Stupid

I Don't Hate You

 

 

It has been a week since Eunyoung agreed to start again with N. 

It has been a week of trying to sneak out for dates, and constant text messaging each other. 

Because both of them are idols, and they have their tight schedule, sometimes dates just don't work out. Sometimes, their dates are just too short. Or they can't go to public places. 

But Eunyoung could tolerate all of that. As long as she has N with her.

 


 

N found Eunyoung getting prettier day by day. He was not sure if it was the truth, or it was simply the effect of falling in love. Truthfully, he still could not believe Eunyoung agreed to start again with him. It was as if everything happened in a flash, and now, he had Eunyoung by his side.

"10 more minutes," the crew called out. "Please standby."

N called Ken and Hongbin over for standby. On the other side of the studio, he could spot Eunyoung. Eunyoung, who looked extremely fine with the black outfit, semi-transparent leggings, and her wavy red hair.

He wanted to compliment her, but he couldn't find a chance. Especially not in front of the other female idols, and s.

The three MCs, Boom, Jaemin and Seungho introduced the guests and N was the first one to go. He took a deep breath and promised himself that he was going to be the best of himself. He promised to impressed the audience with his amazing variety skills or whatnot. And most importantly, perhaps, to swoon Eunyoung.

 


 

If N wanted to swoon Eunyoung, he wasn't doing a very good job at it. 

Damn it, Ellin. Why now?

If there is one thing N isn't good at, it would be following his heart. 

He wanted to pick Eunyoung's rose. He really wanted to. His hand went to Ellin's rose, and he planned to say sorry to Ellin. Because Ellin is a fan of him, he didn't have the heart to turn Ellin down brutally. But when he picked up Ellin's rose, he got cut off and was immediately assumed he picked Ellin.

No matter how hard he denied the fact that he didn't choose Ellin, he found himself standing behind Ellin, looking at Eunyoung from the back. 

 


 

Eunyoung found her eyes stinging from her tears. She threw her rose on the ground out of disbelief. 

It was as if she was reliving The Romantic & Idol. She was so sure N was going to choose her, but no. Not again.

The studio was a chaos with N constant denying that he chose Ellin. It was pretty obvious to Eunyoung that she got dumped on camera, twice.

She walked back to her seat trying not to let her red eyes face the camera. Jisoo from Tahiti patted her back and asked if Eunyoung was alright. She nodded and reassured Jisoo that she was fine. She promised to herself that she isn't going to cry on camera. 

There were so many thoughts running through Eunyoung's head. N is her boyfriend, isn't he? During the introduction, he came to hug her. He stopped her from dancing ily in front of other guys. She was so sure that N was going to choose her all the way. 

Oppa, you idiot.

 


 

As if that wasn't enough, N decided to be an idiot again. He didn't choose Eunyoung, for the fourth time on camera. 

Eunyoung couldn't stop her tears in her eyes anymore. 

She mentally punched herself for choosing N again. 

But it wasn't entirely her fault when N was showing so much signs of distress while he was with Ellin. It made Eunyoung so sure that he regretted his choice. It made Eunyoung thought that N didn't really choose Ellin initially.

But really, why did she even believe him?

 


 

Seungho grabbed N by his collar and shook him lightly. It was meant to be joke, but if there was no camera around, N was sure that Seungho was going to kill him.

N looked at Eunyoung who was trying so hard resisting her tears. He made her cry again. He mentally cursed at himself for that.

He thought Eunyoung wouldn't choose him anymore, after he took Ellin's rose. He was wrong, and it made him Korea's biggest jerk. 

For the entire time, Eunyoung didn't look at N. It was N who constantly trying to take a peek at Eunyoung. 

The studio was given 15 minutes break time. N stood up, and was about to chase after Eunyoung when Ken pulled him back.

"What's wrong with you hyung?" he questioned his leader. 

"I don't know," N dropped his head. "But let me go, I need to talk to Eunyoung-"

"N-ssi," Seungho came over. "I know what's going on between Eunyoung and you, but what you did today was over the line. I hope you know what you brought onto yourself."

 


 

"Eunyoung-ah!" 

Eunyoung wiped the tears from her face and picked up her pace. But she wasn't fast enough. N caught her by her wrist.

"Eunyoung, listen to me," N begged. "Please."

She shook her wrist from N's grasp. "I don't want to hear it."

N's grasp got stronger.

Eunyoung shook even harder.

Then, Eunyoung felt herself pulled into N's embrace. The warmth from N made her eyes stung even more. "Why, oppa, why?"

"I am sorry," N said. "I didn't know what came over me."

Eunyoung pulled herself away. "This is not the first time you are doing this! I don't know how you truly feel about me anymore. You wanted to start again? I gave you that chance, but look at how you blew this chance away!" 

Eunyoung stopped when she found herself crying. She laughed at herself for being a crybaby. She laughed at how she probably look so vulnerable to the biggest jerk on Earth in front of her.

"Don't cry, Eunyoung-ah..." N called out softly. Hint of guilt filled his voice.

"How can I not cry when you broke my heart countless times?" Eunyoung questioned. "You said you don't hate me. If you don't hate me, why would you all that to me?"

"Eunyoung..."

"Please, oppa," Eunyoung said and walked towards the dressing room. "Leave me alone for now."

 


 

 

 

Seriously N? I thought you would have learnt your lesson from R&I.

I guess you didn't.

Seungho should have just punch N in the face or something.

Go watch All The Kpop, if you don't get what I mean.