I know this is crazy..

Over Protective

 

"[YN], we were talking about having a movie night tomorrow," Key said as he hugged me goodbye, "please come!"

"Hey.," I said into Key chest, "of course I'll come!"

It was just Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and me left as the others had left a couple of minutes ago. Taemin was smiling big at my response.

"Well we'll see you tomorrow then," Minho said smiling, pulling me in for a tight hug, "And you're sure Kris will be fine with this?"

Kris. I had totally forgotten about him. We had been having such a fun time tonight I had forgotten about both time and him. I knew he wouldn't be thrilled with me going to a movie night, but he had to.

Tonight I had just realized how much I had missed SHINee and Eun Hye and I really couldn't let Kris abandon me from seeing them. If it meant another fight then fine. These guys put a smile on my face which Kris hadn't done for a whole week now.


"I'm a big girl, I don't need permission," I said as I hid my face in Minho's neck, breathing his lovely scent, "I'll be there."

I slowly pulled back, smiling at Minho. I felt his arm unwillingly letting go of my waist, me until I was out of reach. Taemin quickly turned and gave me a hug as well. Minho followed me, Taemin and Jonghyun down to our cars as Taemin was staying at Jonghyun's tonight. Minho went and opened the car door for me, smiling his sweet smile. I smile and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek with a thank you before getting into the car and having the door lightly pulled closed.

If Kris ever saw me kiss another guy on the cheek, he would most definitely get angry. He might even start a fight. I hadn't done it while he was around so I didn't know. I guess I felt a little bad doing it when I knew he didn't like it, but that was just how the boys and I were. We kissed each other's cheeks, even Eun Hye didn't mind and she kissed the other boys' cheeks. Why couldn't Kris just calm down a bit?


I pulled onto the road, waving back at Minho. I looked at the clock. 1.30 am. Hopefully Kris would be asleep and too tired to be hearing about every detail of my night like he usually would. As the thought me, I realized how crazy it was. He didn't need to know where I was every second or what I was doing. And I shouldn't have to take a call every time I went out for him to hear what I was doing.

Wait, my phone, I thought as I remembered Minho throwing it on the floor when Kris had called. I used my phone all the time so I knew I had to drive back and get it. I went around the block and pulled in at Minho and Jonghyun' driveway. I saw Minho's face appear in the window before I went inside.

"hey, you missed me already?" Minho asked in a teasing voice, walking into the hall.

He had already stripped down to just joggers which to my advantage showed his perfectly defined abs. As I found myself staring at them, I quickly looked to his eyes, hoping he didn't notice.

"Yes, I just couldn't take being away from you five minutes," I said laughing, making him laugh as well. 

"I knew it," he said loudly, walking closer towards me.

The lights were turned off as I guess he was about to go to bed. 

"No, I forgot my phone," I said smiling as he walked to stand close to me, crossing his arms across his chest. 

"Oh right! That's probably the weird noise I heard before," he said waving me inside, leading the way.

We went to the couch where the phone was and yes, it was ringing. Just as I picked up my phone, it stopped as it said 43 missed calls.

"43!?" I said in a loud voice, frowning in anger, "He called me 43 times!"

Minho looked at me, knitting his eyebrows together in disbelief as he took my phone out of my hand, seeing the number himself. He groaned annoyed.

"And 18 new messages," he said, giving me my phone back, "[YN], this kid is crazy. Calling you 43 times when you're just out with your friends is not normal!"

"I know," I said annoyed, "I mean, I promised him that I would take his call tonight, but-"

"Doesn't he trust you at all? What is with this guy?! You shouldn't have to put up with this," he said in a stern voice, gazing into my eyes, "[YN], any guy would be lucky to be with you! This guy is not doing you any good anymore."

I sighed heavily, avoiding Minho's eyes. I knew this wasn't normal in a relationship and that Kris was really exaggerating about this -'I want to know what you're up to'- thing... But I also knew that he cared about me, and what Minho said was really nice, but not realistic.

Since I moved to Seoul, Kris had been the only guy showing he had feelings for me. More than just friendly feelings. Any guy wouldn't be lucky to be with me because they knew they could get better. I was just a normal girl, going to school. You Know? Eun hye was a model. I mean, I was lucky Kris even liked me, right?


I shrugged as I rolled my eyes before finding Minho's eyes filled with anger and worry.

"Can't you see it?" he said quite frustrating, eagerly wanting me to understand.

"I know this is crazy," I said looking down at my phone, "and I will definitely talk to him about it."

Minho quickly pulled me in for a warm, big hug, sliding his arms tightly around my waist.

"I'm sorry I can't be more supportive of your relationship," Minho said as I buried my head into his neck, sighing, "I just... If you only knew about the guys out there who would treat you better."

"Yeah, maybe there are guys that could treat me a little better," I said with a small laugh, "but they don't want to be with me. I'm nothing special."

Maybe I felt this way because I was the only one in our group that wasn't anything special. I was just a school girl, trying to manage university as the others traveled the world and were massively famous for their talents.

Eun Hye and I used to go to the same university. That was how I met her and how I got introduced to the others I mean, Shinee. But she had just dropped out when she had gotten an internship at Elle which left me as the only one in school. I was fine with it though. I was fine with not being special. I had great friends and that was all I needed.
 

I felt Minho's grip of me tighten, pressing my body close against his. I felt a quick flick in my heart as if it skipped a beat. This happened sometimes when I was this close to Minho. My feelings for Minho were still there somewhere, but they were pushed down after Kris came into my life which was more than okay with me. It wasn't nice to like someone who didn't like you back.

"...If only you knew," Minho said in a low voice, rubbing my back lightly.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

  Author's Note!  

Yay, Another updated! hope you enjoyed ^^;;

Please comment, subscribe and up vote :*