Feelings and Teasing

I Don't Hate You

 

 

"One two three," Jiyou whispered.

"Hello, we are Two X!" 

Two X bowed and handed out their brand new CD to Vixx. Vixx greeted them in return and gave Two X one of Vixx's CD.

Two X bowed again and made their way out of Vixx's waiting room.

"The concept's daebak!" Eun threw her comment about Vixx's concept across her out of the sudden, which made Vixx chuckled and thanked her in return. Jiyou shook her head and dragged Eun out of the room.

"Behave yourself, Eun!" 

"I am just praising them," Eun said matter-of-factly. 

"Eunyoung-ah!" Jiyou and Eun turned around to see N calling their maknae. 

Eunyoung was stunned for a while. Why is he calling me? She walked up to him. "What's wrong?"

"Can we take a selca together?" N asked brightly. 

Eunyoung nodded. "Sure."

 


 

Turns out N took a selca with Jiwon before this. 

Eunyoung was scrolling through N's twitter in her waiting room. She was checking because N told her he will upload their recent selca online. 

Just then, a new tweet popped up. A tweet with their selca attached.

"Eunyoung!! Hi!!! @.@!!!!! Oppa doesn’t hate you~~ You know that right??!! It’s nice to see you that we get to do promotions together~~~

Eunyoung rolled her eyes. 'Oppa doesn't hate you'? What does he meant by that? Eunyoung knew very well N does not hate her, judging by how N treated her lately. And is he saying Eunyoug stands a chance in his heart now?

Eunyoung shook her head and mentally slapped herself. She was supposed to forget the feelings she had for N. 

 


 

Ring ma bell, ring ma bell.

N watched Two X's performance in his waiting room. Same goes to the rest of Vixx's members, but no one was paying much attention as N.

"Oh hyung! Your tweet! It is the most searched topic currently!" Vixx's Hongbin cried out while holding his phone.

Ken leaned over to see what the tweet was about. 

"Oh? I see someone uploaded the selca... and 'Oppa doesn't hate you'?" Ken teased and wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Shut up," N said, his eyes still on Two X.

Ravi smirked. "Why are you so focused on Two X?"

"What?" N asked and turned around.

"Nevermind," Ravi said and dismissed the question.

 


 

"The world wants the both of you to get together," Surin said when she saw the comments on the selca N recently uploaded.

"There you go," Jiyou said to Eunyoung. "Not only you have my permission, you also have the world's permission to date him."

Eunyoung blushed. "I don't even know if he likes me... and I am supposed to throw this feelings away! Remember?"

Eun scoffed. "Don't deny it Eunyoung. You still like him. And how do you forget when you know you are going to bump into him during our promotions?"

"Why do you always have to make things hard for Eunyoung?" Jiyou sighed.

Eun shrugged. "I am telling the truth."

"Eunyoung-ah, I hate seeing you like this, being all confused about your feelings," Jiyou said. "I know how much you like him. Why not give it a shot?"

"But we are idols..."

"Idols are people too," Jiyou pointed out. 

 


 

Ken and Ravi exchanged glances. They spotted their leader on the couch flipping through TV channels.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Ken asked and threw himself next to N. Ravi took the seat on the other side of N.

"Watching TV," N said. "What do you guys want?" N knew something fishy was going on.

"Hyung, I think I am in love..." Ken started. 

"W-what?" N stammered. What was Ken saying?

While on the other hand, Ravi was trying really hard to not to explode in laughter.

"I am in love! With Eunyoung..." Ken said and looked away sadly.

"What? Why?" N questioned, worried. 

"She is cute, that's why," Ken said.

"Are you serious? Out of all people? Eunyoung?" N asked. His eyes were wide. He wasn't excited about Ken's new found love. He was a bit mad. Why is Ken in love with Eunyoung all of the sudden?

"Are you jealous, hyung?" Ravi asked.

"What? No!" N defended himself and goes back to the TV.

Ken laughed. "Chill hyung. I was only kidding. Eunyoung's yours anyway."

"What did you say?" N glared at Ken.

"Nothing nothing," Ken said quickly and stood up. "I should go to bed now."

"Enjoy watching the TV, hyung," Ravi said and retreated back into his room.

Once in the room, Ken and Ravi high-fived each other. 

 


 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed today's update! Lol. I personally enjoyed the last bit. XD

A question to you guys, readers, why did you watch The Romantic & Idol? 

I would love to know why... because I am that curious.

I watched it because I thought it was rather fun to watch a unscripted dating show with idols, 

plus Jun.K and Mir was in the first season so I was pretty attracted. 

And when the second season came, I saw FT Island's Jonghun so I watched it lol.

Why do you watch The Romantic & Idol?