Little Reunion

I Don't Hate You

 

 

Eunyoung sat on the practice room's floor, panting from exhaustion. She and the members of Two X had been practicing hard for their group's comeback in a week. 

Upon seeing their youngest sitting on the floor, the rest of the members decided to join her. They grabbed a water bottle each and another one for Eunyoung.

"Here," Surin handed Eunyoung a bottle.

"Thanks," Eunyoung said and took the bottle.

"Good job, girls. We are going to have a great comeback next week!" Jiyou, the leader, exclaimed.

Eun smirked. "Our promotion overlaps with Vixx's."

Eunyoung stopped breathing. 

Jiyou glared at Eun. Jiyou knew that the last thing Eunyoung wanted to remember is N.

"Hey, I am just saying," Eun said. "Besides, Vixx looks gorgeous in that vampire-ish concept."

Minjoo rolled her eyes. "The makeup around their eyes is a bit excessive though, and they even wear contacts! It creeps me off a little bit."

Eunyoung opened her water bottle and drank from it. Although she was very excited about Two X's comeback, she didn't know what to feel about running into N during music shows. 

 


 

N arrived at the Idol Star Championship's venue together with Vixx's members, except for Hongbin, because Hongbin was already in the stadium, spotting a yellow outfit.

They sat down, waiting for the opening ceremony to start. 

"The opening ceremony will start in a minute," the announcer announced through the sound system. 

The audience, or more like fans, got ready to cheer for their idols. 

"Now, it's the entrance of the idols."

N watched as teams of different colors and alphabets walked across the stadium, waving at the audience. Sometimes, he chuckled at the announcers' witty comments.

Then, the yellow team entered. It's a team combination of newbies. That's why not all of Vixx could be a part of the Idol Star Championship. N wished he could, but he knew Hongbin runs better than him. 

Other rookies who didn't make it into the championship team were in the stadium, cheering their group member on. N spotted the members of Two X. Wait, she's here?

N looked at the group of ladies carefully. He couldn't find her anywhere. N looked at the yellow team walking past them. There she was. Joo Eunyoung. Her hair tied up in a bun. 

N's and Eunyoung's eyes met. 

Eunyoung waved cheerfully. And, N did the same.

 


 

"Whoa, your archery skill is no joke," Eunyoung commented when she sat down next to Kevin.

"Thanks," Kevin said. "Oh, did you realize all the four guys are here today? It's like a little reunion."

"You're right..." Eunyoung looked around just to make sure. Kevin's here, N's somewhere in the audience, Minhyuk is busy catching gold medals, and Jonghun is somewhere among them. 

"Have you spoke to N yet?" Kevin asked.

"No..."

"Why not? It has been quite sometime you haven't seen him."

"So did he," Eunyoung pointed out.

Kevin chuckled. "Still couldn't forgive him? Or... are you still in love.."

"It's not like that!" Eunyoung cried, but not too loudly for everyone to hear. But thanks to the noisy stadium, nobody could hear their conversation clearly.

But that certainly made Kevin laughed even harder.

 


 

What Eunyoung didn't expect was seeing Jiwon in the stadium. 

All the idols were in the room, eating. And this was the time, the idols who came to support their members decided to come in and say hi.

"Hello Eunyoung," Jiwon greeted. "It has been a long time."

"It has," Eunyoung replied as Jiwon pulled her into a friendly hug.

"Oh? Jiwon noona?" a familiar voice called. Eunyoung looked behind Jiwon, and spotted the man she didn't really want to see. Especially not with Jiwon around.

"Oh, hello, Hakyeon," Jiwon greeted with her gentle voice. Jiwon's gentle approach to people was something Eunyoung always find interesting and charming. No wonder Jiwon had 3 guys after her that day on Jeju Island.

"Hello Eunyoung!" N greeted when he saw Eunyoung.

"Hello," Eunyoung greeted and bowed.

Jiwon fished out her phone from her bag. "Let's take a photo together."

 


 

"Oh? Taking a reunion photo without us?" Minhyuk asked.

Eunyoung, Jiwon and N turned around to see Minhyuk, Jonghun and Kevin.

Jiwon chuckled. "Well, come on," she called the three of them. Jiwon handed her phone to another member of her group, Spica, to take the photo.

Eunyoung smiled. Although The Romantic & Idol made some sad memories for her, the good memories made are always the best.

"Snap it quick," Jonghun said. "Minhyuk stinks from all those running he did."

The rest of them laughed.

And the photo came out nicely.

 


 

 

I was watching Idol Star Championship, so that was my inspiration (for this filler chapter, I apologize).

The romance will come the next chapter.