Trouble

I Don't Hate You

 

 

N almost choked on his drink when the girl with the tight red dress walked towards him. He nudged Ken who was beside him. 

"Oh my God hyung," Ken said between his teeth. "She's coming." 

N wanted to run, but seeing how everyone in the club was partying, there was really no space for N to make a sprint. He sighed and decided to go with the flow. He will just have to talk to Ellin, right? 

"Hello Hakyeon," Ellin said. Her long eyelashes batting as she said his name. Her action made Ken cringed in disgust. 

"Hey," N returned flatly. He was obviously not interested in whatever Ellin was planning to do.

"Can't you be a little more enthusiastic?" Ellin complained. Then, her eyes wandered around her. "Oh? Where's Eunyoung?"

N could tell she was being fake. Why would she care about Eunyoung's whereabouts? "She is not with me," he simply replied.

Ellin smirked in return. "Would you like to know where she is?"

"No," N said.

"Really?" She asked. "I saw her a while ago...being very drunk, and Seyong was helping her to the wash-"

N didn't bother listening till the end. Eunyoung was drunk. It was all it took for him to put down his drink, walked past Ellin and rushed towards the washroom. Also, the thought of Seyong helping her instead of him bothers N a lot. 

When he arrived, he saw Eunyoung in Seyong's embrace on the floor. Seyong was leaning against the wall and Eunyoung's head was buried in his chest. Her shoulders were moving up and down, as if she was crying, and Seyong was calmly patting her back. N took a deep breath and walked towards them.

Seyong looked up upon hearing footsteps. "Oh, hyung, you are here."

N looked at the sobbing Eunyoung. He squated down. "What's wrong with her?"

"Drunk," Seyong said. "Very drunk. She is having extreme mood swings." He then held Eunyoung by her shoulders and pushed her from his chest. "Eunyoung, N's here."

"Shall we get you home?" N asked Eunyoung.

"Oppa!" she cried and wrapped her arms around N's upper body. 

"She is very drunk alright," N muttered. He slowly stood up, making sure Eunyoung was standing along with him. 

"I can give you guys a ride," Seyong said.

 


 

"Thank you N," Jiyou said as she guided the drunk girl back into the dorm. "Becareful N, you might not want to get caught. Thanks for bringing her all the way up here." N nodded and watched Jiyou slowly closed the front door. Once the door was firmly closed, he turned around to take the elevator back to the ground floor to get back to Seyong's car.

Seyong changed the gear and took off on the road. He needed to get N and himself back to Boom's party. 

"Thank you Seyong," N said. "For this ride, and for taking care of Eunyoung."

Seyong smiled. "No worries, hyung."

"So why was Eunyoung crying?" N questioned.

Seyong kept silent for a while. Then, he decided to answer. "Well, she was emotionally unstable. She just cried without any warning."

N raised an eyebrow. He was about to laughed it off and agreed with Seyong, but when he heard the man next to him sigh, he held his breath. 

"Hyung, please do take good care of Eunyoung," Seyong said. 

"I will," N returned.

"If you don't," Seyong continued. "I am afraid I am going to interrupt."

N looked at Seyong. Interrupt?

"Seyong... do you like-"

The car was stopped at the back of the club. Seyong turned off the engine. "Yes hyung. I am going to take her away."

 


 

Eunyoung had never felt so terrible in her life. Her head felt extremely heavy and painful. When she tried to push herself out from the bed, she found her body aching at each movement. She gave up and stayed in bed. 

She couldn't remember much of what happened. All she knew was she drank a lot, Seyong was there and the next thing she knew, she was on her bed. She strained her brain cells to remember more, but the more she tried, her headache becomes worse. 

She reached for her phone on the table next to her bed. She unlocked it and was surprised to find a text message.

Eunyoung, when you are awake, please do call me.

- N

The message sounded as if something serious was up. Or it could be that N was worry about her and her hangover. But, she decided to call him later. She didn't think she could concentrate on the conversation with her condition right now. She was about to go back to sleep, but was jolted awake again by loud door slam, then followed by a forceful opening of her door.

"Eunyoung! You'd better wake up and look at this!" Eun held up her phone which was displaying a web page that Eunyoung couldn't tell which site it is, although it looked terribly familiar.

"Unnie, I don't think I can wake up right now," Eunyoung said.

Eun sighed and walked closer. "Eunyoung-ah, you are in trouble."

 


 

VIXX's N and TWO X's Eunyoung dating!

The Romantic & Idol couple's secret hideout revealed?

The scandalous truth of VIXX's N and TWO X's Eunyoung!

 

The top news and the most searched topic of the day was the story of N and Eunyoung's secret relationship. At the front page of the entertainment section of national newspapers were photos of N and Eunyoung in numerous dates, and also a photo of N helping the drunk Eunyoung back to her dorm. Unfortunately, the media being the media, twisted the story around and assumed that N and the drunk Eunyoung spent the night together in her dorm. There were no statements or pictures showing N exiting the building a few minutes later. 

Seyong wanted to flipped as many tables as possible upon seeing all the lies the media had put up. He knew that N and Eunyoung did not spend the night together because he clearly gave N a ride back to Boom's party right after he sent Eunyoung back into her dorm. Why didn't the media see the obvious red car that Seyong owned that was parked right in front of the building? Oh of course. The media.

Although the news did not bring any harm to Seyong's career, but he can't help but to worry about Eunyoung. He was also worried about how N will handle it, and console Eunyoung at the same time. Seyong knew Eunyoung was strong, but just how strong can she be?

Seyong decided to switched on the television to distract himself from all the worries. When the screen came to life, he instantly regretted his decision, but he was truthfully curious, so he watched the news segment anyway.

A high school student was being interviewed. Her face was pixelated but upon seeing her clothes, Seyong knew she was a high school student. 

"I've seen the both of them together several times before, and it is always in front Two X's dorm," the girl said. The pitch of her voice was raised, hiding her identity perfectly. "I've also seen them in the coffee shop a few blocks down before."

Then, it cuts to the pictures taken when drunk Eunyoung was escorted by N back to her dorm. "It was reported that last night, rookie idols VIXX's N and TWO X's Eunyoung were seen entering the girl's dorm late at night. Eunyong-ssi was seen to be drunk. The public suspects that they may have done something scandalous." the news anchor said.

Seyong immediately fished his phone out of his pocket. Hang in there, Eunyoung-ah. With that, he dialed Eunyoung's number.

 


 

 

 

 

Heh. Tony Ahn & Girls' Day's Hyeri?

Come on, 16 years gap?