stood there dumbfounded and dropped my hand that was flying on thin air. Did I said something wrong? Was it something I did with Chen? Was I the reason?

 

“Hey where's your friend?” Xuimin hyung came out of the kitchen with a smile that soon dropped when he saw my face. “Yah~ what happened?”

 

I shook my head and went back to the table, I picked up my dishes and went inside the kitchen to wash them.

 

What did I do?

 

 

 

Its been forever *hides behind a rock*

But Im back with some Krisyeol and some KaiSooHun (c

Thanks for all the new subbies and comments