Falling

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really liked this chapter for some reason. XD 

 

You don't know how you ended up where you were but you did and it was all due to Daehyun's doing. 

"Aren't you having fun?" Daehyun asked smiling. "I know I am!" He chirped all to excitedly which got on your nerves.

"Daehyun, kids keep asking if we're married! I'm pretty sure over five kids asked us that question." 

"And that's why I'm having such fun!" Daehyun cheered and ate the ice cream in his hand. 

Of course every time a kid came up to you and questioned you, you would try to answer but was beat by Daehyun and he always replied with, "Yeah, we're married and a baby is soon to be coming!" The kids would congratulate the two of you and run off playing with their friends. You made a disgusted face and you shook your head groaning, and face palming yourself. 

"Why. Whhhyyyyy?" You sobbed in agony. 

"Why what?" He asked innocently with a smile still on his face. 

You bit your inner cheek and turned away from him, mumbling words he couldn't hear. "Apparently you owe me a ton too." 

Sitting on the park bench and watching the kids play, you wonder why Daehyun brought you there. Did he really want to have kids or what? Thinking of that thought made you shiver and you automatically pushed those thoughts away. 

"Anywhere you want to go after this?" He asked without looking at you. Daehyun was enjoying watching the children scream and yell while running around the jungle gym.

You looked at the time on your hand phone and shrugged. It was only 3:30 in the noon and it's been only 30 minutes since you've been released from school. There wasn't really much to do but since you don't go out much, you're pretty naive. "I'm not sure..." You tucked your cell phone away and watched the kids jump around.

"Do you like me?" The boy beside you asked, no emotions showing whatsoever on his plain face. 

"I-Isn't that a bit.. blunt?" You questioned and rubbed your arm. 

"Sorry.." Daehyun turned to look at you with eyes that you always drowned in whenever looking at them. "But do you?" 

You're stomach churned and coiled. You stumbled with your words and fidgeted with your fingers, "I-I..." Didn't you want to leave him? But his words that he confessed to you less than an hour ago made you change your mind. You can't just back out now. You fought with your mind for a bit and came to a conclusion. You're falling for this rebellious boy.

"You don't have to answer me.. I'll give you till this week to answer." 

You scoffed and crossed your arms over your chest, "Yah! This week? The end of this week? It ends tomorrow! You're only giving me one day!?" 

"Of course. You expect me to give you another week? Heck, I'm not waiting that long." Daehyun clicked his tongue and crossed his arms just as you did.

"Jung Daehyun you are an idiotic rebel, you know that?!" You scolded.

"I indeed do know that." He grinned and raked his fingers through his hair. "I know you like it." 

"I do not! You're a rebel! You skip school and and and... you're a gang leader of a mafia!" The words didn't mean to escape but they did and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter