Chapter five

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

 

"So I have decided that instead of having a year out of college. I'll do an internship here and go back to the States" Jiyong explained.

 

"That is a brilliant idea son. Not just you will gain more experience in your degree but you will be able to spend time here with us too" my stepdad said joyfully at the dinner table.

 

"Yeah, I'm so happy to see you Jiyong-shi. This means I got someone to pick on in this house from now on" Bom said cheerfully after putting her chopstiks down. Everyone laughed, they know Bom was only teasing her step brother.

 

"Ahhh only for a short time noona". Jiyong replied.

 

"Why is that Ji?" my umma asked curiously.

 

"Well I can't just impose on your home, so I thought I'll find my own place somewhere near where I will be working". Jiyong explained.

 

"Thats nonsense Ji. This is your home too and we will be more upset if you dont stay here." Bom said sincerely.

 

"Yeah. We are one family so you are very much welcome here." umma said while looking at appa.

 

"Are you sure?" Jiyong ask.

 

"Yes, and as your noona. I will help you settle in." Bom said smilingly as an idea just went into her head.

 

"Ahhh thats sweet noona, thanks!" Jiyong smiled back to us.

 

Jiyong is my step brother but we have always been close like real brother and sister, even if he's only a year younger than me we have always been nice to each other. As he and his biological sister Dami been ever so nice to me and my umma from the start, I have always treat them as my real siblings. I'm so happy that aside from Dara, now I got a little brother to hang out with. Speaking of Dara, will my idea work out???

 

 

*************************************************************

"Hello??" Jiyong answered the phone since his parents have already went up to their bedroom and Bom noona is still in the kitchen helping out to clear up after dinner.

 

"Yobosayo??....did I dialled a wrong number??" muttered the girl on the other end of the phone.

 

"Hello. who is this?" asked Jiyong irritably as he got no time for hoax calls.

 

Then the phone went dead. Jiyong can only stare at the phone in dismay but can't help to remember the sweet voice of the caller. He was about to walk away when the phone starts to ring again.

 

"Hello?" Jiyong said once again.

 

"Ohh not again...what is wrong with me, is my hand shaking this bad I've dialled the wrong number again." the girl voice said.

 

"Wait...look who is it that you are trying to call anyway?" Jiyong ask as he can't help but chuckle on this sweet girl.

 

A few second of silence before he heard another noice at the other end of the phone.

 

"and why would I tell you that? For all I know you could be some y party line on the phone who got nothing else to do!" the girls voice said irritably.

 

As Jiyong can't help but laughed, he is surprisingly finding this whole conversation interesting.

 

"hey you called here first remember so I don't know why you getting annoyed suddenly" Jiyong tease the girl suddenly.

 

"Why you cheeky bug***!!. Why can't Bommie-ah answered her mobile phone and so I dont need to call their house phone" the girl continue to rant on the phone.

 

"Wait! did you just said Bommie-ah?" Jiyong asked.

 

"YES!!" the girl exclaimed.

 

"So you want to speak to my noona?" Jiyong said.

 

"Noona??" she ask. "Who is this?" now it's her turn to question him.

 

"I'm her brother Jiyong. And who are?" Ji ask curiously.

 

"I'm Dara. Bom's bestfriend" she said proudly.

 

So I'm thinking should I have the Daragon first meet up on the next chapter or should I wait for a bit??? ^_^