trust me!

Over Protective

 

Minho and I were talking by the door as I noticed how late it had gotten.

"Oh, you should go to bed, it's almost 2 am," I said looking at my watch.

"time passes by when you have good company," he said smiling, pulling me in for a hug.

I smiled into his neck as I saw goosebumps forming on it from my breath. Minho is really something, I thought to myself as I felt his strong arms tighten around me. I gladly stayed in his arms, closing my eyes as I heard him inhale deeply. I let one of my hands lightly run down over his abs as I bit my lower lip.

"oh, uhm.. I should get going," I said messing with my hair, slightly embarrassed of what just had happened and avoiding his eyes.

"Alright," Minho said. "Tell Kris I said hi."

I simply just nodded, gazing into his beautiful eyes as a smile appeared on his face. He gently leaned in to kiss my forehead as I closed my eyes, breathing his scent. As he pulled away and opened the door for me, I went outside in the cold and got into my car.

What just happened? I thought to myself as I shook my head. Was that the feelings for Minho that just blew up there a second? I felt a sudden hint of guilt as I thought of Kris back home. I didn't do anything, I thought to myself, trying to feel a little better. I waved at Minho who was standing by his door as I once again pulled onto the road and travelled down the street towards Kris's place.
 

 

* * *
 

 

I slowly stepped into Kris's apartment, not wanting to wake Kris up. As I was about to close the door soundlessly, a light suddenly was and I saw Kris standing by the bedroom door. He didn't look happy. He looked both sad and angry at the same time. 

"You're home late," he said in an annoying tone, causing me to get a little annoyed as well.

I closed the door and walked towards him, not making eye contact. 

"Are you not going to answer me?" he asked with his eyebrows knitting together, mostly looking hurt now. 

He had grabbed my wrist as I tried to walk past him.

"You didn't ask me anything," I said calmly as I pulled my arm back, "that was a statement."

haish, I really don't want to talk right now, I thought as I went into his bedroom, starting to undress myself. I was really confused about how I had felt in Minho's arms. We had hugged many times after I started going out with Kris without me feeling anything. Why was it suddenly so... intimate? I mean, I didn't like him or anything anymore. I quickly knocked the thought out of my head, convincing myself it was nothing.

My thoughts turned back to Kris now. It was late, why wasn't he sleeping? Had he really stayed up til almost 2.30 am just to confront me with this? I quickly slid my pants off of me and found my PJs.

I felt Kris's eyes burning on me, but I didn't want to talk to him.

"You said you would answer my call," he said, his voice getting more angrier.

"Yes, I said that," I said, trying to keep myself calm, turning to him, "but I had fun, I forgot."

"And where was your phone?" he quickly snapped back at me, walking towards me.

"Haish, you act like you're my dad or something!" I said angrily, "I didn't have it on me!"

"WELL THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PROMISED TO PICK IT UP!" he yelled, just making me more angry.

"DON'T YOU TRUST ME AT ALL?" I yelled at him, walking towards him in anger.

I instantly thought of my small moment with Minho, feeling a little guilty about it again. But come on, we didn't do anything. It was just a hug. I felt like being watched which was really uncomfortable. And I shouldn't have to tell him everything I had been up to or have to ask him if I could go somewhere.

"I TRUST YOU, BUT I DON'T TRUST THOSE STUPID FRIENDS OF YOURS, ALWAYS HUGGING YOU!" he yelled back at me, grabbing my upper arm, squeezing it tight.

"Don't ever call them like that!" I said in a stern voice, "So what if they hug me, friends hug!"

"YOU KNO- you know how jealous I get, you said you would respect that!" Kris said, trying to calm down, but that only made him squeeze my arm that much tighter.

It was true. I had told him when we first started dating that I would respect that. I thought it was cute back then, but this was just too much. This was him trying to control me, and I wouldn't let him do that!

"I said that, yes, but this is you, controlling me, not wanting me to see anyone of my friends!" I said as I tried to twist my arm away from his grip, unsuccessful.

"YOU CAN SEE EUN HYE OR THE GIRLS, IT'S THE GUYS I DON'T TRUST... I'VE SEEN THE WAY THEY LOOK AT YOU!" Kris was yelling again.

I was questioning wether there was running blood down to my arm or not. His grip of my arm was so tight it hurt.

"WELL YOU'RE JUST GONNA HAVE TO!" I yelled back, "I'M NOT GOING TO STOP SEEING THEM!"

This wasn't fair at all. He had girl friends as well and I didn't complain about it.

Before I could do anything I felt a sudden burning pain in half of my face. At first I didn't realize what was happening. I quickly held my hand towards the burning hot area on my face. I looked at Kris, dropping my jaw and my eyes widening as I realized he had just slapped me. He had just slapped me right across my face.

He had a stern look on his. I didn't know what happened, but something made him run into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. I just stood there with my hand on my cheek. All I heard in my head was a ringing sound.

No one had ever slapped me before. Did he just, I thought, not being able to move or make any sense of what had just happened. As I heard something shatter in the bathroom, my body jumped up. It suddenly went all quiet.

My first instinct said get the hell out of here which was exactly what I did. I ran towards the door in my PJs, grabbing my car keys. What to do? What to do? I thought to myself, repeating the same line in my head. My mind couldn't follow what I just had been exposed to.

I quickly ran to my car in my socks, tore the door open, sat down, and started the engine. My body was shaking as I pulled the car out of the driveway. I saw Kris running out of the door with a sad look on his face. He made sign for me to stop, but I didn't. How could I just go back in there to a boyfriend that had just slapped me? I looked at him with a frightened look before speeding up and leaving him behind me.

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

  A u t h o r ' s   N o t e  !

Yay, Another updated!

Please tell me what you think so far? 

don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote! thanks :*