Chapter 4

I'll Help You Get Through

 

Baekhyun POV

 

“What happened Tao?”

 

Tao just looked at me and jumped into my arms sobbing and saying words that were muffed on my neck, a really awkward position since he was taller than me. I just hold into him and waited until he could calm down. About ten minutes later he calm down and his body wasn't shaking as much. I pulled him away and lead him to a bench. The night was chilli and the breeze didn't help but to get us colder.

 

“Tao–”

 

“I'm a bad person hyung, I'm a horrible person” he cut me off. I shook my head and I showed him a kind smile.

 

“Tao you're not a ba–”

 

“I'm killing him hyung, just to stay loyal and make him trust me” more tear came from Tao's eyes. I looked at him confused and lay a hand on his arm.

 

“you're talking about Kris right?” he nodded and I frowned. “What happened this time?” I asked sternly. He looked at me like a lost puppy but I didn't let that go through me. “Tao!”

 

“He went back” that's all he said before turning to look somewhere else. “I found him crying on his restroom, he had vomited all of his food... again, he didn't expected me, I caught him red handed again hyung, and I can't do anything about it, you don't know how vulnerable he looked, how breakable” I leaned forward and with my thumb I wiped his tears.

 

Flashback

Tao's POV

 

Kris?? Yifan?” I opened the door and walked inside the room. Even though the door was locked I got the key from Kangin hyung. Okay, I borrowed it without permission but I was worried after I saw Yifan with that bag of food.

 

I didn't got any response which is why I got more worried. I heard some muffled noises coming from the bathroom and I knew what was happening. Yifan was vomiting.

 

I quickly ran to Yifan's bathroom and tried to open the door. Luckily the bathroom door was unlocked. I stormed in and startle Kris. He jumped in surprise and put the cap of the toilet down, turning, his back facing me. I could tell he was crying by the shakes of his body. I saw the bag he carried earlier carelessly tossed on the floor and I picked it up looking at the contents inside. I gulped and grabbed half of the trash and put it on my jacket, trying my best to fit it in and to no show it as much, then I walked towards Yifan.

 

gege?” I grabbed his shoulder with an attempt on turning him around but with no use. I tried harder and finally he turned facing me. I lifted his chin and I could only see one thing behind those eyes.

 

Pain.

 

Yifa–”

 

Don't tell anyone Tao please, I know I've asked you this so many times but you can't let anyone know okay? Just until I go back to my perfect weight okay, just a few pounds” he kept on rambling about me not telling anyone and that it would get better with time. Of course I didn't believed him, once he was into it, there was no turning back. And I knew this.

 

But gege, this is not right” I was in the verge of crying too but I held the tears back, watching Yifan crying already nonstop broke my heart after stabbing it for a hundred times.

 

please promise me Tao, just until I go back to my weight, please, promise me you won't tell anyone, not Luhan, not even Kangin hyung please, please” he grabbed both om my hands and coped them, squishing the life out of them. His eyes were pleading me.

 

I gave a defeated sigh and nodded.

 

I'll throw the trash away, I'll figure out how okay” he nodded and I stood up, then took the bag with the left over trash.

 

Thank you Tao” I came into a halt, and shook my head.

 

Don't thank me gege” I'm not helping you anyways.

 

End of POV

End of flashback

 

 

“how much food was it?” Even though I didn't know Kris personally, if he affected Tao this much, it was my concern as well.

 

“a lot, there was two boxes of fries, two boxes of hamburgers, a large soda and a medium I guess milkshake? Either way it was a lot of food just for Kris” Tao said while exaggerating the words with his hands. I nodded and patted his head.

 

“want me to help? Even though I've never work with Kris before, I can tell my manager to set up a photo shoot with him, I don't know maybe he just needs moral support from some one who is not close to him, some one who does not know him long enough” I smiled and Tao nodded, an smile finally crossing his face.

 

“you would do that for me Baekhyun hyung?” the child inside Tao finally came out, he sounded so excited for me to help.

 

“Yeap” I nodded “but Tao you have to tell Luhan sooner or later, you know that right?” Tao's smile disappeared but nodded nonetheless.

 

Wu Yifan here I go.