6 Steps for you to avoid BAP and steps to remember!

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank yuh for subscribing!!!! c': Please share the story or upvote? :B I know I'm asking for too much ;-; 

Anyways, Legggoooo gett on wif duh stolleh! :DD

 

How exactly do you ignore your boyfriend or..err.. - ex boyfriend if you're living under the same roof? Well, that night you kicked Daehyun out of your room you planned a way to get away from BAP and it just so happens that you prepared a guide to follow. Hopefully it goes according to your knowledge as you know how the house runs with everyone living in it.

 

6 Steps for you to avoid BAP and steps to remember! 

Step 1.) Wake up early around 6 

Step 2.) Make no noise

Step 3.) Stay in the bathroom within 10 minutes

Step 4.) Apply makeup to cover bruises/marks

Step 5.) Leave to school ASAP!

Step 6.) Act as much as a ninja as you can! >:3

Step 7.) Avoid Daehyun as much as possible....

                       HWAITING! 

 

You sighed as you looked at the last step and tucked it into your pocket, "I can do this. No biggy.." You grunted getting out of bed. Honestly, you've already started doing this for two weeks straight, and to keep you motivated was to keep yourself out of trouble, even if this hurt Daehyun. You were just darn stubborn that way and you didn't mind it since this was the start of school life for you: drama free.

Early in the mornings you would have to sneak out of your room just to avoid who ever came across your path, or more like just one person specifically. You would make sure no creak was heard or sounds of clanking dishes were made.  The clock struck six thirty and luckily, you successfully made it out without getting caught. You thought going to the park would be great just to let time pass by.

 "How long will I keep this up?" You muttered as you sat on the swing and began kicking your feet going higher and higher.

"Yeah, how long will you keep this up?" 

"I don't know.." Your eyes basically bulged out of their sockets when you processed the unfamilliar voice, "Wait! Why are you here?!" You spotted LJoe walking towards you with his hands tucked comfortably in his pockets.

"I don't know. I just felt the urge to come outside to this park."

"I don't believe you," you narrowed your eyes displeasingly at him. "Are you just stalking me?" You stopped swinging as your feet slid across the surface of the sand.

"Stalking you? No, never." LJoe laughed and found a seat beside you on the swing set. "Why are you out here so early?" 

"To avoid certain people.." You mumbled and started kicking the sand. 

"Certain people?" 

"Yeah.." You quickly thought of a member in the house besides BAP, or else LJoe will know where to go next to hunt the boys down. "My parents.. they get me so frustrated.." Your hands held tightly onto the chains that connected to the swings. 

LJoe noticed and furrowed his brows, "Problems?" 

You decided to just nod before your mouth slips something said unwanted. 

"We should get going to school. Care to walk with me?" You looked at him with a face that read 'Why would I go with you?' but at the moment, you just needed some comfort.

"Okay.." You stood and brushed your school uniform with your hands. I hope.. I don't get killed for walking by you..

 

You urged LJoe to walk at least five meters in front of you, but to your dismay he stuck to your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter