Caught

I Don't Hate You

 

 

Eunyoung let her stylist coordinator wiped the sweat from her forehead. She was sweating from the live stage she just did with the rest of her teammates. She felt her cheeks getting warmer due to the heat. Dancing and singing on a stage that was filled with spotlights is just too much. 

She descended down the stairs and made her way backstage. Then, she felt her cheeks getting even warmer at the sight of the grey-haird idol with scary looking eyes. Back then, she would panicked and would have probably stopped breathing when she saw him. But now, she was just glad everything is going well between the both of them. 

N caught Eunyoung smiling at him, and he did the same. 

"Good job," N commented and his hand went to tugged a few of Eunyoung's loose hair stands to the back of her ear.

"Well, all the best to you," she said. "You are up next right?" 

N nodded. "Hey, come to think of it, I've never received any comments from you about my vampire look." He stepped a few steps back and striked a pose, causing Eunyoung to chuckled. "What do you think?"

"You look stupid," Eunyoung concluded and grinned.

N glared at her, but he shrugged when Eunyoung didn't change her mind. "Well, it's better than nothing."

 


 

Eunyoung let her head rest on N's shoulder. They were both sitting on the carpeted floor, their backs leaned against the cool wall. Their eyes focused on a movie played by a laptop in front of them. A hot mug of coffee placed by their sides. 

It may seemed like a pretty simple date, but Eunyoung couldn't ask for more. N had negotiated with the coffee shop owner that he knew to let them have a room to themselves in the upper floor. The owner, who is N's distant uncle, agreed to lend a room. They would come in secretly at night through the back door and exit at midnight, when most of the customers were gone. The upper floor isn't always open for business, so it made their date less difficult to carry out.

Both of their managers knew, and they were nice enough to let them have their free time together. This is when Eunyoung is really grateful that she didn't sign a contract that will prohibits dating. 

Although their managers and members were doing a good job keeping their relationship to themselves, Eunyoung and N are still taking cautious steps. A slight mistake can lead to trouble, judging on how efficient the netizens are.

Just then, they heard sounds right outside of their room. It sounded like someone is carrying a whole lot of things and dropped it all at once on the floor. Then, the sound of keys was heard. Eunyoung panicked. The door was locked, but by the sound of the keys, it definitely means someone was going to unlocked the door.

The owner of the coffee shop knew better not to disturb them. So who could it be?

N shut off the computer and ushered Eunyoung to get ready. They are going to run out of this room by when the door swings open. They would hide if they could, but the room's so empty, they have no place to hide.

"Oh!" 

Their eyes met with the person who just opened the door. It was a familiar pair of eyes. Those big eyes that stared at the both of them before. The eyes of the high school student, Jisoo.

"It's you," N let out a sigh of relief. If it's Jisoo, then there is really nothing to worry about.

"Is this some kind of a secret hideout?" Jisoo questioned, and when no one really answers, she apologized. She just interrupted their time together. 

"No, it's okay," Eunyoung comforted her. "Why are you here anyway?"

Jisoo took a glance at the cleaning equipments she stashed on the floor behind her. "I am the new part-time worker, but ahjussi didn't tell me anything about having a couple in the storeroom!"

Eunyoung just smiled. She was just relieved to know that Jisoo would be working here. With her here, Eunyoung felt more secure than ever.

 


 

Eunyoung was having lunch alone in the canteen reserved for idols. She had a live broadcast later on, and she thought she would faint if she didn't have food in her stomach anytime soon. Her members ate before her because Eunyoung was spending that time in Vixx's waiting room, and now, Vixx has an interview to attend to. She was left alone.

"Hello, Eunyoung," Ellin placed her tray of food next to Eunyoung's. 

Eunyoung looked up and greeted her. The blonde idol then sat next to Eunyoung. "How are you? I heard you are on good terms with N now?"

Eunyoung nodded. She didn't dislike Ellin actually, but she can't help to wish that Ellin would find someone else to talk to. Eunyoung was really not in the mood to discuss her relationship with N to Ellin. 

"I wanted to apologize for what I've done," Ellin started. 

Eunyoung shook her head. "You don't have to apologize, really. It's not really your fault."

Ellin smiled. "Truth to be told, I was a bit jealous about how much N love you. The way he looked at you and everything." She sighed. "And you are pretty and y. Of course he would fall for you. I am nothing like you."

Eunyoung wasn't sure if Ellin said the last line just to arouse sympathy, because Eunyoung was pretty sure Ellin is equally pretty and y as her. 

"Even Seyong has a slight crush on you..." 

"What?" Eunyoung looked at Ellin. What did she just heard?

 

 


 

 

Finals next week. T-T

I will update once I am done crying over how much I need to study.