He doesn't know LJoe like I do

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(( Sorry gaiz it's been awhile since updating and I apologize if my writing style has changed Dx //bows many many many times// I hope you enjoy the past several chapters and this chapter! :'3 And honestly writing I'm just going with the flow of this story. Lol I'm starting to slowly get an idea of a plot though OTL XD && these updates are on my phone so sorry for typos and such ;; 😘))

 

You've decided you need some fun in your life and Daehyun was not going to stop it. You pulled yourself together and took a deep breath before exhaling. You dialed your best friend's number and just as you thought; she picked up immediately. 

"Hello? Yo, crazy, you haven't called me in days! I thought you died!" 

"No, I'm alive but pretty close to dying." You sighed. 

"I'm not sure if I understand that... Has Daehyun been treating you to poetic classes cause if he is--" You cut her off short. You didn't want to hear his name at the moment.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you if we could hangout today...?" 

"Of course! Now we get time together instead of Daehyun always trying to steal you away from me!" 

You groaned and ran a frustrated hand through your tangled hair. Did Hanna seriously have to bring him up so occasionally? 

"I'll be ready in thirty minutes and you better have your ready and done and if you're not, I'm ditching." Hanna said threateningly and you could tell she was grinning through the phone. 

"Yeah, yeah." You smiled and laughed a bit. "See you!" You quickly got up and launched into your closet to find a cute outfit and dashes into the bathroom. 

 

 

Amazingly, you got yourself ready less than thirty minutes and so you sat in your room for awhile. You decided to text Hanna if it was you that should be ditching her for being so slow. 

You: Yah! Im doonnee!!! 

Hanna: Kk! -xoxo

You: Jux text me when u get here :-) 

Hanna: Kk! -xoxo 

 

A few more minutes past by and your phone vibrates beside you with a text reading, 'Come get ur big out here.' You laughed and nodded as if she could see you. You responded quickly and grabbed your purse, heading down the thick, heavy stairs. 

The only boy you saw was Zelo and he was surprised by how good you looked. Like, really good.

"Where's the others?" You questioned as you were putting on your shoes. 

"They went out for food. I stayed back." 

You gave a small hum in response and nodded. 

It was bad for Zelo to be thinking this but you've never dressed up this good to impress Daehyun. Zelo took note that your hair was more curly than before and that you wore a baby pink off shoulder that hung loosely but squeezed toward your waist. It showed your defined curves and to show off your gorgeous legs you wore shorts that were all too short for Zelo's liking (not that he wanted you for himself). You topped off the outfit with black sneaker wedges and ruffles th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter