Apology accepted?

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI. DON'T HATE ME.♥(:

 

Recap of story: Daehyun's in a gang called BAP. He's hardcore on the outside but on the inside he's a mushy gushy boy filled with love. He's in love with (you) and will let no one touch a single strand of hair on your head. You two are now dating and you haven't hung out with your friend (Hanna) and you grew worried. Finally you two talked out and turns out she likes Jonguppie! /gasps/ A few chapters later you are the new target of a new gang called TeenTop. They strike against you and your boyfriend, Daehyun. They know BAP's territory and they'll do anything to destroy you and the gang. They then move to your house and your mother was absolutely against it until your father talked it out. Now you're beginning to get closer to LJoe and Daehyun's thinking you're starting to like him now. What next? Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun!

 

You woke up with a slight migraine and groaned. "Great day to start out." Your fingers rubbed your aching head and you stood up, feeling a bit dizzy. You leaned against the wall for support feeling your migraine beginning to hurt more. "Argghh.. What the hell.." You decided to not let your headache get in the way and went to the bathroom. Luckily for you, it was the weekend so you had all two days to get healthy again. 

You felt your stomach churn and your head spinning. You ran to the toilet and emitted a groan, lifting up the lid and vomiting the nasty food and acid from last night's dinner. You felt a bit better from letting that out but still wasn't feeling all the best. A small knock was heard on the door. "Hey, you okay in there?" The familiar voice called to you. 

"I thought you were mad at me." You replied back and stood up flushing the toilet. You began wiping your mouth then rinsing it with water. 

"I thought I heard you puking." 

"Who let you into my room?" You grew irritated and opened the door. You didn't care if your hair was a mess or you looked like a panda with your baggy eyes. 

"I let myself in, thanks." Daehyun grinned and crouched to level himself at your height. "Oh God. Baby what happened?" He teased playfully as he ran a hand through your tangled hair.

"Excuse me?" You snarled. 

"And my, my.." Your boyfriend scanned your nightwear with a smug grin. "What on earth is my girlfriend wearing?" You looked down and blushed furiously. "I'm really liking what I see. Even your messy bed head."

"GET. OUT!" You howled and pushed the dirty minded boy out of your room successfully. You locked the door and huffed, blowing a raspberry. "Can't believe he saw me looking like..like this!" You looked down at your nightwear again and groaned in embarrassment. A white night gown that fit your curves perfectly and it came to mid-thigh; maybe a bit shorter than mid-thigh and was spaghetti strap. 

You puffed your cheeks and sighed. "I think my headache just got worse."

 

 

"Breakfast is ready, noona!" Zelo said happily and skipped towards you with a wide smile. You gave him a weird look and raised a brow, "Why're you so happy?"

"Because!" He chirped and threw his arms around your waist, "I felt like I haven't seen you in forever!" You smiled at his statement and smiled, hugging him back. 

"Thanks, Zelo. I missed you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter