Daedae to the Rescue?

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LJoe glanced at his watch and tucked his hands into his jean pockets. He watched the way you skip and jump excitedly over tiny things that were cute. It caused him a little chuckle but he wanted some time alone with you rather than you sticking beside Hanna. 

"Hey, I have somewhere to show you." LJoe smiles and held your wrist. "Will you come with me?" His eyes pleaded you and you glanced back at Hanna. 

"I-err.." 

"Don't you worry! Changjo and I are fine! Go on!" Hanna urged and smiled at you assuringly. 

You nodded and smiled in return as you agreed with LJoe to lead you to that place. "Where are we going?" 

"It's a surprise." 

You weren't sure how to feel about this but in your gut you felt it was something you wouldn't like but at the same time it excited you. 

"Close your eyes okay? Can't open it till I tell you can open, right?" LJoe grinned and put on a blind fold for more security. 

"Wah, it must be a big surprise." You cheered happily. If only Daehyun would throw me surprises. You sighed quietly and waited till LJoe could tell you could open your eyes. 

 

 

"Okay, careful with your step." LJoe lead you safely which felt like a building. You could hear the creaks of the hinges of the door. It must be an old building you thought. "Now just take a seat and your surprise should happen soon." He chirped and helped you sit. 

"I can't wait for this 'surprise', LJoe." You grinned but felt your arms being pulled back by force. You gasped and began to panic. "LJoe?" No response. "LJoe?!" 

"Shhh. You know you've been such a feisty girl." A pair of lips came in contact with your ear. His voice made you shiver and it wasn't as bright as it used to sound. 

"LJoe..." You croaked painfully. "Arghh!" You groaned as you felt him tug the thick rope tighter. It dug into your skin to securely make sure you can't escape. You sense him kneeling in front of you and tied your ankles together. "What- why are you doing this?" 

"Hush." LJoe removed your blindfold and smirked. "Did you forget? I'm part of a gang." 

Your eyes were filled with fear and anger. This guy who you inform as LJoe... You were angry at him for lying to you but most of all you were angry at yourself for not believing Daehyun. 

"LJoe-ah." 

"Niel." LJoe grinned, "You ready?" Niel nodded and took out a pocket knife. It was tiny but it was hella sharp for its size. 

"Sorry, 'baby doll'." The male who befriended you room the blindfold and tied it around your mouth. Your mouth becoming dry and your mind spinning. 

"If they don't come can I have my way with her?" Niel grinned at you. Of course you couldn't forget who he was. He's the most erted. More per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter