chapter one

: Tainted Hearts. (EDITING)

 

2 December 2014, 11:12pm.

The cool wind blew harshly at the young man who walked down the half-filled streets of Seoul. Most people were home during the freezing cold weather. Every step he took sent a chill down his spine, making his whole body tense. He hugged his own figure as he continued to make his way to the building down the street. He regretted not wearing any more than a sweater to keep his body warm.

He rubbed his arms as he slowly approached the entrance. He pushed the door open and took his steps into the tall building. Warmth rushed to his body as soon as he entered and he felt relieved that he was finally away from the harsh cold.

He rubbed his cold fingers in attempt to warm it up a little and glanced at his watch. It was almost midnight.

He started making his way down the corridor and entered the empty lift. He pressed on the number ‘8’ and waited as the lift brought him to his desired floor. Once he arrived, he stepped out and headed for the room he was looking for: ‘831’.

He reached out to the door handle and gripped onto it before pushing the door open. He closed the door behind him. His eyes rested on the still figure on the bed. She was so pale. Her hair contrasted so much to her pale skin with its pitch blackness. Over the months she stayed in the hospital, her natural hair had grown out. It became too long the nurses decided to cut off the blonde hair she had.

The man sat himself on the seat beside the bed. Her fingers lay unmoving on the soft cotton of the bed sheet. How the man wished it could just move a little. He longed for life to finally spring forth within the girl. Just a little.

He slowly slipped his hand into hers and squeezed it, not hard enough to hurt her in any way though. He pulled the hand closer to his face and rested his soft lips on the back. He shut his eyes and reminisced the times with the girl. Oh, the amount of things he would do just to get those times back.

When the memories of how the girl ended up this way entered his mind, he felt himself feeling violent again. His eyes turned glassy as he stared into a distance, recalling whatever happened to the girl to cause her to lay unconscious like this.

The things the girl had to go through – it hurt him. It hurt him so much because he hadn’t done anything to save her because he was ing hospitalized at that time. He felt pathetic. He felt like it should be his fault but at the same time, he didn’t. He wanted to blame it all on the bastards that caused her this way.

The way they treated her – he wanted to kill them for that. He couldn’t live with the idea of them still breathing in this very world, still free as hell, not paying for whatever they’ve done.

Tears stained his cheeks and he clenched his jaw.

“Kim Hyuna..” he whispered between his gritted teeth. “Please wake up… please..”

Please.


short intro. to those who have read the 1st story, guess who the dude is ;)
to those who haven't, i dont recommend you to read it cuz it's not the best quality
i'm planning for a remake soon when i get some time in my (fat) hands :D