Chapter 2

I'll Help You Get Through

 

Chapter 2

Monday

 

“Sehunnie!!” A hyperactive, brown hair boy jumped on top of the tired figure in the bed. “Time to go to school” The said boy jumped until a not-so-happy face pop out of the blankets.

 

“Chanyeol hyung, I got it” The younger growled while burying his head on his hands.

 

“Come on Sehun, we're gonna be late, I presume Luhan would be looking for you” Chanyeol sang with his manly/deep voice. At the sound of Luhan, the younger boy jumped out of the bed, making Chanyeol fall on the floor with a loud thud.

 

“Sorry hyung” the younger one apologize while flying to the bathroom.

 

“Aish this kid” Chanyeol shook his head with a big 'ol smile.

 

At school~~

 

“Luhannie” Sehun sang while clinging into Luhan's arm

 

“Sehunnie” Luhan replied and both love birds giggled.

 

“And I am the clinging one” Jongin murmured while hugging Kyungsoo in the process. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and peck Jongin's lips.

 

“I fell like a third wheel, better yet, a fifth wheeler” Chanyeol whined while walking with his friends. He looked at the lovey dovey couples and fake gagged.

 

“Ya, Chanyeol ah, can you come with me after school, I have to go pick up clothes for Yifan” Luhan yelled and Chanyeol nodded.

 

“Clothes?” Sehun tilted his head cutely and Luhan nodded.

 

“We're changing Yifan's clothes for a better up-to-date one, since its fall we need to change the funky colorful clothes to a more dramatic, dull color. You know to match up with the season” Luhan talked and demonstrated dramatically with his hands.

 

“Why do you need Chanyeol's hyung help, aren't you supposed to get better clothes?” Jongin joked earning a glare from the taller one.

 

“I have a sense of fashion Jongin, the fact that you don't appreciated it its something else”

 

“Maybe because I've never seen it” Murmured Jongin, skipping away with Kyungsoo on his tail. Both laughing and linking hands.

 

“YAH! KIM JONGIN!!”

 

 

After school~~

 

“you're kidding right? Are you seriously going to throw all this clothes away?” Chanyeol asked in awe. He had never seen so many clothes in a closet. A CLOSET.

 

“That's what Yifan's mom wants, either way we do this all the time” Chanyeol looked at him as if he was crazy “What? She says she gets tired of Yifan wearing the same clothes again and again, so we change it” Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Such a waste of clothes” Chanyeol sighed and looked at Luhan.

 

“Well, let's go, we need the new clothes for tonight, Victoria noona will take care of this” Luhan grabbed Chanyeol's arm and dragged him to the mall.

 

4 hours later~~

 

“Can't believe we bought so much” Chanyeol panted when he put down the last bag of clothes. “Those stairs are no kidding”

 

“You'll get use to them” Luhan smiled and started handing the clothes to Victoria and more assistants, who were hanging the clothes in place.

 

“How often does he change?”

 

“Sometimes up until four times a day” Luhan nodded in thought.

 

 

“Luhan what is this?” A mainly voice asked from behind the boys. Chanyeol turned around and saw the most beautiful person he has ever seen.

 

 


 

There will be angst in the next chapter guys, 

just want to show the first encounter between Chanyeol and Kris, even though its not much

Thanks to all the subscribers and comments!!!!

Thank You!!! :D