Shuffle Dates

I Don't Hate You

 

 

N lost rock-paper-scissors and ended up choosing another piece of clothing. He put in on and he was certainly surprised to learn that he was the first one to go. He went to the front door, put on his shoes, and stood awkwardly in front of the four ladies.

Eunyoung, the first girl he met sat at the furthest right. While Jiwon, the girl he dated yesterday and backhugged, thanks to the necklace shuffle, sat right beside Eunyoung. 

After some chatting with the ladies, Jiwon stood up, revealing that the top that N was wearing was hers. N smiled and linked arms with Jiwon, causing the other ladies laughing and pointing out loudly. 

As he walked with Jiwon towards the road, he heard Eunyoung's loud exclaimation. "You can't do that! I don't allow that!" It caused the staff to laugh. Same goes to Jiwon who was chuckling at Eunyoung's action. N, on the other hand, just laughed lightly. He thought it was cute of Eunyoung, but he walked with Jiwon towards their destination anyway.

He certainly didn't think it was jealousy from Eunyoung.

 


 

The mission was to kiss her forehead. 

N was flustered just by the thought of it. Jiwon remained composed, but N could tell she was flustered as well. But N knew he, as a man, should take the lead. He brought Jiwon to a place where they could see the sunset. He told her to stay put and requested for eyes to be closed.

Slowly, with every heart beat N heard in his ears, he walked towards Jiwon, tugged her hair behind her ears and leaned in. His lips touched her forehead. 

After that, his face felt warm. He let out a cry of embarassment and hopped away, leaving Jiwon flushed from the forehead kiss.

 


 

At night, another heart-racing shuffle date took place. 

He stood outside, listening to Eric Benet's Here In My Arms, his music selection, being played. His eyes wandered around, but occasionally, he looked for any signs of people moving in the house opposite of him.

It was almost as if Eunyoung chose the song in an instant because N didn't expect to see her out this quickly. She had a big smile on her face, and so did N. Then, she stalled by listening to each door. N laughed a little at Eunyoung's silly actions. 

But then, Jiwon came out, causing N to smiled even wider and Eunyoung to have a mental breakdown. 

Both girls came to stand by his side. N, too was having a mental breakdown. He was happier that he thought he would be. When asked which girl he wished to choose his song, he told the staff it's either Eunyoung or Jiwon. But it was both of them that appear right beside him.

"How can this happen?" He questioned the staff in disbelief. "This program is going to be big!"

"You can just take the arm of the person you are thinking of and go ahead for your date," the staff informed N. 

N's heart was racing and he was undecisive. There was Eunyoung on his right, and Jiwon on his left. He had dated both girls. He wished for one of them. 

Eunyoung, too, was having a breakdown of her own. She stomped her feet on the ground and she couldn't stand still, while Jiwon was just laughing. But Jiwon was certainly more composed and relaxed. 

N didn't know who to choose. He was afraid to hurt any of the girls. But he had to choose one. N felt that his brain was about to be deep fried.

He took a deep breath and took the arm on his left. "Let us talk a little more together."

Jiwon laughed lightly, while N was basically laughing hard at the situation. He covered his face with his other hand. Both Jiwon and N walked out while feeling embarassed.

"Yah!" He heard Eunyoung cried behind him.

Thoughts were still running in N's head while he was walking further away with Jiwon. He felt sorry for Eunyoung.

"You are going to die!" Eunyoung cried out again.

N stopped walking altogether. He turned around. Eunyoung's anger towards him made it even harder for him to leave with Jiwon. He knew Eunyoung liked him somehow. But if he turned back now, he would also hurt Jiwon.

Aish. This is hard.

 


 

After that midnight 3 minutes honesty thing, things were sort of awkward for everyone. Although Eunyoung tried her best not to show it, N could tell that she was avoiding him. She wasn't as bubbly towards him anymore. 

That night, N couldn't sleep. He was thinking about both Jiwon and Eunyoung. He decided to go out and sat down further from the guesthouse. That way, he could still look at the sea and he could still see what's around him due to the light from the guesthouse.

"Couldn't sleep?" Jonghun sat down next to him.

"Yeah," N said. Although he and Jonghun weren't close, but N sort of admired the way Jonghun knows exactly what he wants.

"Thinking of who? Jiwon? Eunyoung?" Jonghun asked. "I heard Eunyoung cried because of you today."

N hung his head low. He didn't mean to make her cry.

"Who do you like better?" Jonghun questioned.

"Uhm, Jiwon noona."

"Why?"

"Because she is pretty," N began. "She is polite as well."

"Are you saying Eunyoung isn't pretty or polite?"

"No, I didn't mean that," N quickly defended himself. "It's just that I am more attracted to Jiwon noona now."

"Are you sure?" Jonghun questioned again.

N nodded. 

 


 

Not much of N x Eunyoung yet. 

This is basically just a recap of The Romantic & Idol. Sorry ><