Triangle

I Don't Hate You

 

 

 

"Oh? Seyong didn't tell you?" Ellin asked. "I thought he went to your dorm the other day..."

"How did you know he went?" Eunyoung questioned.

"Seyong was obviously angry that N made you cry," Ellin said and shrugged. "But he didn't admit it. He said he just wanted to stop N from bugging him. But from my eyes, I could tell. I could tell that he likes you."

Eunyoung was stunned. She was shocked that Seyong had a crush on her, because he simply did not show any signs to her. Last time they met was during the recording of All The Kpop, and the fact that they got paired up was simply, by forced. Seyong didn't even choose her during the second round. This lack of evidence made Ellin looked like a liar. And, Eunyoung want to believe Ellin was lying. 

Ellin was almost finishing her meal, but Eunyoung was still deep in her thoughts to eat. So, Ellin left first and wished Eunyoung the best of luck. 

 


 

"Eunyoung!" 

She was snapped out of her thoughts and came face to face with the blonde-haired idol. She realized her meal was still not done, and she must have been sitting there, motionless for too long.

"Hi, Seyong oppa," she greeted.

"Your members have been looking for you," he said. 

She quickly stood up. "I'm late for recording!"

"I will help you clear this up," Seyong pointed to her food. "Now, just go before they get mad at you."

Eunyoung thanked him and rushed to the stairs. For that moment, the thought of Seyong crushing on her didn't even cross her mind. When she reached the stage, the realization hits, and she shook her head. She refused to believe it. Ellin could be lying to get her heart to waver to Seyong. But no, Eunyoung only belongs to N.

 


 

That night, Eunyoung was dressed to kill. Her hair was wavy and she had her favorite black dress on. She even put on her killer heels. She admired her look in the mirror. She was definite that N wouldn't look at any girls that night. 

Many idols were invited to Boom's secret birthday party. It was a secret, because he wanted it to be just his friends, and not people with cameras and voice recorders. Eunyoung was invited because she appeared on the show he was hosting. That's right, that show. That show that gave Eunyoung a lot of problems. 

But she was excited nonetheless. She get to meet up her fellow rookie idols that she haven't seen for quite some time, and the best part was she get to perhaps see N outside of that coffee shop's room for a change. However, attending the party also means seeing Ellin, and she really don't feel like seeing her.

Her labelmate seniors, Seungho and Mir came and picked her up. They complimented on her outfit and she thanked them sincerely. Her seniors are really just seniors to her. They were supportive of her and constantly guides her. When her friends asked if there was anything going on, she would deny everything firmly, because really, there is really nothing going on.

They arrived at the Boom's secret party venue: a club. Eunyoung heard from her seniors that Boom was pretty hesistant about the venue. He really wanted it to be in a club, but having it in a club means no entry to underage guests. He really wanted to invite the young A-pink members that he likes. 

Eunyong entered the club and was instantly welcomed by the radiant birthday boy. She congratulated him quickly and her eyes were scanning the floor. Some senior idols were already there. She spotted Ellin in a tight red dress. She mentally cursed herself for noticing Ellin first. Then, she realized the boys from Vixx weren't there yet. Although she didn't know Ellin much, but she bets that if N arrived, Ellin would be wrapping herself to him. Eunyoung could be wrong, but oh well.

"Hey," a familiar voiced greeted her. Eunyoung spun around and smiled. 

"Seyong oppa!" 

"Well, you look incredibly fine today," Seyong said. "Trying to keep the guys' eyes on you, eh?"

She blushed. "Well, I didn't mean that..."

He laughed and patted her back. "I know I know. It's for N right?"

She nodded shyly. 

"He isn't here yet, but I bet when he comes in, he will be by your side within seconds," Seyong said.

 


 

The club was starting to fill up. Idols and friends of Boom were slowly crowding the floor. Seyong had a drink in one of his hand and he was happily socializing with people. He talked with some senior idols like Eunhyuk of Super Junior and Key of SHINee. Even though he was enjoying himself socializing, his eyes couldn't leave Eunyoung. It was not that she looked incredible - well, technically, yes - but also, he wanted to make sure she didn't get into trouble. 

Her boyfriend hasn't arrive yet. 

And meanwhile. Seyong felt that he needed to take that role. He didn't know why exactly. He thought Eunyoung was charming and he also thought it was ridiculous how Eunyoung was so keen on getting back together with Hakyeon. Seyong know for sure that if  he was Eunyoung, he wouldn't give Hakyeon any chances for breaking a girl's heart.

 


 

N and Ken arrived at the venue 15 minutes late. They were stucked in a traffic jam, and they have called Boom to apologize for their tardiness. Being a rookie and all, being late to a party that is hosted by a popular senior like him, plus the guests are mostly senior idol... being late is just unappropriate.

"I am so sorry hyung," N apologized to Boom.

Boom patted his back. "It's okay. Now you are here! It's fine now."

N bowed again. Boom is really nice. Then, N went searching for Eunyoung. He wanted to see her, badly. 

He found her in the sea of people. He found her easily actually. Her wavy brown hair was what caught his attention. And when she turned around with her laughing face, N caught himself breathless at the sight of her. He walked to her and tapped her shoulders.

"Oh? Oppa!" Eunyoung's eyes immediately brighten when she saw him, which made N's heart raced even more.

"Hello," N greeted her. He realized her outfit of the night. "You look good tonight."

"Thank you," she said. "I dress up for you, you know." 

N smiled and played with her hair for a while. They were in public, and although the crowd could care less to what they were doing, they still ought to be careful. "I will catch you later okay?" 

Eunyoung frowned, but she smiled again knowing that it was for the best. "Okay. Don't go hang around with other girls."

N chuckled. "Yes, ma'am. And you, don't let other guys touch you too much."

 


 

Eunyoung felt everything spinning around her. She wasn't aware of how much alcohol she had drown herself with. She was having fun talking and dancing with her fellow idols friends that she didn't realize she had reached her limit. She can't even stand straight.

Seyong rushed over immediately. He was around the corner actually, monitoring Eunyoung. He didn't mean to be a stalker. He just wanted to look after her. However, he knew he didn't know much about Eunyoung to begin with. He saw her taking shots of alcohol, and he didn't know if she could tolerate it. He just watched her, until she couldn't even walk straight.

He held her arm, trying to steady her. "Where are you going?"

"W-washroom," she muttered. Her face still flushed. 

"Hold on to me," he said. Without even giving her a chance to reply, Seyong had her arm over his shoulders. "Let's go."

"Thanks oppa," she muttered.

Seyong brought her to the washroom entrance and let her go. When she couldn't even balance herself, he held her again. "Don't you want to sit down first?"

"Oh, I am fine," she said, grinning. Then, she frowned. "Maybe I am not."

Seyong sighed. She's very drunk. He wondered if she knew who he is. If she was that drunk, there would be a great possibility she didn't know who helped her.

"Eunyoung, do you know who am I?"

She grinned. "Of course, I do. Seyong oppa. Your blonde hair is very hard to miss."

He sighed in relief. Maybe she is not that drunk.

"Oppa, do you like me?" 

Seyong met with her eyes. What?

 


 

 

Finals are over!

And I apologize for the poster if it looks, uh, not pretty.