Chapter thirteen

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

 

 

We are now sitting near a fountain with ice cream in hands. I’m still in shock of Jiyong earlier admission that we're on a date. A date. OMG…sure I’ve been on some dates before but this is the very first time that I felt all excited and happy on a date. But I need to stay calm and keep my composure in; I don’t want Jiyong thinking I’m some kind of freaks or something. So stop smiling Dara….I said stop smiling!!!

 

“What so funny?” I heard Jiyong ask me suddenly which broke me from my trance.

 

“Ha? Oh it’s nothing, I’m just enjoying this ice cream. It’s been a while since I had some ice cream” I quickly answered hoping he will believe me. I can’t really blame him if he decided to just walk off and leave me on my own you know.

 

“So ice cream is one of your guilty pleasures then? Hmmm….let me make a mental note of that.” Jiyong smiled at me.

 

My brows cross on my forehead and with a smile on my face, I can’t help but blush shyly. Like the ice cream on my hand I feel like I'm melting at every time Jiyong looks at me. Gosh…is this how it feels like when you actually like someone back on a date. WAIT!! Did I just admit of liking Jiyong too?

 

************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“Seunghyun-ah….W-what are you doing here?” I ask the man standing opposite me as I would never expect to see him in a million years after what happened last night.

 

“Honey….I was going to take you out for a surprise meal but it looks like you got company.” Seunghyun smiled suspiciously at me and moved towards next to me as he eyed Siwon up and down.

 

“Honey??....I didn’t know you’re seeing somebody Bommie-ah?” ask Siwon as he eyed Seunghyun back too.

 

Now the two are just staring at one another. Ottoke?? What am I going to do? I should be happy for Seunghyun sudden appearance as this mean I can get rid of Siwon right now. But on the other hand, I’m not prepared to speak to Seunghyun yet…I don’t know how am I going to explain myself after last night yet.

 

“My honey here must have forgotten to mention me to her ever so loyal admirers. Right my sweet?” said by Seunghyun as he then put his arm around my shoulder. This made me jump a bit suddenly.

 

I look at Seunghyun to question him but he is still busy making stare battles with Siwon. And when I turn to the other guy as well, Siwon’s eyes are bulging out looking at the arm around me. I need some air to breath so the only way I can do this is if we stop this scene right now.

 

“Ahh Siwon-shi…can you excuse me and my ‘honey’ over here. We just got something very important to talk about” as I gently shrugged off Seunghyun hands off my shoulder to ease up the tension building between the two.

 

With that I saw that both men faces have calmed down and Siwon just smiled at me. He gathered his things from the ground below.

 

“I’ll see you around again Bom…” as Siwon turned away but not without a final glance at a victorious Seunghyun.

 

“Okey Siwon. I’ll see you later.” A replied honestly as a sudden guilt builds inside me from the look in his face.

 

Once Siwon is out of earshot, I turn my attention to the grinning Seunghyun next to me. With a confusions on my face, his expression becomes serious.

 

“What?” he innocently ask me.

 

“What was that all about?” I ask him curiously.

 

“I was looking at both of you earlier and I thought maybe you need some help getting rid of the guy.” He said. “By the look of it, he was gently killing you out of boredom anyway.” Seunghyun continued.

 

We look at each other and we both suddenly burst out laughing at what just happened. Once our laughter has died down, I caught him staring at me.

 

“Thanks Seunghyun. I appreciate what you did, I was just shocked to see you as I wasn’t really expecting to see you after what happened last night. What are you doing here anyway?” I admitted sincerely.

 

“I think we had some kind of misunderstanding about the situation last night and I want to come and see you to straight things out.” And I can sense eagerness on his voice.

 

A part of me is still worried of what I’m going to say to Seunghyun but he’s right. We need to talk about this as I cannot keep avoiding him or Dara to ease up my feelings.

 

“Sure. Let’s talk. Do you want to stay here or do you want to go to the cafeteria?” I gave him a little smile to insure him I’m willing to sort everything out now.

 

“Hmmm…” he turns around the campus and replied. “ No privacy in here. How about that dinner I said earlier?” he ask with a smile.

 

Dinner? Now I wasn’t expecting that too.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter guy. I hope it's not too short for your liking. Again thanks you all for all the lovely comments xoxo