Final Selection

I Don't Hate You

 

The girl who stood in front of N was Eunyoung. The staff was counting down from 10. If he choose Eunyoung as his final selection, he had to stay. 

To his right, Jonghun was the first one to turn around. Jonghun looked at N for a while before moving on. Jonghun wished that N would make the right choice. 

Then, Minhyuk left. N, took a deep breath, and turned around. I'm sorry, Eunyoung.

 


 

Eunyoung couldn't believe it. She didn't get chosen. Not at all.

She squatted down, watching Kevin, the guy who just hugged her and apologized to her walking further away from her, joining the other guys.

"I guess I wasn't charming enough," she said to herself. 

But she couldn't believe it. Really. Although she knew N's heart was somewhere else, specifically at Jiwon, but she thought she would stand a chance after spending the free date earlier with him and G.Na. Eunyoung guessed she was wrong. Stupid Hakyeon oppa.

She wanted to hate him. Hate him for not seeing her. Hate him for not realizing that Jiwon has another person in her heart. Hate him for not staying. But she couldn't. She couldn't bring herself to hate him, because she likes him. The things love can do to you.

Well, perhaps N was too blind to see, but Kevin! Eunyoung thought perhaps Kevin would choose her, because they had the most dates together. And she didn't think he even liked Jiwon. 

"They are all going to end up alone!" Eunyoung cursed.

 


 

"Hey," N greeted Eunyoung as he sat beside her in the bus. 

"Hello," she greeted back.

"Are you alright?" N asked.

"Oh yes, I am fine," she said. "Don't worry about me." Do you really think I am fine?

 


 

In the plane, back to Seoul, Eunyoung and N sat next to each other again. Eunyoung didn't really want to see N next to her, but she couldn't help to feel happy that N is finally choosing her this time around. But it was all because he was rejected by Jiwon.

G.Na was handed a camcorder and she chose to sit next to N. She started recording and Eunyoung couldn't really act all moody in front of the camera. She smiled and made a peace sign with her fingers. 

After sometime, G.Na drifted to sweet dreams. N got hold of the camera and started playing with Eunyoung. Eunyoung played along. She couldn't bring herself to ignore N. 

Soon, N himself grew tired. Everyone was asleep but not Eunyoung. She had something frustrating running through her mind. When she reached Seoul, returing to being Two X's Eunyoung, will she ever forget these feelings she had for N? She can't date yet, at least that's what she thought. She is still a rookie. But then why did her CEO agreed sending her here?

 


 

"Eunyoung-ah! The Romantic & Idol is on!" Jiyou, Two X's leader shouted across the dorm. 

Eunyoung buried her head under her pillow. She didn't want to watch herself on the show. 

"Come on Eunyoung," Surin said, and got up to join the rest of the members. 

"I will come later," Eunyoung said under her pillow.

She didn't want to see N.

 


 

"Do you wish for any other male idols to a part of this show?" 

Eunyoung nodded. "Vixx's Ken!"

 

"Eunyoung's cute," Vixx's Ken said when he was watching the back interview of Eunyoung in The Romantic & Idol. 

"She chose you, that's why," Ravi said nonchalantly.

N's eyes were fixed on the TV screen. He didn't know that Eunyoung liked him to this extent. 

Vixx's members have been watching The Romantic & Idol, and they never missed an episode. The reason to this was probably to see how their leader spent his 3 days at Jeju Island dating girls, but it was also to get to know Eunyoung, who cried because of N.

"Why didn't you choose her, hyung?" Ken asked, genuinely curious. "She's much better than Jiwon noona in my opinion."

"I don't get to see the interview like you guys do," N replied. "I didn't know how she really felt."

 


 

Will they meet again? 

Hell yeah.

More to come. :)