Chapter nine

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

 

Whilst waiting for their dessert Bom has explained her idea to Jiyong about the university dance.

 

"I just thought it would be nice if you would come to the dance with me and Dara." Bom explained. "It will be good for you to meet new people as well." as Bom smiled to Jiyong.

 

"I will be there too." Seunghyun added to.

 

"YOU ARE?" both Bom and Dara said together.

 

"Of course, did Ssantoki  not told you about this yet?" Seunghyun said smilling to Bom and elbowed Dara gently too as if to say just go with the flow.

 

"hehehe....it might have slip my mind" Dara eyeing her brother for putting her on the spot.

 

Dara can only wonder as to why her brother is suddenly acting this way. She can sense something between her brother and bestfriend that she's never seen before. "You wait once we got home my dear brother....I will not let this pass." Dara said to herself.

 

"So this is like a double date?" Jiyong ask.

 

The girls was startled at first but only smiled as they both dont know the answer themselves.

 

"Well.....not really. It's more like "you're-a-very-nice-brother-for-doing-your-sister-a-favour" thing." Bom trying to explain.

 

"Ahhhh.....well as long as Dara is okey with this then you can count me in." Jiyong curiously turn the question back to Dara.

 

 "Huh??" Dara look at Bom questionly. Hoping that she will help her on what to say. But Bom is only staring back at her waiting for an answer. She then turned to Jiyong and she can see a pleading eye and somehow she muttered.....

 

 "Ummmm...maybe Bom got a point anyway, it will look weird if I turn up with my own brother at the dance." Dara can only mumble.

 

 

Then right on cue their dessert came and the two girls immediately tucked in. Dara ordered an apple crumble with cream and Bom have opted for a dark chocolate mouse. But the boys are only staring at them, trying to swallow in what just happened.

 

"Did Dara just agreed to take me as her date for the dance?!!?" Jiyong ask himself.

 

"Does this mean I'm taking Bom to her university dance?!!?" Seunghyun ask himself.

 

"YES!!!!!" both boys celebrated inside their head.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************

 

"Jiyong would you like to try some apple crumble?" Dara ask him.

 

Jiyong was contemplating whether to take Dara's offer as he's not really into sweet stuff.

 

"Sure....if you dont mind?" Jiyong said cheerfully. "Ohh what the heck if I declined she might get offended" as Jiyong took a spoonfull of the apple crumble.

 

A tiny drop of cream was left at the corner of Jiyong's lips and Dara can't help but giggle.

 

"What?" Jiyong ask her smilingly.

 

"I never thought you can be messy" as Dara giggled and reach over to wipe the cream on Jiyong's lips with her tumb, which surprises them both after.

 

"Ahhhh...thanks." Jiyong said while scratching the back of his head. "This is not good Jiyong! not good at all. You cannot flirt with your sister's bestfriend!!" Jiyong is chanting inside his head.

 

"Dara what happened to no boys rules? Get hold of yourself and stop flirting with your bestfriend's brother!!" Dara tells herself.

 

"Can I ask you something Dara?" as Dara suddenly heard Jiyong talking to her.

 

"Yes, what is it?" she asked back.

 

"I'm just curious as to why a nice looking sweet girl like you didn't have any date on your uni dance? I'm sure there are loads of men who would like to take you as a date? Jiyong ask curiously.

 

"Is he flirting with me?!!?" Dara ask herself but can't help but feel giddy inside.

 

"Well I want to keep my options open." Dara said teasingly and waiting for Jiyong's reaction.

 

"So there are other "options" on the horizon then?" Jiyong ask with a tid bit of jealousy.

 

"Maybe......" as Dara smiled to herself.

 

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know it's only a short Daragon moment but I can't help it. Their will be more on the next chapter.  xoxox