Wake up call

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/LE SOBS/ THANK YOU  MY LOVELIES FOR THE SUBBING :'DD
omg Woohyun.♥
 And then there's SHINee.

 

Heavy knockings were heard on your door and you groaned, slamming down hard on your alarm clock that also went off. "I'm up..." You mumbled quietly and rolled back into your covers as you successfully shut your alarm on snooze.

"Yah! Get up or I'll leave you here!" Daehyun threatened you which did no harm. Ever since he practically moved in with you along with the rest of the boys, he's forced to go to high school with you, along with Jongup and Zelo. Your parents forced them since they are now living under their roof and you didn't want any of this at all. You thought it'd cause more trouble, which it has.

 

 

You yawned as you still felt a bit sleepy and you were not prepared to go to school yet. Even if you slept at the appropriate bed time you set for yourself, you were still sleepy as ever. "Tired?" Daehyun walked beside you as the other two followed behind. You rubbed your eyes and stretched, closely hitting your boyfriend's pretty little face.

"Yeah.. because of you guys I could barely get enough sleep." You growled at the thought of last night. The boys were being obnoxiously loud as they played video games. Your parents were fine with it because you were the only child and they've always wanted a boy in the family, and look, instead they received six of them.

The four of you were finally at school and perfect timing to meet with Hanna. "Hannnaaa!!" You shouted as you latched onto her forearm. "Let me move in with you. Can we do that please?" You puckered your lips as you snuggly held onto her.

Hanna giggled and tousled your hair, "As long as Jongup can come over." You glanced up at her and glared. 

"No." You sobbed and let her go, "I bet the streets are better for me." You lowered your head as you head towards the school.

 

It's been quite a long time since Daehyun's been leaving his love notes in your locker now that he finally has you. You're guessing he doesn't need to write notes though you loved and still would love receiving his cheesy notes. Although today when you opened your locker, the first thing you saw was a piece of paper that was neatly folded into a square. You opened it with a taint of pink spreading on your cheeks.

 

Our first greeting wasn't what I expected
But as long as I get to see you
You are my days worth
And my time will never be limited 

 

"Since when has Daehyun been so romantic?" You smiled and tucked the note into your bag. "I gotta thank him later." You smiled your widest and strolled to class, forgetting ever being tired.

The bell rang as you took a step foot into class nearly being late, "Perfect timing. You, hurry and sit down as announcements are coming on." You smiled cheekily and moved to sit in your spot but today it was occupied. 

"Am I.. In your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter