Chapter 15

I'll Help You Get Through

 

“yeah, definitely gone crazy”

 

“It’s been a week”

 

“I think his grin got wider than before”

 

“Joker is back!”

 

“Shouldn’t you be in class?” Everybody froze. Indeed, it was a voice most of them did not recognize aside from Luhan that is. Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts and turn his head to the source of the voice. He saw a tall, good looking, model like guy on a casual suit. He kind of looked familiar but he could not pin point why, or where he had seen him.

 

“I believe you guys need to be in class, shhh, good think I’m new otherwise I would send you to the office” The guy said looking at the sky. “Such a beautiful day, isn’t?”

 

They all stood up and bowed to the elder. A few apologies were heard but they all headed out the rooftop. It was normal for them to skip class once in a while; however this time they didn’t know there was someone in there with them.

 

“I wonder who he is” Kyungsoo spoke softly and grabbed onto Jongin. Chanyeol was still daydreaming about Kris and that night when they finally kissed. What a beautiful day that was.

 

“Hurry up kids!” The unknown teacher spoke louder and they all walked faster to their classrooms.

 

“Lulu, do you know that guy?” Sehun asked while clinging on his boyfriend. Luhan nodded and smiled. He looked at Chanyeol and how the taller would crash on a pillar if he doesn’t stop daydreaming.

 

“Chanyeol, Kris has no schedule today, wanna come over?” Luhan pealed his boyfriend off him and walked to the taller one. Chanyeol snapped and looked at Luhan. He would be able to see Kris again, and that was more than enough for him. And today he swears he loves Luhan more than Sehun would ever love him.

 

“I so ing love you bro” Chanyeol smiled and hugged Luhan on a bone crushing hug, leaving the latter breathless for a while until Sehun decided that his hyun was better off far from Chanyeol.

 

After those words, Chanyeol would not stop smiling.

 

--

 

“His mom it’s not here, so it’s only him and the staff, have fun”

“You ain’t staying?”

 

“Nope, bye” The older walked out of the house and waved goodbye.

 

Chanyeol was left inside the house dumbfounded, one side of him was thankful because he didn’t have Luhan around, but the other side of him was freaking out. He’s been at Kris’ house before, but never alone. 

 

“Mr. Park?” A voice came from the entrance of the living room. The butler Chanyeol met last time. He remembers the kind smile the elder gave to him and the little wrinkles that formed around his eyes. Chanyeol smiled and bow to the elder.

 

“Mr. Kim, umm Luhan brought me here but he… um left?” Chanyeol smiled awkwardly, while scratching the back of his neck. Mr. Kim smiled and nodded.

 

“You can just go up the stairs and the room at the very end to the right its Wufan’s room” Chanyeol smiled and bow again, walking up the stairs after saying a small thanks to the butler.

 

While walking down the hallway Chanyeol examined the paintings and photographs that hang from the wall. He recognizes some of them, but some of them were just as abstract and weird that he would not pinpoint where they were from. Also the pictures were pretty, but they were not family portraits. This got Chanyeol to be more curious about Kris’ family. As Chanyeol got distracted another door room opened, a feline looking guy came out of it, examining the taller.

 

Chanyeol felt a strong gaze looking at him, making him turn around coming face to face to another guy.

 

“Who are you?” said guy asked while glaring at Chanyeol for a while. The taller was taken aback by such attitude that just smiled awkwardly.

 

“umm, I came to see Wufan, I heard he was in his room” Chanyeol tried to sound as confident his voice would let him, but the other was just glaring at the unannounced guest.

 

“Name?”

 

“Chanyeol”

 

“how do you know Wufan?”

 

“Friends” with benefits.

 

“How did you become friends?”

 

“umm… steamed buns”

 

“what kind of buns?”

 

At this moment Chanyeol was really wondering where this all this questions were getting at.

 

“meat steamed buns?”

 

“why?”

 

“why what?”

 

“Why did you guys ate together?”

 

Chanyeol wanted to roll his eyes and snapped at the guy but for the sake of Kris he didn’t. He looked around and then faked a smile.

 

“I was hungry, he looked hungry, we were both alone, I invited him and we ate”

 

 “mmm, that’s his room”  The feline looking guy motion his head to the room at the end of the hallway. Chanyeol smiled (a real one this time) and walked to the room knocking on it three times. However, he did not hear anything on the other side. Chanyeol wanted to ask the feline guy, but he was nowhere to be seen. He knocked on the door again and nothing.

 

Chanyeol tried to open the door and find out it was unlocked. He entered the room and look around it finding no sign of Kris. He sighed and turned around ready to exit when he heard a strangle noise coming from a door opposite to the bed. Chanyeol wanted to dismiss it but the noise was heard again, and this time it came louder.

 

Kris

 

Chanyeol hurriedly walked towards the door and tried to open it with no luck whatsoever. The door was locked. Chanyeol tried to push it open with no veil.

“KRIS! KRIS OPEN UP” Chanyeol frantically tried to open the door while pushing at it and hitting it only to hear another strangle cry. “KRIS!”

 

 

--

 

“Hello Zitao” Woo Bin smiled at the feline guy who only gave him a nod before leaving, pulling his hoodie up. Woo Bin nodded awkwardly and entered the house. He knew his way around the house since he had been around the place a couple of times.

 

He walked up the stairs and headed to Kris’ room, stopping when he heard screaming coming from said room. The smile on his face disappears and ran towards the room.

 

“KRIS! KRIS OPEN UP” Woo Bin saw a tall kid hitting the restroom door. “KRIS!” Woo Bin walked inside the room and grabbed the tall kid.

 

“What are you doing?” Woo Bin pushed the kid away and looked at his worry face.

 

“Kris is inside, we need to get him out, please help me” The kid moved towards the door handle and kicked it multiple times. By the time Woo Bin reacted, the kid had already opened the restroom door and went inside.

 

“KRIS!!”

 

, it’s all Woo Bin could think at the moment. 

 

----

School is killing me!!! TT.TT 

Enjoy!!!