Back

I Don't Hate You

 

 

If only she can work memories like organizing files in a computer. If she could, she would definitely transfer all her memories with N into the trash can. The human mind is really complicated. That's what Eunyoung thought. She wanted to hate N for being a jerk towards her. That's what everyone would possibly to do a man who dumps you on TV twice. But Eunyoung found herself thinking of N everyday. She like him, a lot.

She just can't hate him and move on. No matter how hard she tried, she just can't.

Some people say it was Ellin's fault. Some people say it was Boom's fault. But really, to her, it was the fault of being an idol. If she wasn't an idol, she wouldn't have met N anyway. If she did not meet N, she wouldn't be feeling all messed up in the first place.

She heard the vibration of her mobile phone on the table next to her bed. She strained her neck to look at the caller ID. 

"Hello Ken?" 

"Eunyoung-ah? It's me-"

She ended the call immediately. It wasn't Ken, even though it was clearly Ken's number. She should have known that he was using Ken's identity to get hold of her. She mentally made a note to herself to not to pick up calls from any Vixx's members, and to be safe, even the guys from Romantic & Idol.

 


 

Seyong of MYNAME stood in front of Eunyoung's dormitory entrance. 

She didn't know if she was more surprised to see the blonde male idol, or if she was more embarassed to be dressed in her pajamas and messy hair. 

"W-what are you doing here?" Eunyoung questioned.

"Care to change out of your comfy pajamas, and join me for a chat in a cafe nearby?" he asked.

Eunyoung raised one of her eyebrows. "If this one of his tactics to get me to meet him, I am not going."

"Wait!" Seyong got hold of the doorknob before Eunyoung could slam the door shut. 

She sighed. 

"Look," Seyong started. "He is doing everything possible to get you to, at least, reply to his texts. He is literally doing everything! He contacted me the other day and persuaded me to come get you."

Seyoung shifted his position. "Seriously, I don't see why he is doing this when he was the one who started this mess... But, you, Joo Eunyoung, you are avoiding him aren't you? You are trying to end your relationship with him, aren't you? Tell him already! Then he will stop disturbing you-"

"I am not trying to end our relationship..." Eunyoung said softly.

"What?" Seyong asked. "Wow, seriously, the two of you... Well, nothing could be fixed if you don't talk to him right?"

"I don't know, Seyong, I don't know."

 


 

Eunyoung, please, let me explain.

- Hakyeon

 

I know he was wrong, but there is no harm hearing to what he has to say.

- Kevin

 

Oh my God! I can't believe what Hakyeon did to you! Seriously! Oh my God!

- G.Na

 

Eunyoung-ah, are you okay? I heard from Hakyeon that you are not talking to him anymore. I know you are not in your best condition right now, but please do speak with Hakyeon.

- Jiwon

 

Eunyoung, I am sorry.

- Hakyeon

 

That bastard.

- Yewon

 

Eunyoung, please talk to Hakyeon hyung! I can't stand watching him like this. Please please!

- Ken

 


 

The episode just aired and Eunyoung had been receiving texts from her friends and colleagues. Some were consoling her. Some were trying to tell her what to do. Some were just telling her to talk to him already.

It has been a week Eunyoung hasn't spoke to him. She would greet him when they passed by each other in music shows, but other than that, no contact was done. She needed some space between the both of them. 

Jiyou always told Eunyoung that he was standing right in front of Two X's waiting room. However, he would always end up not knocking the door and turned away. That just made Eunyoung more unsure of what he was feeling. If he really wanted her back, he should have knock down the door a week ago.

It was pretty obvious to her that he contacted every single person that Eunyoung could possibly know. Texts and missed calls from various people to tell her to talk to him, to at least hear what he has to say. 

She sighed and put down her phone. What should she do?

 


 

"Oppa! How dare you made Eunyoung unnie cry again?" 

N took a few steps back. He was taken aback by the sudden question from a stranger, in the dark.

"W-who are you?" N asked.

The stranger, who happens to be a girl dressed in high school uniform, stepped under the light provided by the street lamps. "Can't recognize me?"

N snapped his fingers upon realizing who the stranger was. "You! I met you during the date with Euny-"

"Are you here to apologize?" she questioned the grey-haired idol.

N caught a glimpse of her nametag that was pinned on her blazer. Jisoo.

"Jisoo-ssi, what are you doing here late at night?" he questioned her back.

Jisoo crossed her arms. "I have a feeling you would come here. And I want to make sure you really did."

"But you are a high school student. Being out late at night isn't good."

"It doesn't matter," Jisoo said. "I am just angry at how you screwed up. Do you seriously like her, or is it all just lies?"

"How I feel towards her are not lies," N started. "I am just unsure to how to get her back. Really get her back. I've hurt her too many times."

Jisoo opened , ready to voice out her opinion. But what N hear wasn't Jisoo's voice but someone else's. Someone very familiar.

"I am glad you realized that," Eunyoung said. She was wearing an oversized sweater, her hair tied up in a bun, arms crossed. She stood behind Jisoo.

"E-eunyoung?"

"Jisoo, it's getting late," Eunyoung said to the high school student. "Go home before your parents freak out."

Jisoo grinned. "Okay!" She bowed farewell to Eunyoung and glared at N. Then, she was on her way back home.

"Oppa, what are you doing in front of my dormitory bantering with a high schooler?" Eunyoung turned to ask N. "My members and I are trying to get some sleep."

N rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry," he muttered. "But, can we talk?"

 


 

 

I have a sudden obssesion with Times New Roman. :P