Had fun with LHoe?

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Near the end of the day, LJoe waited patiently for you by the school's front yard. Girls squealed as they passed by as LJoe flashed a smile towards them flirtatiously. 

"Hey you made it!" LJoe cheered happily as he saw you walking towards him. He immediately quit slouching and walked towards you. "Ready for today?" 

You raised a brow as you abruptly stopped before him, "Are we going to do something hardcore?"

LJoe laughed and shook his head as he slung an arm around you, pulling you snuggly to his side. "Nah, I won't torture you." He grinned, "Not yet at least." You shot him a dirty glare and brushed past him. "Is this how you treat someone you practically ditched?" He frowned and caught up to you.

"I didn't mean to okay?" You pouted. "Just be lucky I get to hang out with you today. Daehyun said no but I persuaded him to let me come." 

LJoe grinned as he a leaned a bit closer to you, "You had to do all that just to hang out with me? Were you that desperate?" He grinned even wider as he noticed the annoyed look on your face. 

"You wanna hangout or what? Cause I'm perfectly fine going back to Daehyun." You turned your heel and began walking away. What a waste of my time. You huffed. 

LJoe's eyes widened before quickly latching onto your wrist, "Yah, I was just joking!" He smiled and let your wrist go, "I had all day planned out today!" He cheered as he tucked his hands into his pockets. "First we'll need to get changed." The boy grinned as he lead you inside to the school bathrooms.

 

 

"We came here." You deadpanned. You stood glancing at the over-excited clowns with balloons and running children.  You weren't exactly thrilled to be at Lotte World. You thought it was a childish place to be at since you'd rather be at home studying... Or spending time with the boys. 

"Where else did you think we'd go?" LJoe smiled brightly as he side glanced at you. He noticed you weren't enjoying this as much as he thought you would have. A slight frown came upon his lips. 

"The garbage dump, like yo-" LJoe decided to drag you onto a ride before you finished your sentence. 

"What a mouth you have." He chuckled as he flashed you a wide grin, which you told yourself not to fall into. 

Once you two reached the ride you noticed how high and tall it was. You shivered as a gush of wind blew your way from the ride rushing fast by you. You felt bile swimming up your throat as you got closer to the head of the line. 

"This is a bad idea.." You frowned tugging LJoe back.

He looked at you and shook his head. "Trust me. You'll love me after this." 

You squirmed under his gaze from his words. You didn't like how he worded it and it made you uncomfortable. What would Daehyun think if he heard LJo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter