Photoshoot

I Don't Hate You

 

 

When Girls' Generation walked past Vixx backstage, they bowed and greeted each other. 

N, famous for stating that he is Girls' Generation's Seohyun's fanboy, kept his attention solely on Seohyun.

Eunyoung, who saw how N reacted, just cursed under her breath. 

Even though Jiwon had rejected N, there is still Seohyun. And personally, Eunyoung thought it is impossible to stand on the same rank as Seohyun. She is after all a Girls' Generation member, and Girls' Generation is no joke in Korea. 

She sighed. She thought N was slowly opening to her, you know, after the elevator incident. Jiyou told Eunyoung that N was pretty worried. But seeing the effects that Seohyun had on him, Eunyoung felt her heart ache.

 


 

When N heard Eunyoung was trapped in the elevator, he rushed to the scene immediately. He didn't bother to see how Ken & Ravi reacted to his actions, or how his manager tried to stop him. He wanted to get to Eunyoung, fast.

He knew Eunyoung was strong. He knew she wouldn't die in there. But he wanted to know if she's alright.

Once, the technician forced the metal door open, he saw Eunyoung sitting on the elevator floor, unconcious. His heart raced and he literally ran into the elevator. 

He shook Eunyoung lightly, and he was relieved when Eunyoung stirred. 

"Eunyoung?" Jiyou called from behind. 

Eunyoung's eyes opened slightly, but closed back immediately.

"She's sleeping," Jiyou concluded.

"What?" N asked. "Sleeping? In an elevator?"

"There are a lot of things that you don't know about her, N-ssi," Jiyou said. 

Jiyou was right. There are a lot of things that he doesn't know about Eunyoung. But really, sleeping while you are trapped?

N offered to carry Eunyoung to an less crowded waiting room. No, it was empty. Two X's manager was busy handling the rehearsal schedules and stuff. 

"Thank you," Jiyou said when N put Eunyoung down on the couch.

"No problem," N said.

"Just wondering, but why are you so worried about Eunyoung?" Jiyou questioned the grey-haired idol.

N was flustered at Jiyou's question. 

"I hope you are not messing with her feelings, N," Jiyou said. The tone she used meant that she was serious. "I am sure you know how Eunyoung feel towards you."

 


 

Eunyoung thought she can finally put Romantic & Idol behind her, but no, the society does not let it go that easily.

She was called to do a photo shoot for a new fashion line.

"The fashion line is all about couple shirts and stuff, so they thought it would be great to have the cast of The Romantic & Idol to model it," Eunyoung's manager told her. "Plus, it will be a great experience for you, and boost Two X's popularity for a bit."

She arrived at the photo shoot studio early in the morning. She was quite excited about the photo shoot, because this is the first time she is doing a photo shoot without her members. And, perhaps, another reunion of the cast members would be nice.

What she didn't know was that only she and N was called.

Only the two of them.

 


 

N striked simple poses for the camera. Photo shoots are always fun to him. He enjoys them very much, in fact. However, this time, he was doing it without the rest of Vixx. He was alone.

Well, not really. Eunyoung was with him.

She was too, striking simple poses. Tilts the head a little, changes the hands' position, stands straighter.

"Okay," the photographer said. "Can the both of you pose more couple-like? Stand closer perhaps? Link arms?"

N chuckled. He could tell Eunyoung was flustered. 

But work is work.

He threw his arm around Eunyoung's shoulder. 

That made Eunyoung stunned for a while. But she was quick to adapt to the situation. Within seconds, N and Eunyoung transformed into a lovely couple for the photoshoot.

For the next shoot, they were required to change into prom attire. 

N was in his suit and tie. He admitted he looked quite dashing, but it would be better if his hair wasn't grey.

Just then, Eunyoung emerged out of her dressing room, wearing a beautiful pastel pink strapless evening dress.

If N were to be asked to choose between Seohyun and Eunyoung now, he would choose Eunyoung. N had never seen Eunyoung this ladylike before. Her long wavy brown hair was down and she had a flower hair clip clipped to her hair.

She was stunning.

 


 

Eunyoung looked at her reflection.

She looked beautiful.

She never really had the chance to dress in beautiful evening dresses.

And the fact that N will be the first person to see her in the dress made her heart raced even more.

But when she saw N in his suit, she swore her heart was about to jump out of her chest.

For some reason, she felt that this photo shoot was more like her wedding photo shoot instead.

N smiled and walked towards her.

"Shall we?" N asked and extended his arm. Eunyoung took his offer and linked arms with him.

Together, they walked towards the photo shoot area, where they could see the photographer grinning.

"The chemistry now is perfect," the photographer said. "Keep it up!" 

 


 

 

Building the chemistry between N and Eunyoung is hard lol

But I think it's time for N to forget about Seohyun and chase after Eunyoung

:)