Hanna, who's your crush?

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if my chapters have been getting more and more boring. TuT I'm running low on writing this and it's terrible. Dx But thanks for subbing :'D It REALLY means a lot, loves! ♥ BTW no clue why it's rated D: maybe cause I used a word that's bad =-= but please read on c:

 

It's been weeks since you've seen Hanna because Daehyun's been hogging you all up and caging you like an animal, which you have tried to escape from his evil ways but never worked out as planned. You would try to come early to school just to wait for Hanna but Daehyun always seeks you before you could get to her. The teacher changed the seating arrangement and you were no longer sitting near Hanna which means even less time with her. You frowned and felt so far from her. The only time you get to see her was when you would sneak away from your boyfriend and find Hanna. Which is rare.

"HANNA! HANNA!" You chanted as you entered the classroom with heavy breaths. Students gave you weird looks and threw dirty glares at you. Well only the girls gave you a hard glare but you couldn't feel the burning gazes from the back of your head as your mind was racked with plenty of other things. Boys still see you as an eye catcher and no matter what you do, it was like perfection in their eyes but they know you belong with someone whom they were all too afraid to go against. 

 Hanna lifted her eyes from her book and cocked her head questioningly at you. "HANNA HANNA! Guess what!" You took a seat in front of her, resting the back of your arms on the back rest of the desk chair. "HANNA HANNA! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS!" Your brows creased for a moment noticing Hanna was reading for the first time ever! But you ignored that and had to tell her the news.

"It has to do with Daehyun?" 

"Somewhat!" You exclaimed and leaned forward so the others couldn't eavesdrop. "He's not a mafia gang leader.. BUT he's IN  a gang!" You watched Hanna's face for a reaction but she didn't budge an emotion.

"You big idiot. I could have told you that myself." She averted her eyes back to her book and continued reading where she left off.

You frowned and slumped forward, sobbing dramatically and throwing a mini tantrum then 'accidentally' knocking her book off her desk. "HAANNNAA!" You wailed and kicked your legs childishly.

"Calm down, woman! Your man is going to think you're getting or something!" Hanna laughed and picked up her book. You grew red and flicked Hanna's forehead. 

"Dirty! Dirty girl!" You scolded and ruffled your hair. "You and Daehyun are very much alike.,," You mumbled.

 

 

You were in a daze, pacing as slow as a snail. You bit on the inside of your cheek and thought for a bit. "I should introduce Hanna to the gang.. they'd like her I bet.." You smiled and found your locker. A soft click was heard when you reached your combination and your attention quickly fell upon a sheet of paper with a bit of decor on it. 

 

I tried to disappear but you're the only reason I'm floating here
Eyes, painted crystal clear, I can see our future through the atmosphere

You were so hard to find, with so many clouds across my summer sky
You, my constellation prize, every single star is sparkling in your eyes

 

You smiled and hugged the sheet to your chest. You felt your boyfriend has been getting sweeter and sweeter which you would fall in love more and more with. After reading that message a second note was found and you smiled even wider. "Another from Daehyun!" You squealed, enjoying his cheesy love notes he'd always leave you. Though this time, your smile slowly faded.

 

STAY AWAY FROM DAEHYUN, NASTY !

 

You rubbed your eyes making sure you weren't seeing things. "Daehyun wrote this?" You may be the top scorer but you are pretty dumb outside of classes and school. "He wouldn't.." You pouted and folded the paper neatly into your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter