Chapter ten

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

 

 

While the boys are paying for the bills, the girls has decided to wait outside to stretch their legs and get some fresh air. Dara then took this opportunity to test her bestfriend about the earlier "eye contact" insident she had with Seunghyun. But she doesn't want to look to obvious with her questions.

 

 

 

"Gah, my brother is such a hottie and cool isn't he?" Dara says looking at the two boys from the restaurant window.

 

"Yeah he is...." said Bom unconsiously.

 

"He's not that bad really once you get to know him. He got a soft side of him that is so cute sometimes" Dara continued while side looking at Bom as the other girl looks dreamingly at Seunghyun.

 

"Not bad at all...." Bom goes on still unaware what her bestfriend is doing.

 

"I wonder what he likes as a boyfriend?" says Dara while trying not to laugh.

 

"Yes....I wonder" as Bom subconsciously utter. With this Dara has finally got what she needed.

 

Only when the boys finally made their way out of the restaurant that Bom has awaken from her temporary daydreaming. She turned to Dara who is just smirking at her.

 

"What? Did you say something? Bom nervously ask Dara. To which the other girl just smiled back.

 

"So....it was good to meet you hyung. Maybe we can go for some soju sometimes." Jiyong said to Seunghyun while shaking his hand.

 

"Yeah that would be nice." Seunghyun smiled as an idea just went to his head. "Look since we are all going to the dance together why dont we try spending some time with each other. I mean I know Bom already but Jiyong hardly know Dara, maybe he would like to get to know Dara more."

 

"Eh??" Dara look at her brother questionly.

 

"How about this, since I dont have my car why dont I take Dara's car and take Bom home then Jiyong can drive Dara home so you two can get to know each other?" Seunghyun suggested.

 

"Oppa....have you gone mad or something. Whats the whole point of you driving all the way to Bommies when she lives with Jiyong anyway." she still can't believe what her brother is saying.

 

"Actually thats not a bad idea." Bom trying to suppress her excitement with the thought of her and Seunghyun spending a bit more time together. "It will be good for you two to get acquainted" Bom said cheerfully.

 

"What is this two trying to pull now?" Dara asking herself. She then turned to Jiyong who was just smirking the whole time.

 

After a few minutes of deliberation, Dara gave her car keys to her brother as she know she will not win on this subject. As she turns around to follow Jiyong......

 

"Ssantoki!!" Seunghyun called out which made Dara and Jiyong to turn around. "Dont worry sis, I know where Jiyong lives if he ever does anything to you." said Seunghyun as he and Bom chuckles and hurriedly turn towards Dara's car.

 

"You're a very funny man my brother. You wait when you get home later." Dara said to her brother.

 

She look around to see Jiyong laughing and frown towards the guy.

 

"I dont know what your laughing about but that was not a joke. My brother does mean what he said." Dara warned Jiyong jokingly.

 

"Don't worry miss....I will try to restrain myself." Jiyong said teasingly and open the door for Dara.

 

"Good but just incase I have to warn you now...I know kungfu." Dara said jokingly as she sat on Jiyong's car. Jiyong can only laugh in return.

 

******************************************************************************************************

 

Both are trying to figure out what to say with each other. Just a few minutes ago they were having a laugh but now it seems like they can't think of anything to say.

 

"I just want to thank you Jiyong-ah for agreeing to come to the dance." Dara said nervously to break the silence in the car. "I feel bad as I know you're still trying to settle in and you probably have better things to do than take your sister friend to a dance" as Dara blushingly says.

 

Jiyong who is trying to concentrate on driving, smiled to Dara.

 

"It's no problem at all. It will be my honor to be part of it." actually Jiyong want to thank her for agreeing in the first place.

 

"I never actually planned to go but Bom was right, this dance is one of our college event and we can never missed it." Dara continued so just they can continue talking.

 

"Well it's true and it will be fun believe me. I remembered mine, it was so wild........." Jiyong stop mid way through as he started to get really hyper and Dara is looking at him with curiosity.

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get all hyper on you. It's just college days is the best part of everyones life. It's hard but there are fun times too." Jiyong said and grinned.

 

"Oh yeah...what kind of fun?" Dara ask with interest.

 

Jiyong gave Dara a sly smile. "What would you like to know?" Jiyong said teasingly.

 

Dara only smiled at herself as she can't believe how comfortable she is with Jiyong now. Who would have thought that early today she was trying to avoid this man. But now...she actually find him somehow interesting. She chuckled a bit to herself.

 

"What?....what's wrong?" Jiyong ask worriedly. As they get nearer to Dara's house.

 

"Oh nothing...I just find you funny." Dara said admittedly.

 

"Funny in a good way?" Jiyong ask.

 

Dara just nod as she can feel herself blushing.

 

"Then maybe you would like to meet this funny man for coffee tomorrow sometime after your class?" Jiyong ask hopingly to Dara.

 

And once again.....Dara only nod in agreement.

 

 

LOL....I hope you guys like this new chapter. It looks like someone is changing their mind about boys huh?? esp a certain boy ^_^ xoxoxo