If It's For You I'll Do It

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up with a heavy heart. You knew even after the non-convincing apology acceptance of Daehyun, he is still mad at you (or so you thought). You frowned not wanting to get out of bed. Guilt washed all over you as you couldn't stop thinking of what you did that made Daehyun hate you so much. A few knocks echoed letting your train of thoughts be broken. 

"Baby girl? You okay? It's past noon!" Himchan spoke through the door. "I hope you're okay." He asked worriedly. 

"Yeah! I'm fine!" You answered back obviously lying. Especially with the crack in your voice. Himchan shook his head and sighed. 

"I made some breakfast, baby doll. Come down and eat before you start getting sick. I don't want you starving!" You frowned knowing you're making everyone worry and felt like a heavy burden. 

"Yeah, I'll be down!" You responded and forced yourself out of bed. 

 

"Noona! Good morning!" Zelo chirped. You smiled and gave a little nod. "How are you?"

You really did not want to talk to anyone but you can't keep quiet for long, especially to the crew. "I'm okay. And you?" 

Zelo grinned and leaned against you, "You know me! Fantastic as always, Noona!" The tall boy full of excitement flashed a bright smile and continued eating the food Himchan had made. 

"Hey, morning." Yongguk and Youngjae greeted, hair tousled and shirts wrinkled probably from waking up from a short nap they took. 

You greeted the boys in return and saw that all the boys were here. Zelo eating, Yongguk and Youngjae about to eat, Jongup on his way to the shower and Himchan cleaning the kitchen. You lowered your head and sighed inwardly. You picked at your food with your fork as you had no appetite. 

"Baby doll, you better not waste my food. I put my whole heart into those ingredients." 

Your thin lips formed a small smile and apologized for being this way. You just couldn't get your mind off of Daehyun. 

"If you won't eat that, can I have it?" Zelo leaned close and glanced at your plate full of food then at you. If Himchan heard this he would shave Zelo bald. 

"Sure." You giggled softly as Zelo took your plate and devoured from it. "I'll be excusing myself." You got up and went upstairs. You were curious on where Daehyun could be and you were worried. Did he eat? Is he even in his room? Your mind was racing with all kinds of thoughts. This boy- this man you fell in love with was driving you crazy. Remember the first day you made contact with him? You treated him like a disease and now look. He's a disease that's forever going to be with you and you would not mind a single bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter