Missed Calls

Over Protective

 

I arrived at Minho’ house, walking in without knocking as I used to. I could hear laughter and talking from the living room as I took off my shoes. I hadn't been here for a while and I was looking forward to be spending the night with my best friends. We were all meeting at Minho place where we always hung out. It was going to be Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Eun hye.

 


"Hi," I said smiling as I went into the living room.
 


"[YN]!" Taemin exclaimed as he saw me walking towards them.
 


They all got up from their seat and ran to hug me.
 


"We've missed you so much," Eun hye said pulling me in for a big hug.
 


The others quickly joined him and I almost couldn't breathe from their tight grip of me.
 


"Wait, can't breathe!" I said laughing as they loosened up and took a step back to look at me.
 


"Why haven't we seen you all week?" Onew protested, his eyebrows knitting together, giving him a sad look.
 


"Sorry" I said as I sighed, "Kris, you know.."
 


Kris was my boyfriend. I should correct that. My over protective boyfriend who kept an eye on me on all times, making sure I didn't see any other guys or didn't do something that wouldn't please him. He was really jealous and at first it was kind of cute, but it had turned into a nightmare for me.

He didn't want me to leave before I told him where I was going and if I left, he would be more than happy to drive me so he would see where I was going. All this seemed really bad, but I loved the guy. At the same time, he was so sweet to me and I knew he only wanted me the best. 
 


"[YN], you can't just ditch us like that," Jonghyun said and pulled a puppy dog face, earning a laugh off of the others.
 


"I know, I'm sorry, we've just been arguing a lot lately and I didn't want to make the situation worse," I said looking down at my feet.
 


Kris had been really angry lately. He had almost abandoned me from going to the SHINee dorm because he knew how close we were. I knew this was about him being afraid he was going to lose me, but it had taken a bit overhand lately. I usually stayed at his place all the time and we had started fighting every night. Lately though, he would start getting a little violent around me. He had never hurt me physically though. He wouldn't do that. He had just knocked over and broken things in his apartment. I admit I did get a little scared when he did that, but I couldn't let it get to me.

 

Tonight we had another fight about him not wanting me to come here. I had talked him into it though, arguing with how little I had seen my best friends when his were always hanging around his apartment. He had only agreed to it when I said okay to him calling me later, for him to be hearing what's up. It was annoying though. I didn't need to be watched like that.


"Are you okay?" Minho asked gazing into my eyes.
 


I quickly looked down before finding his eyes again, nodding.

 

"And what does Kris say to you being here tonight?" Key asked with a little worried look.

 

"It's fine, I guess," I said shrugging, "I mean he's not thrilled, but I've missed you guys so much. He didn't really have a say in this."



I saw the smile grow on their faces and we all walked to the couch and sat down. We immediately started talking about everything and nothing. I had really missed their company this last week. We usually hung out every day and if SHINee were busy, I would hang out with Eun Hye.

 

I turned to look at Minho as I felt his eyes burning into mine as he was sitting right beside me. 



"What?" I said laughing while the others countinued on the conversation.



"I've just really missed you, [YN]," he said flashing me his sweet smile.



I had always been really close with Minho. We basically told each other everything. He was the only one of the boys who had ever seen me cry as I always was trying to play the brave one, and he always told me about the girls he was seeing.

 

The only thing I hadn't told him was that before I found Kris, I had a huge crush on him. I guess I still had a weak spot for him, but I had Kris now and unlike Minho, Kris had mutual feelings for me. And I loved Kris, I really did. Because of him, my feelings for Minho had settled down. 
 

 

I laid my head on his shoulder, feeling his arm slid around me.
 


"I've missed you too, Minho. I've missed you a lot," I said and closed my eyes for a second, enjoying the moment.



I really had missed Minho. I told him everything and he told me everything. He had never been so supportive of me dating Kris though. He always said there was something that just wasn't right about him. I disagreed though. Kris really was a good guy, he was just really jealous. 



"Kris's being good to you, right?" Minho said in a low voice.



"I know he has good intension," I told him.



Minho quickly turned to look into my eyes with a quite worried look.



"What do you mean? What did he do to you?" he said quickly, his eyes turning more and more serious.



I quickly grabbed his cheek as I told him not to worry. I told him about our fights and him not wanting me to see them and everything that had been going on. About Kris not liking me being this physical with the guys that I always had been and him being a little mad, breaking stuff at his place. Minho shook his head and looked down.



"[YN], you deserve someone who trusts you and lets you see your friends," Minho said with a sad look on his face, "I knew there was something about this guy."



"Minho," I said finding his eyes as I lightly pulled him to look at me by his chin, "he loves me."



Minho just nodded, flashing me a weak smile before pulling me in for a hug. 



"Maybe," he said, almost whispering, "but he's not doing it right."



I really believed Kris loved me. Why else would he be on my shoulder 24/7? And even though he was being kind of controlling lately, I loved him back. I admit I was more in love with him two years ago when we started dating, but I still loved him. 

 


I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly pulled back to see that Kris was calling.
 


"Who is it?" Minho asked, looking at my phone.



"It's Kris," I said, letting out a small sigh.



Aish, I hadn't even been here an hour. Couldn't he just leave me alone for just one hour? As I was about to answer the call, Minho took the phone, throwing it behind the couch, leaving it on the carpet.



"Wh-" 



"He can wait, we haven't seen you for a week," Minho said, smiling at me, causing me to smile as well.



I guess he was right. Kris was watching over me and I didn't need that. I was going to enjoy this night I had with my friends. I quickly forgot about the phone and joined the conversation, not seeing the Fourty other calls that rolled in.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -

 

A u t h o r 's N o t e !   

Yay! First chapter updated! 

i was having a hard time to start this off so i'm sorry if it was rushed in. please comment, subscribe and upvote!

and tell me what you think ;)

thankss :*