Chapter 11

I'll Help You Get Through

Kris POV

 

Let’s go to Lotte World :D

 

 

 

I read the message Chanyeol send me earlier that morning. SinceI didn’t really have anything to do I decided to just reply with a single ‘okay,’ and went for a refreshing morning jog. It wasn’t unusual for me to jog in the morning; the unusual part was that I would go on for three hours if Luhan didn’t bother me, calling me nonstop until I answer.

 

 

 

For those three hours I would usually let my world fill with music, not any kind of music but Mozart, or Beethoven, or even yiruma if I wanted something not so classic. It’s not that I was against other music but this kind of music would let me forget about the real world. It reminds me of my cousin Henry, and how he would love to play that kind of music when I was little, whether it was on the piano or the violin. Sadly those times seem far from today.

 

 

 

Around five years ago some loan sharks harassed Henry’s father, my uncle. Henry wasn’t the type of person to get angry but that time he lost it. He started fighting with the loan sharks; they must have known Henry was an elite music player since the first part of their body they aim for was his hands. I was there but I couldn’t do anything, all I could do was watch since Henry didn’t want me to get hurt. However I did call the police but it was too late when they got there, uncle wasn’t stable but he survived, and Henry wasn’t as injured as Uncle, but he stop playing instruments, the loan sharks broke his fingers and ligaments, making him unable to use his finger as efficiently as before. For some reason I blamed myself for not doing anything, but Henry told me that it was okay, it was his family’s problems not mines.

 

 

 

I shook my head and kept on jogging.

 

 

 

“Hyung!” I heard someone yelling in the distance; since it wasn’t directed to me I kept on jogging.

 

 

 

“Hyung, wait!” this time around I turned around and saw a dirty blond ball running towards me, dragging another guy with black hair and shades. I tilted my head since I couldn’t see the kids face.

 

 

 

“Yes?” I asked warily.

 

 

 

The Blondie looked up and smiled. It was Zelo, I smiled back and waved at him.

 

 

 

“Hyung, you run so fast, or maybe I’m just to slow” Zelo ruffled his hair and smile. His face didn’t look better than mine but it wasn’t that noticeable.

 

 

 

“This is Yong Guk hyung, Yong Guk hyung, this is Wufan hyung” Zelo introduced me to the other guy and I smile, ready to keep on jogging, go home, take a shower and head to my date.

 

 

 

Wait…

 

 

 

Date?

 

 

 

Aish Wufan you’re stupid, it’s not a date. Not. A. Date.

 

 

 

“Well Zelo, I’ll be leaving, have fun and the hair fits you, you look cute” Zelo pouted and whined at Yong Guk. I let out a small chuckle. I left, leaving the kids behind with a hyung, you said I look handsome not cute, or something around those lines.

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

 

 

“You look good Kris” Chanyeol smiled eyeing the taller man up and down. He chuckled and dragged Kris inside Lotte World. “We should get into the roller coasters, and play all those games just to win stuff animals, do you like stuff animals? I like stuff animals” Chanyeol grinned and skipped like a little girl. “Or Pororo world” Chanyeol whispered, Kris couldn’t do anything else but to chuckle and follow the latter.

 

 

 

“What about the tea cups” Kris suggested rather shyly. Chanyeol glance at Kris with an unreadable expression before busting into laughter.

 

 

 

“You sure are childish, aren’t you?” Chanyeol laughed so hard he had to clench his stomach to be able to breathe. Kris pouted and punches Chanyeol rather hard.

 

 

 

“Look who’s talking the person who wants to go to Pororo world, blue penguin with glasses, childish” Kris hissed and Chanyeol faked a face of horror and disbelief.

 

 

 

“Pororo has done nothing to you for you to insult him, he is blue and adorable, just like you” Chanyeol smiled and turned around to hide the blush that was creeping up to his cheeks. Did I just call Kris adorable? Chanyeol was waiting for a reaction rather unpleasant; boys don’t like to be call cute of adorable after all, let it be by a guy.

 

 

 

“Hey!” Here it comes. “I’m not blue, my skin color ain’t alien like that penguin” Chanyeol look at Kris in disbelief and smiled. He let it slide. “Oh! Tea cups, let’s go Chanyeol” Kris grabbed Chanyeol’s had and dragged him to where the tea cups where.

 

 

 

“And also I know I’m adorable” Kris whispered onto Chanyeol’s ear and chuckled. Chanyeol blushed and laughed a little bit before following Kris, hand in hand.

 

 

 

The day went pretty much like that, Kris dragging Chanyeol everywhere like a five year old, and Chanyeol following like a puppy. However Chanyeol felt like the mature one during the whole day. He couldn’t believe Kris would be so childish and hyper, it was like Kris had never been to a place like this before.

 

 

 

Maybe he hasn’t, Chanyeol thought.

 

 

 

For Chanyeol that made it more important. He was the first person to spend a day with Kris to a place he had never been before. He felt important because he knew that when Kris happens to pass by Lotte world any other day he will remember Chanyeol, the first person who took him there. Chanyeol smiled during the whole day, granting all of Kris wishes but know he had a wish as well, or more like his stomach.

 

 

 

He was hungry.

 

 

 

Now that he thinks about it they have been too busy playing around and forget to eat. Kris didn’t seem to mind but Chanyeol’s greatest love was food. He could even marry the food if it was possible.

 

 

 

“Kris” the taller boy whined while bouncing up and down. “I’m hungry” Chanyeol saw the sparkle of fear on Kris’ eyes before the latter smiled and nodded.

 

 

 

Chanyeol waved it off but there was something in the back of his mind telling him that something was wrong between Kris and food. Somehow he found the latter getting skinnier by the day, but at the same time models like Kris are in a constant diet to keep their figures, right?

 

 

 

Hope so.

 

 

 

Both boys walked to a restaurant and eat for what is seemed an hour. Kris was eating super slowly compare to Chanyeol who was devouring his food.

 

 

 

Kris was trying to find an excuse to stop eating but with Chanyeol in front of him he couldn’t do anything, therefore he decided to just eat slowly to the fats wouldn’t accumulate. He had fun today, and was trying to avoid eating by keeping himself busy, but he was being selfish. He could stop eating for the whole day but Chanyeol wasn’t him. He didn’t mind though, somehow eating with Chanyeol put him at ease. At some point he feels like he can do whatever he wanted without being reminded how fat he is. This was one of the reasons he loved spending time with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

“I had fun today Chan” Kris smiled on their way to his house. Chanyeol had insisted on taking him home just to be safe.

 

 

 

“Me too, we should do this more often you know” Chanyeol blushed and scratched his head. “You wanna know something funny, you’re younger than me” Chanyeol smiled and wink at Kris. “I look at your profile, you’re a 95-er, and I’m a 94-er.”

 

 

 

Kris looked at Chanyeol amused, he really didn’t know Chanyeol was at least one year older than him, he just didn’t look like it.

 

 

 

“Interesting” Kris nodded.

 

 

 

“Of course, you’re interesting” Chanyeol nudged Kris’ side making him blushed. “And lovable, ha” Chanyeol stopped and turn to face Kris. “We’re here, I’m glad you had fun”

 

 

 

Kris looks at the gate in front of him and nodded. He smiled one last time before walking to the gate. Suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist and spun him around. Chanyeol had a smile and walked closer to Kris, leaning forward.

 

 

 

“Bye” Chanyeol breathe. Kris shivered under his breath and nodded.

 

 

 

“Bye” Kris whispered and leans to kiss Chanyeol’s cheek. Before Chanyeol could react Kris ran to the front door and went inside the house.

 

 

 

Chanyeol left with a grin on his face that night.


Drama alert!!!

Later on!!!