Found him

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hanna!" You chirped tugging her arm. "Let's hurry!! Before we miss the bus!" Hanna stumbled from your pulling and heaved sighs here and there. 

"Slow down!" She cried that only made you grin and pull her arm more. Hanna stumbled on her feet, successfully no tripping and falling on her face. You would have laughed so hard if she did. 

"We're almost there!" You quickly ran onto the bus with a worn out Hanna still holding onto your hand. You found two seats that were vacant and hurried to fill them up. Soon the bus was being filled up and the doors closed, ready to take leave and head off to the next stop. 

"Why're you so excited?" Hanna panted. This girl really wasn't as fit as you thought she would be. 

"Because! You get to meet the awesome gang!" You nudged her arm with your elbow and continued, "Not just that but they're really handsome too." You winked and you both laughed. 

"You ma'am, has a boyfriend on your lifeline right now!" Hanna grinned and nudged you back. You two quarreled for quite some time before it finally reached your stop. 

"We have to walk a little ways but it's not far." You grinned and lead the way to the place you thought would be the most worst place to be.

"Yah.. It looks dead over here..." Hanna looked around, frightened of the surroundings. It looked like a horror movie brought to life.

"We'll be fine. You'll be fine." You assured, giggling at your best friend.

 

After sometime of walking, which was a short fifteen walk, you two made it to the torn up building. "Ta-dah!" You held up your arms and waved them around. "Here it is!" You smiled wide, knowing her thoughts.

"This? It's a dump." Hanna said monotonously and glared at you, then back at the building. 

"Hey, we're here to meet people, not check out a building." You glared back and took her hand in yours. Walking to the big doors that had the boys inside, you knocked on it and waited patiently for someone to open up.

"They're nice and funny people." You said making Hanna feel safe. 

"I hope you're right." She mumbled. 

 

"Hey-" Both Hanna and your eyes widen from the unexpected greeting. A gun was pointed at your forehead, loaded, and with a fierce Yongguk holding the trigger.

"Daehyun's girl?!" Yongguk quickly put his gun down and apologized for almost shooting you. Hanna grew even more afraid and clutched onto your arm, almost tight enough to stop the blood flow. "Hurry and come in." Yogguk pulled you two inside and glanced around their territory to make sure none other than the two of you were being followed.

"Hanna.. they don't really greet guests like this..." You nibbled your lower lip and squeezed Hanna's hand as you were afraid too at the moment.

"What's wrong? You look really.. out of it, Yongguk.." You said quietly, hoping not to get punched in the face from an angry Yongguk. 

"You'll figure out soon enough." He huffed, sliding his gun back into his belt buckle. You and Hanna gulped, eyeing the gun hoping none of you two would be shot tonight. Yongguk walked into a room you were about to step into but Zelo hopped out, greeting you frantically.

"Noona!" Zelo popped out with a smile, but it wasn't the same as before. He turned his head and nodded to Hanna politely. "Noona... it's a bad time to be here..." He said slowly.

"Why?" You looked around the room that wasn't occupied with any of the wild boys. "Where's Daehyun and the others? Out?" 

Zelo shook his head, not wanting to tell you the problem. 

"Zelo... Is Daehyun here with another girl or something?" You were teasing Zelo with your words, though Zelo didn't answer and instead he hesitated. Then you began to worry. Hanna glanced at you and comfortingly squeezed your hand. You began to tense and frowned. "What.. are they having a party in there?" Your insides started to fume with anger and Zelo could easily tell. 

"Noona-" You gently pushed Zelo aside and walked into the room, or more like stomped into the room. Hanna had no choice but to stumble behind your angered self.

"DAEHYUN YOU CH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter