Assumptions

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"You can't just wonder off like that." Daehyun said in a grumpy tone. 

You two came out of the ice cream shop, holding hands as he promised to treat you to some for whatever reason. Possibly to slowly bring you back into loving him again; which you never lost the feeling.

"I didn't wonder off... I was helping the lost kid and luckily I helped him find his parents." You munched on your cream and stomped off leaving Daehyun behind. 

"Yah! See! You can't wonder off like this!" Instead of answering your irritated boyfriend, you decided to stay quiet just to get on his nerves some more.

"CRAP!" You turned around nearly bumping into Daehyun. 

"What?" 

"I had something to do today with LJoe!" You frowned as your hands gripped your hair. 

"What." Your boyfriend gave you a stern look. You shrugged and brushed past him.

"I should go look for him." Ignoring Daehyun's presence he latched onto your wrist. 

"Did you seriously just ignore me?" His nostrils flared and you forced yourself to hold back laughter. 

"Let go. I have to go apologize." 

"You're not going anywhere near that boy." Daehyun's mood completely turning dark. "TeenTop isn't a group to hang out with.. especially LJoe."

"You don't know anything about him! Who are you to judge so quickly." You took the chance to shake him off, which he only held on tighter.

"Are you seriously testing me right now?" He raised a brow.

"What if I am?" 

"There's no time for fooling around." Daehyun said with a stern tone. "I lost you once. I'm not going to lose you again."

You mentally sighed and fell into defeat. You couldn't go against your boyfriend now that you finally got him back. You couldn't ruin this moment. "Alright... Fine fine. But if he's going to ask me about why I didn't show up... it'll be all your fault..." You grumbled as he slung an arm around your tiny shoulders.

"Babe, you can put the blame all on me." Daehyun grinned as he placed a gentle kiss on your temple. "Now let's head back home before your father thinks wrong of me. Or us."

"Shut up, my dad isn't like that." You nudged his ribcage and rolled your eyes. 

"Not yet at least." Daehyun teased and tousled your hair.  You scowled and pushed him away from you.  

 

"Look at those two. So cute." "I remember when I was that young, having fun and in love." "Such young couples these days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter