chapter four

: Tainted Hearts. (EDITING)

 

 “Nurse, can you leave us both alone?” she asked.

“Oh, gladly,” she heaved a sigh of relief.

The nurse bowed and quickly walked out of the waiting room, shutting the door behind her.

The girl took a last look at the door before turning to the boy on the ground. He was crying really hard, hiding his face in his hands. The blonde of his hair was gone and she could tell he hadn’t done much about his appearance in a long time. The signs of his sadness were obvious with the eyebags and whatnot.

She approached him, settling on the space next to him.

“Yoseob-ah,” she said, placing her hand on his back, carefully rubbing it.

Her voice was so mesmerizing that he found himself looking at her right in the eye.

“I need her to respond,” he whispered, his eyes filled with so much hope and expectation.

He was depending on her to get Hyuna to wake up.

“Yoseob, I’m sorry. I can’t do much about that but please; stop beating yourself up for this. Hyuna will be fine. Hurting yourself won’t wake her up,” the girl said, her other hand wrapped into a tiny fists by the side of her legs.

“No.. It will.. Hyuna is a nice girl and she won’t leave her friends to get hurt because of her. She will wake up to stop me. She just doesn’t want to because she doesn’t want to accept reality. You know that,” he whispered, his voice husky and tired.

“I.. I don’t know what to say,” she sighed and looked down to the floor.

“Of course you don’t. Nobody does. You should go ahead and move on like that son of a Yong Junhyung, Jiyoon. Hyuna doesn’t need a friend who won’t wait up for her to gain faith to wake up again,” he spat, glaring at her.

Jiyoon bit her lip, looking at everywhere but his eyes.

“I’ll look for her okay. Just please, stop hurting yourself and don’t make a ruckus. I’ll get that blonde boy to tell me where he moved Hyuna. Just stay calm and out of trouble,” she said and left him alone in the room.

---

“Dude, you gotta tell me. You can’t just move her around without my consent. I am her friend; I have right over her,” she argued, jabbing her finger at the boy’s chest.

“Sure you are. If you really were, or if that boy really was, then you guys would’ve told me what happened to that girl Kim Hyuna. I was left questioning what the heck happened to her that she’s in such a state and the both of you lied to me. You refused to tell me the truth. So, I went to do my own research and now I know whatever that happened.

“You listen here, Jeon Jiyoon. I am going to make sure she wakes up thinking of you and that boy as her past. There is no way I am allowing her to go back to those days and relive the bad memories. Especially not when I’ve recently found out that as a result of you and your silly monkey gang friends, there is a chance this girl will lose all her memories. She will not remember any of you and I will make sure of that, you hear me? Make sure you update your friend about this, too,” the blonde hissed and stalked off, muttering curse words under his breath.

Jiyoon bit her lip to stop herself from crying.

Her thoughts and feeling were so messed up. She couldn’t imagine how Yoseob would react with this new news that she had received: the fact that they would have problems seeing Hyuna again and that there was a chance that Hyuna wasn’t so fine after all.


i like how the ideas keep coming
but I hate how my chapters are so short
and that it's almost 11pm so I have to stop here.
until the next chapter ♥ thanks for reading.