Let's get our together

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE~! ♫

Just.. Just thank you for sticking with me through this story.  And it would mean a lot if you could leave comments!♥ 

Again. THANK YOU!!! 
On with the story.OuO 

"Yah. YAH!" Himchan shouted as he trailed behind Daehyun. The elder found him walking nearby the park around their neighborhood. Himchan caught up to the younger and spun him around. "What'd you do?" He narrowed his eyes. "You know your girlfriend back there is crying because of you."

"So what?! She's spending a lot of time with LJoe more than me! She won't listen to me and all I can do is be mad!" Daehyun fisted his hair painfully and groaned in frustration. "It's like she's moving on and leaving me behind."

"You're clingy as hell. I would too if I were her." Himchan mumbled and sighed. "Look, she's not moving on. She never did move on. So pull yourself together and go back there."

"Easier said than done, hyung."  Daehyun groaned. He paced back and forth unsteadily. 

"Well you better get your back because the boys are worried about you, you know." 

Daehyun felt a rush of guilt wash over him. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut as he felt as if he were giving everyone pain. 

"We'll have a talk with your girl also. We have a lot of things to straighten out." Himchan declared and put a comforting hand on Daehyun's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "Let's head back, okay?" 

Daehyun shook his head, "Just.. give me some time alone." He shook off Himchan's hand and began walking in the opposite direction of his hyung. Himchan frowned and headed back to your home.

 

"You find him?!" Youngjae asked as he shot out of his seat.

"Keep your voice down." Yongguk scolded. He nodded towards Himchan to continue.

"I did find him."

"And?" Zelo piped in.

"And he wants some time alone." The gang leader sighed. The boys took notice of how stressed their leader was and frowned. They couldn't do anything about it and Daehyun, unintentionally made it worst. But it's not his fault. Not one bit. Like they say, you can't control your feelings.

A creak was heard coming down the stairs. A tired, distressed girl was seen. "Hi.." You croaked. They could easily tell you weren't in the best state and it hurt them so much. You were like they're very own sibling. 

"You're up already, princess?" Himchan said and went to you. "You should still be resting." He grabbed your arm and lead you to the couch where Zelo and Youngjae made room for you. 

"I've had enough rest." You forced a smile and stretched, "Aaahh! Shall I cook us a meal?" You put on an act, obvious enough for the boys to know. 

"You know you don't have to.." Zelo protested.

"It's fine, really." You flashed a smile and went to the kitchen.

Yongguk exchanged glances at Himchan as well as the others. The door then burst open and all the heads turned towards the direction. A panting Jongup came in and took out his earplugs. "Hey!" He smiled brightly. "Why the gloomy faces?" He shrugged as no responses were given and he happily skipped towards y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter