Threat

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahhh thankies subbies! :')) ♥ Heads up, I don't think i'll be making this series a long maybe up to 20 chapppies??Because I just cant do that or else i'll just give up. XD it may just end soon and chyea c: but THANK YOU MY LOVELIES. ♥

 

 

"Daehyun, if you went to school instead of being a bad boy in the streets this would have never happened!" You scolded as you changed his bandages.

"School's for nerds. No offense." He chuckled, watching you cleanse his wounds. 

"Ha ha ha." You said monotonously slapping his arm, and earned a yelp of pain. 

"Yah! How can you hit a hurt patient?" Daehyun pouted and rubbed his arm that now has a red mark. 

"Patient my ! You're not at a hospital so I can hurt you all I want." You shot huffing tiredly. You've been wasting your breath arguing with Daehyun which seemed that he enjoyed very much. 

Every hour or so you were the one in charge of changing his bandages, because Daehyun chose you and sort of forced you into it. You didn't want to argue with him anymore and just accepted his words. 

"Will you be sleeping over tonight also to help feed me and bring me to the bathroom?" Your boyfriend gave you a puppy dog pout attempt that caused you to break into a fit of laughter. 

"TH-THAT FACE!!" You cracked up clutching onto your stomach, "I-It hurts Daehyun!!" Daehyun bit his inner cheek, ignoring you and slumped back into bed tucking himself in. You calmed down a bit and pat your stomach. "O-Okay okay.." You breathed in and out till you could feel yourself relaxing. It was soon quiet, not awkward but just warm knowing that you both are together alive.

"Are you mad?" Daehyun questioned quietly, his back facing you afraid to see you rage. You were raged when you saw him scratched up and bleeding to death but you weren't as mad as you thought you'd be right now. You were just glad he was okay and better yet healing. 

"No. Not really." You shrugged.

"Not really? Does that mean that there's still a part of you that is mad?" 

"Do you want me to be mad?" You raised a brow and tapped your foot. He obediently shook his head and whimpered beneath the covers. You giggled at the cute sight and snuck over to his side, kneeling in front of his covered face. You carefully lift the blanket and stared at his frightened and confused face. You bit your lips to hold back your laughter before you explode into a laughing maniac, and sound like a dying walrus. 

"Are you going to do something next?" Daehyun asked, taking a glimpse at your lips to your eyes. You grinned knowing what he wanted. "I haven't kissed you yet you know." He reminded which caused you to blush a shade of red. "Are you going to-"

"Can you be quiet before I change my mind?" You snapped, gripping tightly onto the hem of your shirt. Daehyun immediately shut his mouth, waiting for your next move. You felt your legs barely able to hold up your body and Daehyun could tell. He began to make the first move and he was losing patience. 

"NOONAARR HYUNGGIEE!!" Zelo came barging through the door surprising you and Daehyun. You shoved Daehyun's face back making the back of his head hit the pillow and he groaned, feeling pain shoot up his spine. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No. Not at all." You answered a bit too quickly to make it obvious but Zelo was narrow minded. Thank goodness. "So uh, what's up?" You stood up and fixed your pants that rose up your legs a bit.

"Did you want any take out? Yongguk Hyung is going to take us so yeah. Want anything?" You nodded and thought of delicious food. 

"Yeah yeah..." Your mind wondered off making Zelo laugh. 

"Alright noona! We'll be back by the time your drool hits the floor." Zelo teased. 

"Yah!" You pointed your finger at him. He slyly slipped out of the room and into the arms of J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter