Guardian Angel

Over Protective

 

"Where are you going?" I asked in a confused voice.


"I'm going to sleep on the couch," he said with a small smile, about to kiss my forehead.

"No. Please stay!" I quickly said with a serious look, not wanting to be alone.

Minho was only inches away from me as he gazed into my eyes. After a few seconds, he slowly nodded his head, getting back under the covers with me.

As he laid back down, I cuddled into his chest for a hug which he more than happily gave me.

 

 

“Sorry I’m such a bother,” I said as I realized I had gone to his apartment late in the middle of the night, asked to sleep over and now demanding him to stay, “I just... I need you. I don’t feel like being alone right now.”

“you are not a bother..” Minho said with a sincere voice, rubbing my back, “I just wasn’t sure if, you know, you wanted to sleep in the same bed with me.”

I pulled slightly away from Minho’s chest to find his eyes. He had an awkward smile on his lips as his eyes turned to look down at the pillow. He seemed kind of embarrassed somehow.

“Why wouldn’t I want to sleep in the same bed with you? You’re my best friend, my oppa. ” I said smiling as I pulled him by his chin to make him look at me.

“I know,” Minho said as his eyes flicked from the pillow to my eyes, “but not after you started seeing that stupid Kris.”

My smile faded by the mention of Kris’s name and Minho seemed to notice. He moved his hand from my waist to my cheek as he let it gently slide over my features. I really didn’t want to think about Kris right now. I gazed into Minho’s upset eyes.

“I know,” I said as I felt his index finger gently touching my lower lip, "I’m... I’m not going to let him decide wether or not I can sleep in the same bed with my friends or if I can see you guys anymore.”

“[YN], you are not staying with that guy, are you?” Minho exclaimed in a concerned voice as he gently grabbed my cheek, not touching directly on the red mark while gazing into my eyes.

I let my eyes fall to the pillow as I thought of what he had just said. What was I going to do tomorrow? Was I just going to go to his place as I used to? And do what? As I started thinking of all the miserable things we had been through, fighting, screaming, and now hitting, I just lost everything for him. I didn’t even want to go back to get my stuff. I had to though which really scared me. I had almost all my stuff at his apartment. I felt Minho’s hand my cheek lightly. As I found his eyes, I saw both anger and pain in them.

“you can’t stay with him, I won’t let you! I’m sorry, but I just can’t! I’m surprised I haven’t gone to his place to beat the kid up yet,” Minho said through his teeth as his eyes grew angrier.

I started rubbing his back to make him relax as I saw him started flexing his muscles in anger. I gently let one of my hand travel from his back to his arm where I started it lightly. I made him relax a bit as he exhaled deeply, tickling his breath on my skin.

“I don’t want to see him again,” I said in a low voice which made Minho relax even more, “but I have to get my stuff somehow.”

“I will get them for you. I don’t want you to see him again,” Minho said, still my cheek.

“Minho, I don’t want you go,” I said as I saw his eyes flinch in confusion, “I don’t want you to get into a fight with him or anything. Plus I need to talk to him. so, he knows for sure that we’re over.”

As I said the words, I already felt exhausted. I really didn’t want to talk to Kris. Would it be okay to do this over the phone? I knew just as the thought me that it wasn’t okay. I wouldn’t get my stuff in that way anyways.

“You are not going there alone!” Minho said sternly.

I suddenly felt a light pain in my cheek as I felt Minho’s grip of my cheek had gotten tighter. As he saw me pulling a face, trying not to show the pain, he quickly let go of my cheek and put his hand on my neck.

“No! I am so sorry, [YN], I didn’t mean to-“

“I know,” I said and flashed him a weak smile, “I know you wouldn’t hurt me.”

I felt so safe with Minho and that was a feeling I hadn’t felt in a long time. Safe. Kris had thrown stuff in his apartment, he had yelled and now he had hit me. Why couldn’t all guys just be like Minho? Caring and always there for you.

 

Minho flashed me a small smile as he leaned in and kissed my cheek lightly. He placed several small kisses on my cheek before letting his lips travel to my forehead. I smiled as I closed my eyes. Kris would never do things like this.

 

As Minho’s lips travelled down my nose, he stopped to look at me when his lips were right next to mine. I gazed into his beautiful eyes as I felt the same feeling I did earlier today when Minho and I was hugging by the door. The feeling struck me like a lightening, making my eyes focus on his perfect lips.

 

Why was I suddenly feeling like kissing them? As I kept looking at his lips, making me bite my own, I realized how much I craved them. I looked up at Minho’s eyes again, finding them looking at my lips. I wanted him. And this time it seemed as if he wanted me as well. His eyes looked hungrily at my lips. Before I knew it myself, I let my hand gently run over his cheek. As I felt Minho exhale deeply as he bit his lip, forming goosebumps down my neck, I just wanted to pull his face close to let our lips collide. I didn’t have any say in this myself. My body craved him. I had been wondering wether or not my feelings for Minho were there or not and now I knew they were coming back twice as strong as before.

 

While one of my hands were resting on his cheek, my other started travelling down his defined abs.

 

“[YN],” Minho groaned in a whisper, not moving away even a bit as we locked eyes, “is this wrong?”

 

I saw how his eyes turned a little concerned. I didn’t know if it was because of him thinking I had a boyfriend or because he thought he was taking advantage of me being sad and confused. I could still see in his eyes that he wanted to plant his lips on mine as I felt his arm pulling me a little closer.

 

Now it suddenly struck me. Was this wrong? If I kissed him now, was I cheating on my boyfriend? I mean, I didn’t see Kris as my boyfriend anymore. I didn’t want anything to do with him, but we hadn’t officially broken up. I really wasn’t the person to cheat, but Minho’s lips were just so tempting.

 

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

  Author's Note!  

Yay, Another updated! 

Please comment, subscribe and up vote :*