You're not a mafia gang leader but....

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just noticed how these chapters doesn't involve "your" name or an underline for your name at all and... It's sort of hard. XD I'm doing a pretty good job of it so far though so it's all cool! \O/ X))) BUT there will be an  ________ so FILL IT IN WITH WHAT EVER NAME YOU LIKE 8D Or your name =u=b

BY THE WAY THANKS FOR READING, LOOVELIES!! ~ & I apologize for all of my terrible mistakes! :'D ♥

 

Daehyun slammed a few bills onto the counter and took the bagged items. "Keep the change." He didn't bother to glance at her and trudged out of the store with you behind him. 

"D-Daehyun! Slow down!!" You cried and yanked your hand back. You rubbed your wrist that now had red markings.

Being so careless he quickly apologized and took quick aid to your wrist. He began planting soft kisses on the red marks that only caused your face to heat up. 

"Yah! Not here in public!" You scolded and hid your hands behind your back. It's become a habit for you to do that now because of him.

"It's not like we're making out or anything." Daehyun said carelessly.

"Can you not think so erted all the time!" You smacked a hand over your mouth as you practically shouted that out for everyone to hear. You two were just standing outside of the store and now all the people were giving you and your boyfriend weird stares. "My jellybeans.."

Daehyun raised a brow at the use of your different vocabulary and chuckled, "Weirdo." 

You huffed and blew your fringes out of place.

"Daehyun!" You both turned around to face the girl who worked in the couple store. "How dare you just leave me!" She had the widest smile on her face you thought it would get stuck like that forever. "Where are you and your sister going?" She panted with red cheeks.

"None of your business." Daehyun tugged on your hand to leave but the girl named Ray just had to pull on his hand that caused him to halt. He quickly tugged his arm back that caused Ray to frown.

"I never knew you had a sister.. and you two seem awfully close. Is that why you broke up with me? For her? Your own sister?" Ray gave a disgusted look and scanned your body. 

Daehyun showed an annoyed look and put an arm around you, catching you by surprise as usual. "What's with all the questions?" He scoffed and nuzzled his nose against your cheek, "I'm in love with my sister." He cooed and pecked your cheek before pulling back to look at the shocked girl. 

You were quite shocked yourself. Why is he playing such dirty tricks right now?! If you could at the moment, you would have totally just beat his to the ground in front of the people, but sadly you were too weak to flee out of his tight bear hug like embraces.

"So.. you're into ? Hmm, ." Ray only grinned. 

Daehyun.. you son of a sick ert.

"Yeah, so go away." Daehyun began walking but an arm latched onto his again before he could even take a few steps forward. 

"I'll tag along with you two lovely siblings." Your boyfriend shook her off and clenched his teeth, annoyed from her tactics. 

"We're not dating anymore, Ray. When will you get that through your thick skull?" 

As of this moment you were taken aback. You just though this was some clingy chick from the district that just had a huge crush on Daehyun like all the other girls but nooo. This girl was his girlfriend. Was.

"I know you still love me, Daehyun." She said firmly with confidence. Believing he still loves her but really she's just getting her own hopes high.

"As if." He snarled. "Leave us alone." 

Ray rolled her eyes and flipped her hair perfectly like a drama queen. "Just so you know, sister of Daehyuns, he's great in bed." She smirked and gave a teasing wave to you both. 

You froze in your spot.  Literally frozen from shock. Wh-What did she just s-say? Daehyun waved his hand in front of your face and could easily tell that you were traumatized from Ray's words and laughed at your glowing red face.

"Yah yah!" Daehyun finally helped gain your conscious back and sighed in relief. "Thought I lost you there for a moment." He chuckled.

Why isn't he reacting to her words?! Does this mean they actually did "IT" and and.. aigoo... 

You knocked your head a few times with your fist and frowned. I have the worst luck in the world ever.. You lowered your head as y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter