Chapter 13

I'll Help You Get Through

“You look crappy; you know Kris has a runway today?” Sungyeol walked around the living room while texting Myungsoo. Chanyeol was currently lying on the carpet doing nothing worth in his life than to look at the ceiling, regretting every second of his life. Sungyeol looked at his cousin once again and sighed. “Dude, how long has it been? Two weeks?”

 

Chanyeol let out an exaggerated sigh and bumped the back of his head on the floor. “Two. Damn. Weeks” Chanyeol said every word while bumping his head on the floor.

 

“We can just go to the runaway you know?” Sungyeol tried to reason with his cousin but Chanyeol simply lay on the floor. “We really should go… like right now… like we shoul- ”

 

“JUST GO WITH FREAKING MYUNGSOO” Chanyeol yelled before standing up, “Leave me alone please” He looked at his cousin and walked to his room. He slammed the door and locked it.

 

“ChanChan, come on, don’t be mad-”

 

“SUNGYEOL!”

 

“Fine, I’ll be making food” Chanyeol somehow regretted yelling at his cousin, but he was really frustrated with himself.

 

“He didn’t call me either” He murmured to himself while looking at his phone. It became a habit of his to look at his phone every five minutes. Not many people would call him or text him, therefore he wouldn’t really mind with his phone, however when he finally exchange phone numbers with Kris that changed.

 

“He is indeed out of my league” Chanyeol sighed and puffed his cheeks. “Should I go?” he ruffled his hair and gave up. “ it, I’ll go without Sungyeol”

 

Chanyeol got up from bed and to his window. Opening he jumped out of it, “So glad is only a one story house” He fixed himself and walked to the bus station.

 

 

At the runaway.

 

Chanyeol tried to be as composed as possible while walking through the security. Apparently you needed a ticket to enter the runaway, and when he went to buy one they were already sold out. Luck wasn’t on his side this time.

 

“Sorry sir, you cannot enter without a ticket or invitation” One of the security guards stopped him. Chanyeol was literally freaking out but didn’t show it.

 

“I’m indeed sorry, but I forgot my ticket sir” Chanyeol tried to laugh it off, but he knew the security guy wasn’t buying it.

 

“Sorry sir, no ticket, not entry” Chanyeol bit his lower lip and nodded. He looked thoughtful for a moment and backed off a little bit before taking off towards the door. The guards were taken aback but soon they starting chasing Chanyeol. Chanyeol got in between people while running but since luck wasn’t on his side, the guards quickly caught up with him, pinning him on the wall.

 

my life! Chanyeol thought while pleading the guards that he didn’t mean it but he indeed forgot his ticket. But of course the guards didn’t believed him and him out. Chanyeol did fight against them, just to get smack in the head. When he finally gave up they were getting closer to the door.

 

“Richard!” One of the guards turns around, as well as Chanyeol. For a moment Chanyeol thought this was his chance to go for a run and sneak in, however the other guard accompanying him tightens his grip around his arm. Chanyeol sighed heavily and gave up completely.

 

“Sir?” The guard asks the person who called. Chanyeol would care less who it was, he needed to go in.

 

“He is with me” Both Chanyeol and the guards look taken aback. Chanyeol didn’t even know the guy, but he was with him?

 

All of the sudden the guard that was holding him, let him go. Chanyeol looked dumbfounded but it was now or never.

 

“Hyun! I’m so sorry but I forgot my ticket, you know how forgetful I can be” Chanyeol scratch the back of his head awkwardly. The guards walked away awkwardly after apologizing to both Chanyeol and the other guy.

 

Awkward silence fell between both of them. Chanyeol wanted to run already but he wanted to thank the guy as well. However the guy just looked at him up and down, giving him that elevator look.

 

“So, um… thank you” Chanyeol finally had the courage to thank the guy, but still he didn’t move from his position. The guy nodded and extended his hand.

 

“I’m Kang Ha Neul, Choi Siwon’s manager” Chanyeol nodded and shook his hand. “You are here for Kris, aren’t you?” Chanyeol looked at him wide eye and nodded. For a moment he had forgotten about Kris.

 

“Do you know where he is?” Ha Neul smiled and nodded his head.

 

“Follow me”

 

 

 

~~

 

“Hey Kris” Chanyeol smiled awkwardly. It has been the first time he had seen Kris since their Lotte world date. Chanyeol was happy to say the least, but he saw that Kris was different. He looked different. 

 

Kris on the other hand, was relief, knowing that Chanyeol had come. He had been wondering about the latter for the past two weeks, and it kind of saddened him that Chanyeol hadn’t called him. Also his phone was forbidden by Luhan.

 

“Hey Chan” Kris smiled his gummy smiled and hugged Chanyeol. “I’m glad you’re here” Chanyeol tensed when Kris’ long arms involved him, but he eased up pretty fact, hugging Kris back. That’s when he felt it, Kris was skinnier than the last time he saw him. They had hug before, but Chanyeol didn’t really paid attention to Kris body structure. However, this hug felt weird, he felt as if hug Kris too tightly he would injure him. Okay, maybe not that point yet.

 

“How have you been?” Chanyeol asked letting him go. Kris smiled faltered a little, but it was still there.

 

“Good, you know, I’ve had a packed schedule lately, and here and there. So what about you?” Kris smiled awkwardly this time.

 

“Well, you know, here and there, and school, and I almost got myself arrested for trespassing, but I’m cool” Chanyeol smiled and Kris gave him his are-you-serious look. Chanyeol nodded and laughed. He hadn’t laugh like this since the last time they saw each other and it felt nice. Kris also chuckled and sat down.

 

“Sit, umm… do you want something to drink or…?”

 

“Nope, I just came to wish you luck, you’re about to go up so I have to go” Chanyeol smiled and walked to the door. Kris was kind of disappointed but smiled anyways.

 

At least he came to wish me luck.

 

“And by the way, I’m taking you to dinner after this” Chanyeol winked and went out of the room smiling. Kris chuckled and relaxed.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

OMG I feel like I have regected this story for ages, but I didn't, however school has been horrible, having paper after paper and consuming my youth and life. But its thanksgiving break, therefore lots and lots of time for writing (as well as homework -_-) 

Thanks for all you guys who commented and subscribe even though I didnr;t update as much... Also Chapter 14 will be up tomorrow.... YAY

 

Now with Krisyeol Spam (swear MAMA was overflowing with ing Krisyeol.....)

 

tumblr_mwqbljTg2M1sam4k2o4_500.jpg

Just look at that pout ^^^^^

tumblr_mwpv32MxXH1rofxd3o9_500.jpg

tumblr_mwp1oomrWb1qhdr7go1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwou5uROJf1riirr8o2_500.jpg

imageimage

image

tumblr_mwetywfKRq1stckzio1_500.jpg

We also can't forget about WooBin and Kang HaNeul can we?

tumblr_mwqj6ruxLp1rt771oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwl6nvJTVV1sc8rdpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mwkeft3PHd1rtwv6go1_500.jpg

and of course the two cuties

tumblr_mp9yfuQBUC1r3tp3vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbf82u23Ov1rd5rfko1_500.jpg

Yeah.... so those are my cuties....