An end to this

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You finally got the idea of why they're bothering you and holy doughnuts. It's all Daehyun's fault which brought you to the time when Daehyun said that if anything happens to you, it'll be all of his fault and right now was totally all his fault. 

"W-Wait.. Can't we solve this out another way?" You stuttered as fear grew within you. I thought I had this. You slapped yourself mentally, clutching tightly onto the hem of your gym shirt. You could feel your hands beginning to feel clammy and your knees were growing weak. No way could you go one against a group of girls. Nina and her wacky crack head of minions had her back. Of course the head of BAP fan club was this crazy witch and now she wanted to get rid of you. Her evil ways that worried you. She belongs to an asylum is what you thought.

"Another way?" Nina scoffed.

"Y-Yeah.." You hoped she would let you go but most likely not going to happen.

"Tch, another way my ." She snarled in your face. "Unless you break up with Daehyun OR we kill you and throw your body deep into the ocean." A grin showed on her playful lips. You grew frightened. How the heck could you go against all of them? And to answer your own question. You can't.

 

 

 

"Where's your girl? We need to hurry and head home." Zelo looked at his watch, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Not sure, she should be coming out about now." Daehyun's brows furrowed as he kept an eye out for you to step foot out of the building.

"Maybe she left already." Jungup sighed, leaning against the gate. Daehyun didn't want to believe it but agreed. Daehyun ushered the boys to go ahead but they can't leave him alone in case anything bad ever happens, so the boys stayed until mostly every student was no longer in sight at school.

"Alright, let's head home.." Daehyun took one quick glance over his shoulder just to make sure he wouldn't be leaving you at school alone but seems like that idea won't happen. 

 

"Hey what took you guys so long?" Himchan asked appearing from the kitchen with a plate full of food. "We almost ate everything." Zelo rushed to Himchan's side and sniffed his food like a hungry pup. 

"Is there more of that?!" 

"Yeah, better hurry before Yongguk eats everything." Himchan teased the drooling boy and eyed Daehyun suspiciously. "Something wrong?" 

Daehyun was spacing out when his eyes landed on your pair of shoes. The boy bit his inner cheek thinking why you would have come home earlier than him and the boys. Daehyun took no time in answering Himchan and dashed upstairs to your room, "Hey.." He knocked gently on your door but gaining no answer. 

Behind the door you sat on your bed, bruised and hurt with tear stained cheeks. You couldn't face your own boyfriend with the way you looked and you couldn't even give him an answer without sounding like a dying walrus but you answer him anyway, "Yeah?" You croaked. 

"Can I come in?" 

"No!" 

Daehyun knit his brows together and turned the locked knob, letting out a frustrated sigh. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter