Chapter 10

I'll Help You Get Through

“I’m sorry to make this hassle ma’am, it’s just that your son helped my brother, I’m sorry I didn’t make him call you but he said my brother was more important than anything else” Woo Bin bowed ninety degrees to Kris’ mom.

 

 

 

Woo Bin and Kris were in the Wu residence, in front of Wu Fan’s mom. You could tell she was fuming in anger but kept herself together in front of the handsome man in front of her.

 

 

 

“It’s that so?” Mrs. Wu asked skeptically eyeing both males. “Where is the kid? I want to verify by myself” Mrs. Wu walked out of the house where Woo Bin’s car was parked, an old 2005 blue mustang.

 

 

 

“Zelo, please come greet Wufan’s mom”

 

 

 

~~Earlier that evening~~

 

 

 

“What happen to you?” Woo Bin’s voice rang inside the small apartment. Kris was laying his head on the couch, not understanding all the commotion.

 

 

 

“I was skating, but you know Yong Guk hyung doesn’t really know how to skate, so…” Zelo’s voices grow smaller, slowly hanging his head lower as Woo Bin bore holes on him. If looks could kill, Zelo would be six feet underground.

 

 

 

“But how did your face end up like that?” Woo Bin moved his arms dramatically. Zelo just rolled his eyes and pass by him sitting next to Kris.

 

 

 

Kris took a good look at him. The kid’s face was everything but good looking. There was a bruise on his right eye and a small cut on his lip. Kris was asking himself how that kid ended up liked that just by falling once.

 

 

 

“how many times?” Woo Bin asked while rubbing his hand on his face.

 

 

 

“well we spent around two to three hours, he didn’t really got it down” Just then Kris notices the scratches on Zelo’s knees and hands, as well as in his elbows and cheek. Somehow Kris felt sorry for the kid, he must be in pain and his brother was scolding him.

 

 

 

“does it hurt?” Kris asked, interrupting the two of them. Zelo looked down and nodded.

 

 

 

“but don’t worry, Yong Guk hyung was way worse, he almost broke his nose, that’s why we stopped, he wanted to help me but I declined, you know I don’t really like being help, so yeah” finally Zelo smiled and gave his brother a thumps up.

 

 

 

~~present time~~

 

 

 

“Oh My! Kid” Mrs. Wu exclaimed shocked to see the poor thing.

 

 

 

Wufan and Woo Bin were secretly dancing in the background out of happiness. They kind of stop the wrath of Mrs. Wu for now.

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

“Wufan, actually this event might be good for your image” Mrs. Wu sat down on her desk and smirked. “I can see the headlines already, ‘Supermodel Kris Wu saved a sixteen year old kid from tugs,’ not that bad; at least we have an excuse for your face”

 

 

 

Kris nodded and walked out of his mom’s studio. He was more than thankful to Won Bin for helping him and Zelo for going out and teach that other kid how to skateboard. Such children.

 

 

 

“Wufan!” Kris turned around and saw Luhan, who rapidly engulfed him in a hug. “You’re such an , why didn’t you call? You know how worry I was? You really wanna kill me right? you, Kris” Kris only patted his friend’s back telling him that he was fine. He knew Luhan was crying by the trembling of his shoulders.

 

 

 

“I didn’t die, did I?” Kris joked, earning a hit on the shoulder by Luhan.

 

 

 

“Not funny ”

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

Knock knock knock

 

 

 

“Mmmh” Kris hummed. He was currently lying down on his bed, looking at nothing in particular.

 

 

 

The door open and Chanyeol came in with a worry face. Kris sat up and looked at Chanyeol confused. The brunette was just standing in the middle of the room looking a Wufan, boring holes into him.

 

 

 

“um…”

 

 

 

“You scared me Kris” Chanyeol finally unfreeze and hug Kris with all his might. “For a moment I thought something bad had happened to you, and it would be my entire fault. And look at you, if only I would’ve taken you home you wouldn’t be hurt and… oh my God Wufan I’m sorry, I’m sorry” Kris felt bad for Chanyeol since he knew it wasn’t Chanyeol’s fault at all.

 

 

 

“It’s okay Chan” Kris coed and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol. “I’m here, its okay”

 

 

 

“You left so suddenly I didn’t know what to do, Kris” Chanyeol sob, “when Luhan called me I got so worry, it all came down to me and I didn’t know what to do. I went out and look for you, I’m sorry if I made you mad yesterday, just don’t do this again okay” Chanyeol cupped Kris face and looked at him in the eye.

 

 

 

Kris blushed at the sudden position and cast his eyes downwards.

 

 

 

“Promise you won’t run away again, yeah?” Chanyeol close his eyes and press his forehead with Kris’. “Promise?”

 

 

 

“Promise” Kris responded and looks at Chanyeol, who still had his eyes closed. “Would you promise to never leave me?”

 

 

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes and smiled.

 

 

 

“I never leave my friends alone Kris, I promise”

 

 

 

Friends

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s house

 

 

 

“So did you find Wufan?” Sungyeol came back with a bowl of popcorn and two cans of soda.

 

 

 

“Yeah” Chanyeol answer while changing the channels of the TV. There was really nothing but your everyday melodramas, sports, news, music programs.

 

 

 

“HEY! Girls day were on” Sungyeol whined as Chanyeol changed the channel for the nth time.

 

 

 

“Boring~~”

 

 

 

“just get a movie on and leave it alone” Sungyeol hissed snatching the control remote and putting a movie on. Chanyeol wasn’t really into the movie at all. He was only thinking of Kris.

 

 

 

Even when his face was all beat up he was still beautiful. His voice was hoarse but a beautiful sound came out of it. His brown eyes had a hint of honey color to ‘em drowning me more into ‘em, somehow his warm touch was enough for my usually cold body. His lips were a beautiful pale pink and his gummy smile was the best smile I’ve ever seen in a human being. Kris was just perfect.

 

 

 

“I’m in love”

 

 

 

“Huh?” Sungyeol look at his cousin and his mouth full of popcorn.

 

 

 

“Aish, you’re disgusting, eat and then talk”