Elevator

I Don't Hate You

Your eyes change little by little, the moonlight starts to vanish.

As if everything is so fun for you, as if you are laughing at me.

 

"N's pretty good-looking," Eun commented while watching Vixx's performance on the TV in their waiting room.

Of course he is, Eunyoung thought immediately. When she caught her thoughts, she mentally cursed. 

"Are you trying create a love triangle with Eunyoung?" Jiyou asked.

"No no, of course not," Eun denied Jiyou's question. "I am just saying that he looks good. And if Eunyoung doesn't do anything soon, I am afraid someone will steal him away."

"Why do I get the feeling that it would be you, Eun?" Jiyou said.

"Oh, Jiyou, please," Eun said. "Stop accusing me for everything."

Eunyoung thought Eun was right. N is pretty, no, scratch that, very good looking. If Eunyoung wants N, she has to do it fast. 

 


 

Eunyoung was having her make-up done last. Usually, there would be two make-up artists around, but today, one of them had an emergency and had to go home at the very last minute. Eunyoung, being the youngest, offered to be the last.

"Eunyoung-ah, we are going to the stage first for rehearsal," Jiyou informed her. "I don't want to let the stage crews waiting too long for us."

"Okay," Eunyoung replied. She will just have to take the elevator later to go the stage.

After five minutes, Eunyoung's make-up's done. She walked towards the elevator alone. Her make-up artist was still packing some stuff so she didn't want to disturb her, and Eunyoung really wanted to join her members as quickly as possible.

She hit the button and the elevator opened just in time. It was empty. She stepped into it, hit the 'STAGE 2' button, then the 'close' button.

She hummed Ring Ma Bell in her head while waiting for the elevator to get to Stage 2.

Just then, the lights in the elevator went off.

Eunyoung paused her humming and tried to get hold of the situation.

She was trapped.

In an elevator.

Great. Just great.

 


 

"Hyung!" Ravi ran into the waiting room. "N hyung!"

"What's wrong?" N looked up from his phone. "And why were you running?"

Ravi panted. "Elevator...got...stuck."

"You are an idol for goodness sake, and a rapper at that," N said. "Why are you out of breath?"

"Eunyoung! She is trapped inside!" Ken exclaimed behind Ravi.

N stopped breathing.

Eunyoung.

 


 

"Eunyoung-ssi, can you hear me?" the technician spoke loudly, hoping his voice could get across the intercom. 

When he didn't get a reply, he was hoping that it was because of some technical difficulties. Because having a person passed out in there is really troublesome.

N rushed over, along with Ken and Ravi. 

Jiyou spotted him and internally, she was happy that N came over.

"Is everything alright?" N asked.

"Not sure yet," Jiyou informed. "They are going to force the door open."

"Is Eunyoung okay?" N asked.

Jiyou shook her head. "No respond from her. But she will be fine. She's stronger than you think."

 


 

Eunyoung sat on the elevator floor. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, so she could see things around her. 

She must have been trapped for fifteen minutes or so, because she was getting restless. 

She did hit the emergency button, but nobody was on the other side of the line. Lousy.

She wondered if a chaos had happened. Her members must have wondered why she was gone for so long. 

She wondered if the news had gone to Vixx's waiting room yet.

She wondered what will N do?

She wondered if N cared what happened to her.

Eunyoung wondered a lot of things. She wondered so much that she fell asleep.

Although she heard voices, she thought it was part of her dreams. So she kept sleeping.

 


 

Eunyoung opened her eyes.

First she saw a burst of bright light, which made her squinted her eyes.

Once her eyes adjusted to the surroundings, she saw him. N. Right in front of her.

"Eunyoung-ah, are you okay?" he asked.

Eunyoung sat right up and she felt herself blushing.

Then she realized she was no longer in the elevator. She was, now, sitting on the couch, with N and Jiyou in the room.

"Yah," Jiyou started. "How could you fell asleep in the elevator?"

"And you slept very deeply," N added and he chuckled at the thought. "We couldn't even wake you up."

"N has to carry you all the way here!" Jiyou exclaimed.

Eunyoung looked at N. "You carried me?"

"Why, do I look like I can't carry a girl?" N questioned playfully.

Eunyoung found her face warming up again. She laid back down on the couch. 

N seriously needs to stop making her heart races.

 


 

 

 

N, please, stop messing with Eunyoung's feelings. :P
Look at me. Commenting at my own story.